It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Movie - The Story Behind the Movie, and a Movie Poster Giveaway!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Uggielicious removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Excellent response to this thread, but then again, it is the best movie of its kind made to date in my opinion so there's no reason not to dig it.

We (The Three Amigos and Staff of ATS) would like to thank Matty for sharing this with our members and visitors.

AWESOME all the way around.

Mark...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Save my poster copy. I'm buying it! My hubby will enjoy it when he gets home from overseas!

I'll do my review in a few.

In short I really enjoyed this. First alien movies make me jump in a while.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Congratulations on materializing your dreams. I wish you all the success you deserve. I'll eventually get around to watching your film. I'm a huge fan of indie horror. I'm just too broke at the moment to buy a copy. I have had a long term desire to make a movie...like since I saw 'The 7th Voyage of Sinbad' at the drive-in. I've got a couple of script outlines that would make for some grade A entertainment if properly executed.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MattyBeckerman

Best of luck with your project.

I too have a movie in the can that we are trying to fund thru indygogo, kickstarter and private venture capitalists.

So far marginal success. It was much easier making the movie than marketing it!!

edit on 21-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I watched the movie when it first came out, thought it was okay, was hoping to see more aliens....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
a reply to: [post=18178260]

I also want to remind people who plan on watching the film to watch the end credits, there is a easter egg suprise twist in it.

Cheers

I know! I actually said somethings i can't say on here during the after credits part!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I would just like to confirm that I am a genius. And add that my journals are not delusional, just way ahead of their time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

just gifted it to myself, marty.

i don't typically pay for any type of movie, but the trailer intrigued me sufficiently to just say the hell with it and give myself the gift that keeps on 'probing', 'giving', so to speak.

wth!? for $4.99... if i can help in any way.

i'll forward the relevant info for the poster. My Boi will love it in his room.

Jon

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How much would the poster cost if I wanted to buy one outright? I think it would look good in a frame on my wall next to my x files mulder i want to believe poster

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I loved it!! I rented it first then I bought it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and was spooked on various occasions. I screamed quite a few times I am surprised I didn't wake my son! Thank you for having creepy aliens! I love scaring myself with alien movies late at night ESP when it rains and it is hella storming right now.

I can't seem to get the site to come up on my iPad, still new to it.
So here is a screen shot showing I own the movie via amazon. I rented it then bought it lol but it was worth it. My husband will like it too.

My review is available on Amazon under blah2012 and I did share he video trailer on my FB but will message that to you so I don't share my name on here.

I'll take that poster please
hehe
I'll frame it in a movie frame and put it in the hall or my sons room which is Star Wars themed with space themes as well including aliens.

Thanks for a cool alien movie. Also I really loved that the camera wasn't all over the place like so many found footage films. I didn't get dizzy and I liked the end credits and after part!
edit on 7/21/2014 by mblahnikluver because: Stupid iPad auto spell

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
How much would the poster cost if I wanted to buy one outright? I think it would look good in a frame on my wall next to my x files mulder i want to believe poster

Homer! I need the x files poster! I can put it in my sons room with the rest of his aliens! I am surprised I don't have it.

Have you watched this movie yet? I think you would enjoy it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If you get another project rolling, and need some help with makeup fx, drop me a line. Maybe we can make something happen. I have a lot of germane skills. This a mask I made for a student film involving aliens.

I am also skilled a producing convincing trauma makeups.
edit on 21-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

HEY HOMER!!!
good to see you on here again.

I'm not sure on the price to buy one. But I'll check with the webmaster/my wife and get back to you.

Best
Matty

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I loved it!! I rented it first then I bought it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and was spooked on various occasions. I screamed quite a few times I am surprised I didn't wake my son! Thank you for having creepy aliens! I love scaring myself with alien movies late at night ESP when it rains and it is hella stomping right now.

I can't seem to get the site to come up on my iPad, still new to it.
So here is a screen shot showing I own the movie via amazon. I rented it then bought it lol but it was worth it. My husband will like it too.

My review is available on Amazon under blah2012 and I did share he video trailer on my FB but will message that to you so I don't share my name on here.

I'll take that poster please
hehe
I'll frame it in a movie frame and put it in the hall or my sons room which is Star Wars themed with space themes as well including aliens.

Thanks for a cool alien movie. Also I really loved that the camera wasn't all over the place like so many found footage films. I didn't get dizzy and I liked the end credits and after part!

Poster is in reserve for you! this is terrific!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c

just gifted it to myself, marty.

i don't typically pay for any type of movie, but the trailer intrigued me sufficiently to just say the hell with it and give myself the gift that keeps on 'probing', 'giving', so to speak.

wth!? for $4.99... if i can help in any way.

i'll forward the relevant info for the poster. My Boi will love it in his room.

Jon

Hey Jon,
Looking forward to signing a poster for you son.
Matty
edit on 21-7-2014 by MattyBeckerman because: posted my reply in the wrong spot

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Woohoo!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
After watching it again, this movie deserves our utmost appreciation and HELP.

Every ATSer might consider promoting this throughout their circle of influence (you have one, believe it or not, or you wouldn't be an ATSer).

Seriously, one of our own has created something wonderful, lets' show the world that we can promote that which we want to see instead of the tripe the MSM throws at us and makes work with gigantic marketing budgets, let's show the world that there is still a grass roots movement for intelligent content.
edit on 7-21-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've just seen it advertised in a movie theatre here in the Philippines and thought it looks good.That's on my list to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Is there anywhere we can purchase that poster? I'm just going to assume I'm already out of the running for it, but that's a great freakin poster and I want one!

edit-

Wanted to add that you must not underestimate the power of viral marketing. Post screenshots, gifs, webm clips (big priority here imo) and post them everywhere. You want to create buzz? Give your target audience a taste of your creation. Hell, you've got my attention and I haven't even seen it yet. I wish you success with this film and hope you continue to make more films like this.

edit on 22-7-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join