It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body shook/vibrated violently while in sleep paralysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spacemanjupiter

I've had similar experiences my entire life, or at least since I was a kid. Except in my instance, I don't vibrate, only my bed does. I used to think I was imagining it until one time my ex awoke and asked me why the bed was vibrating. I was actually excited because I had found all the proof I needed that it was real. It happened to me last week and is sometimes still an unsettling experience.

I am not sure why, but I've always been slightly more in tune to different things than a lot of others. I've seen a shadow person twice. And I used to hear a marble drop in the house when I was alone. Ah well. None of the experiences have ever harmed me, but they have led me to the incontrovertible opinion that the physical universe is not the only plain of existence.
edit on 22-7-2014 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is probably a phase of OBE. When i am trying OBE i usually get vibrations in eyes and sometimes my whole body starts to shake, but i am not in sleep paralysis

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't have much to add, other than to say yes, I've experienced it. I would describe it as a 'vibrational buzz'. Others have described it as a 'rushing sensation'. I feel it in the base of my skull, and sometimes feel like I'm floating or bouncing around the room right after.

Unfortunately, if this is indeed an OBE, I never get too far past this stage. I've gotten over the 'fear' associated with it, but when I attempt to "just go with it" - I get too excited and find myself laying there, back in my meatbag.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ive eperienced these vibrating sensations during sleep paralysis only a couple of times. It almost feela like an energy setting each nevre alive in my body and it travels up and down, like electricity its very strange

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I experience SP pretty regularly and am very familiar with the vibrations. Sometimes they are subtle and other times incredibly strong, to the point of almost being kinda tickle-ish. That's the only way I can describe the heavy vibrations. I've induced the vibrations on my own a few times as well while pushing myself into SP, which I believe is a step towards an OBE. Who knows though? I need to experiment more, but man, for as many years as I have been experiencing this there are times when it all gets a little overwhelming and uneasy feeling. Still, I think there are many secrets out there that are just waiting to be unlocked. I don't think the violent vibrations are anything to be too concerned about. Just need to be patient and see where things go...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join