It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously freaking out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Go BACK the pub? What are you implying with that? I don't get it. I wasn't IN a pub.... At any point at all. Nor did I drink.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Are you in Britain?

What shape was it? Did it turn red or purple? Or did it fire a beam? Like a broken laser that was blue?

When you say jump, do you mean like it was on elastic? That's what the one I saw looked like, something would pull it back and it'd move again.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Guys before you make any more jokes please note. I'm not in a jokey mood. I'm sorry if I'm coming across as humorless and boring but I'm NOT lying to you people as I said.

I'm genuinely not in the right mind right now so any cruel humor or sarcasm is going to go badly..... Just pack it in with the jokey, he's a nut jokes please. Or that I'm mentally or soberly unstable, I'm not, I'm perfectly coherent, and I'm afraid.

I hope you never feel this way. As a man it's incredibly emasculating. And it's not nice to poke fun. Please don't.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Youd mentioned standing outside the pub waiting taxi on way home from work ..

If saw what you did would have popped into the pub after rather than taking taxi ..

Wasnt imply anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

take it as you wish. i too believe in God and evil spirits, but they don't manifest in any form like your describing.
those that think they do, and practice the rebuking in the manner that you say you did, have been drinking some of bob's kool aid. believe me son i've rolled around in some evil places in my 52 years. never have i seen any thing that would convince me other wise.

people like bob larson, benny hin, or any others that do that crap are just playing to the crowd and are more of a problem than the answer. got all kinds of gullible people falling for that and sending them money.

edit on 21-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Nope, I'm in the eastern US. It didn't turn red or purple, but it did jump like it was stretched and let go being attached to elastic. That's a good way to put it. I almost couldn't follow it. Then it got dimmer as well. I thought it had gone. but I was it a moment later still moving along it's previous course and it just sort of dissolved into a blue sort of 'spray' not like it exploded, but just sort of came apart.

I had been just having an incident in the house in which I was suspecting some kind of attack or at least something not nice trying to invoke fear in one of my little ones. That I did rebuke and all was peaceful again. Then I walked outside and looked straight up for some reason and there it was.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I'd agree with that, except the experience I JUST HAD proves you, at least to me, completely wrong.

I'm sorry we disagree here, and that you see me as "part of the problem"..

What 'crowd' am I playing to? The crowd of myself? I'm simply recounting my story here. I'm not trying to convert people at all.

I also couldn't drink his coolaid as I didn't know he was selling it. I don't even know, as I said, who he is.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

Would you, perchance, private message me some of the evil you've encountered? We may be able to help each other here. Let's not let this descend into mockery.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That's really interesting.

I wonder why we could sense it first?

I'm sorry you had to see it, I know how it feels. It's strange that you say a blue spray? I wonder what that was!? Maybe coming apart? Or warping?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I believe it's possible it is man-made.

Stay calm, sleep will if you can.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh, but they can. They can do all kinds of strange stuff. I am no follower of Larson, hin or any of those types but I have seen and experienced some really strange stuff. I already am convinced that ghosts, at least the ones that plagues me, are just a manifestation of the evil spirits as I was living in a haunted house for most of my early life and the things that happened were mind bending. The battle is in the mind. They can do almost anything you can think of to mess with and manipulate your mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You sense it because the play has been purposely put on for your benefit. That's the whole reason, for you to see it. Messing with the mind is what they do. They are more than good at it.

It didn't bother me so much that I saw it, because it didn't come at me like yours did. I didn't get the feeling that it was responding to me because I never rebuked it and it didn't last that long. It was more like a representation of what was just happening in the house before I walked out. Kind of like confirmation that the storm had past.
edit on 7/21/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
For some reason this group or craft or even entity wanted to create fear, for whatever reason, perhaps as a cover report so you don't probe into anything else that may have happened. Or it was something negative like you thought possibly.

I do believe that faith in rebuking, is akin to mind over matter, law of attraction and if you believe something strongly with emotion that this can help, and that there are also Higher Ups, angel-ets, angels and Source/God/Goodness protecting as well.

But the fear and alarm that this generated, needs to be addressed by your inner work, ie prayer, meditation, writing it out, and even asking within, and to God/Source to show you what you need to know about this.

