It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
nvm wrong thread.
edit on 21-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Nothing like a source that makes a claim while admitting the troops can't be identified. Probably another rease why that source is notnused.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What's so funny is our evidence is so "top secret" that we can't show anyone. Ain't that a hoot? All this fancy equipment us tax payers slaved to pay for and we can't get a lousy photograph to prove the statements they are making. Russia showed their info. I have been waiting to see what lies they were going to tell try to backpeddle on this one. Looks like they are already "leaking" bogus information. Drunken soldiers. Classic. We will never see those satellite images from the U.S.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Dianne Feinstein has already called for the evidence to be declassified and released.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have been saying it from the beginning.

The United States intelligence agencies have satellite imagery of the missile launch which downed the plane. With the amount of satellites spying on Ukraine right now - this should be a pretty blatant fact to anybody who knows the scope of US intelligence gathering.

If these satellite pictures showed the rebels in possession of a BUK missile system and showed them firing the missile; we would have seen these pictures already. They would have flaunted those pictures day one.

The fact of the matter is those satellite photographs show a very different picture and in this day and age the governments of the world (especially the USGov) have to be especially careful in what they release and try to pass off as legit. Sure they can fake photos to show whatever they like. But there are now skilled individuals out there, experts who know their stuff and live for exposing photo shopped photos.

I think Washington knows this one might back fire and they don't want to get in too deep by releasing more fake youtubes.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yea now you're not a troll. Bunch of propaganda right there in your signature. That is taking it to a whole 'nother level man! Even for ATS. Can you not see your side in this matter is crumbling before your eyes? Give it a couple days - the bombshell will come.

You seriously think we are going to declassify or release anything? Pffft. Give me a break. Nobody expects proof from the USGov on their claims so why on Earth would they even try to provide it? (It doesn't exist btw).

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

What bombshell would that be? Yet another lie from the Russian government about what occurred? Sorry, Ive gotten used to Russian media and Putin himself thinking its the coldwar and no one would question their lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

I said in the other thread.. the US definitely has satellite info and the fact that they haven't released it indicates they don't like what they see.

Of course it could always be said that they don't want to show their cards in regards to technology.

We already know that spy satellites could read the print off a newspaper back in the 1980's. The Hubble telescope is a spy satellite pointing in the wrong direction
The latest technology allows the real-time streaming of live HD video from a constellation of micro-satellites like Iridium or GPS. There's no more shunting large satellites around from target to target. You just get your video downloaded from the nearest micro-satellite which happens to be overhead at the time.

www.mapbox.com...

edit on 22-7-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

I said in the other thread.. the US definitely has satellite info and the fact that they haven't released it indicates they don't like what they see.

Of course it could always be said that they don't want to show their cards in regards to technology.

Allow me then chaps-----Pics. or it didn't happen !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You guys are idiots. MH17 was almost out of Ukranian space. They were directly over disputed territory when they were shot down by a BUK missle system. Operated/supplied by Russian agents. It was a tragic accident caused by drunken rebels/Russian ops. Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: moobie
Pics would be nice

Well, that does explain the delay in Americans showing us their proof lol.

funny you should say that, thats pretty much what the Russian General asked for from the USA during his press conference after saying the USA has the the satellite imagery.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Yeah it reminds me of Churkin telling the UN he had a letter from Yanukovych asking russia to invade Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Do you really think a country that has just been attacked economically wants to put itself through more drama?

This is likely a one-two punch on Russia following the economic sanctions.

There is like no incentive for Russia to attract more drama and scrutiny to itself following recent bad press.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

What country has been attacked economically?

Ukraine by Russia?
Europe by Russia?
The sanctions placed on Russia, who in turn placed sanctions on those countries?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
this one is interesting, don't you think?

even more interesting is the fact the "source" mentioned that they are not sure and it could even be Eastern Ukrainian rebels...

surely it's not Russians, heh?

seems to me that this false flag will backfire like hell.

Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.

Whistleblower: U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

What I’ve been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that U.S. intelligence agencies do have detailed satellite images of the likely missile battery that launched the fateful missile, but the battery appears to have been under the control of Ukrainian government troops dressed in what look like Ukrainian uniforms. The source said CIA analysts were still not ruling out the possibility that the troops were actually eastern Ukrainian rebels in similar uniforms but the initial assessment was that the troops were Ukrainian soldiers. There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

about the tape where "rebels" supposedly admit shooting down the aircraft...

“The tape’s second fragment consists of three pieces but was presented as a single audio recording. However, a spectral and time analysis has showed that the dialog was cut into pieces and then assembled. Short pauses in the tape are very indicative: the audio file has preserved time marks which show that the dialog was assembled from various episodes, the expert said,”

This is disinformation. LMAO

Russian equipment that required special training by elite Russian army air defense to fire these type of weapons What satellite coverage there is ......shows a Russia unit leaving the area from where missle was shot from.

Let me guess you also work for RT.

Not buying this for one second.

BTW: All satellite data is digitally recorded now - 24 hours a day. Plug in date, time and coordinates and push play and watch what happened.

This is late 1980' technology.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

I think the Russians done themselves a Justice getting in to the crime scene first. Gather all the information they can and then let the rest of the world in and see how they compare... You know what happens if the US get in first, your the cause of it regardless of your innocence.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
despite obvious trolling; paid for or done for free I don't know there is a huge problem in accusing pro Russian Ukrainians...

and that is lack of means to shot down the plane.

there is no proof that any other group except Ukrainian army had BUK systems deployed.

there were some "videos" of BUK systems with false claims from Kiev but there is much more proof to suggest that rebels didn't have BUK system in their possession.

that is a key point; no means to shot down the plane...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wonder, is it really the right question to ask first? Who shot it down?

...or is it more important to simply ask, was it shot down knowing or suspecting it was a civilian airliner?

Now I don't directly recall the events of the Korean Air 007 shoot down by Soviet Air Defense in a straight out, close in tail shot that sent it right down. I do recall the aftermath, even at the age I was then. That was a Soviet fighter right up close and shooting point blank.

That incident and this one have something in common. They both misidentified the target as what still would have been pretty crappy to shoot down but by no means how the two airliners were, around 30 years apart. This sounds, from early radio claims and bravado from the idiots who did it, a tragic mistake by trigger happy troops with poor discipline. Whichever side.

As far as which side tho...The Ukrainians control the well appointed and equipped military bases in a good % of the nation out of Kiev. The Separatists took whole bases, also well appointed and equipped, within the last year. I think it's safe to say whatever one side has? They both have.

That part seems too muddy to say anything more than....SOMEONE shot an airliner and that's the best reason yet to end the fighting, not fire up more of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: moobie

For the right price .. I'm sure the satellite imagery will eventually come out exposing the West and their puppet Ukrainian govt ..and heads are going to roll for this one ..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yep, and of COURSE they have plenty trained on the Ukraine conflict.

They know, and now a confidential information has informed a respected journalist that they know mean in Ukrainian uniforms that appeared to be Ukrainian soldiers shot it down (they even saw clear enough to see beer cans on the ground at the site). They said it COULD be rebels wearing uniforms similar to Ukrainian, but they were just saying that so for contingency, They know and it seems the Ukiranians did it.

Of course propaganda is now legal in the US so we really can't trust our MSM. THat's a shame, we should start a legit paper. I would totally write. I went to school for creative writing, but intend to go back for journalism. I want to be a real journalist who doesn't report based on my employers agenda.

Let's kickstart Heralding the Truth.
edit on 22-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join