It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you're being duped by Russia - step by step

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The title of this post should more accurately read:
How you're being duped...period

This type of event is never going to be reported on in an accurate fashion by ANY side...

All anyone can do is absorb as much info/dis-info as possible and constantly update your opinion...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

It doesn't surprise me at all. But America needs to watch out with this one. People in the US took 9/11 as justification to advance certain policies they already had worked up with regards to Iraq, which we know was unrelated. Using this wicked event to advance any geopolitical motives while Putin stands back and says "No one should benefit from this" is a propaganda coupe for Russia that they simply don't deserve.

America's answer to 9/11 was when the helicopters went in and got bin laden, not the Iraq war. America's response to this should be just as targeted.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
BTW,... have you seen Time magazine's latest cover?

timedotcom.files.wordpress.com...

The way they suck up to this horrid monster pretty much says it all...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

I really wish there was a way to get her out of politics totally. I can't stand her and she makes America look bad and women in general.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ahh so I get it now. It's not propoganda to make baseless accusations and accuse someone of MASS MURDER. It IS however propoganda to attempt to defend yourself from baseless charges. What evidence are you people blaming Russia off of again? Oh thats right, you don't have any. Just accusations from all the known liars in Washington. That'll hold up in court. Still waiting on one of you liars and disinfo agents to link some EVIDENCE. Not a newspaper article accusing. Not a youtube clip accusing. Link to proof the rebels or Russians did it. You can't. I been asking since the plane went down. The same people running their traps about the Russians in here are the same people I asked for evidence in every thread involving this incident. Just make an I hate Russia thread. At least I could star and flag you for your honesty then.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

RT has a state sponsored agenda. The thing is, 30% of the time they simply use the truth to bash the US. That's more truth than you get from the corporate controlled media in the US.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: metodex
People can't really understand the difference between communist propaganda and other countries's propaganda.

Some do forget that propaganda isn't necessarily a lie. It's a message that needs to be spread to the masses. Methods (lies or not) which are employed in spreading it, do define the type propaganda and the one who's behind it.
Communists take propaganda to the extremes with lies. Reasons for that are, that most of it is aimed at enemy states, to cause distrust and unrest in them. Lies there are almost certainly are at the center of it. Internal propaganda is slightly different, more based on emotional things, as it's meant for distraction from poverty, hard life and injustice. Enemies are used as a scapegoats or reason for all bad things happening. Usually internal enemies are employed which are blamed for everything. Foreign relations in communist propaganda almost certainly have numerous external enemies. When internal propaganda fails, vodka does the rest by making a happy, docile citizen or slave.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

No I haven't seen this damning evidence you speak of. Please show me.

Oh BTW I AM home. :-)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Ok, I dislike Russia! But then again I dislike hemhorroids too. Russia is a hemhorroid on the butthole of the world right now. Not my fault.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join