It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS virgin -please assist-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is a large site with a lot of content. I would appreciate some advice on where I should start first. The topic I most wish to learn more about is the future of the United States and the inevitable attack on our soil by terroist orginizations and/or countries with WMD's (Nuclear, Chemical and Biological weapons). Thank you.

Please contact me at [email protected]

There is a place that still remains. It eats the fear it eats the pain. The sweetest price he'll have to pay the day the whole world went away.
-Trent Reznor nin-

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In my opinion, the best sources for the information you seek are in the following forums:

Research Forum

War On Terrorism Forum

and maybe...

Weaponry Forum

Of course, there's always some overlap and overflow into the other forums. Also, there are many excellent articles which can be accessed from the main page.

When in doubt, I say dive on in and look around! Yes, there's lots of content, but isn't that what makes this place so cool in the first place?

Enjoy, and welcome!

P.S. Oh gosh! I almost forgot the Search Feature. It's super powerful, and I highly recommend it. -M

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfdestruct138
This is a large site with a lot of content. I would appreciate some advice on where I should start first.

Basically, the top of the page has links for the different areas and are pretty self-explanatory. Once there click the "recent posts" button for, well, recent posts. That's if you want to add to current posts.

If ya want to dig into deeper posts you can either use the "search" in that area, or select a catagory under the main forum page. Hope that helps a little.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For news and information on terrorism type topics you can always check ATSNN News. Always good stuff in there about terrorism, politics and current events.

I highly recommend it.

Welcome to ATS, and please add any information or opinions you have.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thank you all very much. You've given me some good Ideas. I appreciate it. Now im off to explore the TRUTH and deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfdestruct138
The topic I most wish to learn more about is the future of the United States and the inevitable attack on our soil by terroist orginizations and/or countries with WMD's

Ack.. he's still a virgin... I'll let him slide with this comment... When you're ready bring that comment to the slug fest forum in Political Section.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeaaaaaaaa... :::::doin' a little happy dance here:::: Someone I work with.....now we can talk about the borads at work...LOL

Good to have you here! Your gonns love it!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome!

I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting topics! Be careful and don't get addicted

I'm practically newbie myself and already suffering from minor addiction trauma

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wecome to ATS Mr. Self Destruct. ( very,kool name ) message me, if i can help.-j; )

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Visit adopt a newbie thread if you want some real guidance. It is a sticky on Intro forums.

If you need more help, contact me via U2.

P.S. U2 is much better when talking within the board.

Surf

new topics

top topics

join