That wasn't a positive experience, and there has to be a reason it wasn't, either their intention to leave you in fear to hide something, or they're not good guys.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The negative beings do get a pay off in creating fear and negativity, both in terms of lowering a persons awakening and awareness, and shutting them down inside more or less, and in terms of feeding of negativity, and in terms of earth's magnetic field and energy being lowered.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thanks for that response. I'll heed that advice you're right I need to take this to prayer don't I.

Thanks for that. I'll ask in prayer for discernment.

It got real scared when it started coming toward me, I thought I was going to black out..... Now I know, once again, was true, unabashed terror feels like.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Indeed. Maybe I should of let it pass. But then if I let it go I didn't want someone else seeing it and maybe feeling like I did.

Yes I was afraid but I DO think I did the right thing. I did feel pretty good that it disappeared. It was a relief I haven't really felt before. Like a spiritual relief. This thing, whatever it was, just like last time, was pressing on more than just my heart. I felt it and it was real, it was there..... I couldn't get away again.... That's just.... It's scary

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry you are upset. Possibly interacting with us is the best thing right now.
-But You know what? This is an interesting, and probably important thread on our forum.

You're a believer in Christ and you've just seen, what many here may perceive as a u.f.o.

It' will be interesting to hear what people think about this, spiritually, scientifically, and all the rest.
Hopefully this gets the interaction it deserves ..

edit on 21-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Dear Joneselius - There are many Christians, I being one of them, that believe that aliens are demonic. Demons are inter-dimensional. We are spirit beings stuck in flesh bodies. There is a spiritual battle going on around us all the time.

The fact that you rebuked it and it didn't really respond but then you rebuked it again indicates to me that it knew fully well it was dealing with a believer but one that wasn't operating in full faith at first. And so it came at you to intimidate you, to scare you. That's what they do - operate on fear.

You have nothing to be fearful about. When you received the Holy Spirit within you and you proclaim the words the Holy Spirit works through you. This is the same Holy Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead - His power is no less in you than at that time. His power never diminishes. You have every right to use the name of Jesus and to stand in perfect confidence that they must obey. They lost the fight when Jesus died on the cross. And they know it. They are terrified of the name of Jesus and they must obey.

You did everything right. Good job. You can also plead the blood of Jesus over you and your loved ones if you need any further reassurance.

Michael - of course I will pray (am) for you. And your loved one. You are protected my dear, 100%. You are surrounded by the love of Jesus and protected by HIs mighty warrior angels. All around you, around your home, watching over you. Nothing will touch you or bother you.

Take care

edit on 21/7/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Hm. Well I can hear that you are scared because by "rebuked" I'm assuming you mean you treated it as if it were something evil. I honestly have no idea what you saw, but if I could reframe this a bit, it would seem that you were approached for communication and, as it was frightening to you, you told it to go away. It obliged, for its own reasons.

There are some who will say "this proves it is demonic or why respond this way?" I can't say one way or the other here, truly, but I can say that if you could communicate with this light, that maybe that is not such a common thing? Maybe you were "honed in on" because you could see/hear whatever this light was? If, and just if, it was coming to you to communicate, that might also explain why it would go away. It might have been respecting your emotional state. I know that if I approached someone in a foreign land, I would also run away if that person started screaming at me like I was evil...I would hate for them to use my departure as proof they were right.

Again, just throwing out ideas. I'm not claiming any special knowledge in regards to what you saw.

Do you see/hear other phenomenon, or other types of things? Could you be somewhat 'sensitive' to a greater bandwidth, so to speak?

May your prayers and meditations for guidance be heard and clearly answered, not from your fear, but from God's all-knowing grace.

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

not everything is a joke.

Not trying to insult or come off as a wise ass.
Maybe it is. Just a possibility.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Having researched this topic in depth for almost a decade my explanation for u is as follows...

You seem to have encountered a Jinn/demon... But not all are bad... Generally the ones that make mischief are... Muslims seek refuge in god from them if they ever have an encounter... The saying translates as 'I seek refuge in god from the Devil' hence why I think ur praying and rebuking angered it/warded it off... Research the 'jinn' will give u a lot of insight...

Take my explanation or leave it... But I'm 99% sure I'm right
edit on 22-7-2014 by Kamza because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join