It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 as a catalyst for WWIII - Evidence of militia's responsibility faked.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
On January 15th, 2014 the National Press Club held a luncheon where the International Monetary Funds Managing Director Christine Lagarde gave a speech after returning from Africa.

Here is the full NPC luncheon:

(she begins her speech at 6:30)

here is a shorter clip:

In a thread here called: Christine Lagarde of the IMF gives cryptic speech about the "magic (number) 7 I make an observation regarding her sacred number 7 and what is happening with MH17 and Russia.

Not sure if anyone called this out yet but it appears to be a coded message in regards to Russia from the looks of it.

Think about it, if this video was from the beginning of the year than Russia was still a member of the G8. It wasn't until March that Russia was expelled. Interesting that she "predicts" a G7 and than alludes to July, 20 2014. So the Malaysia flight would be the symbolic catalyst to begin the downfall of Russia.

It wasn't a message to the elites, it was a message to Russia.

She goes on to state just after presenting the anniversary's 70th (drop the 0) and 25th (which she repeats intentionally) she than says "we are leaving the deep freeze" (Russia) "and the horizon looks just a bit brighter" by brighter I hope she doesn't mean nukes.....yikes.

Now I am not insinuating there is a direct attempt at nuclear war, that is just my fear.

What I find curious though is that although it is coming from Russia we have this:

Kiev’s evidence of militia’s responsibility for airliner crash faked - expert

A group of experts (from Russia) have analyzed the video and have conclusively shown it to be a forgery. Lets look beyond the messenger and look at the message.

“This audio recording is not an integral file and is made up of several fragments,” said Nikolai Popov, a reputable expert in sound and voice analysis.

Specifically, the first of the three audio fragments, in which Gorlovka self-defense militia commander Igor Bezler talks about a plane shot down by the fighters, does not say anything about the type of the plane, the expert said.

At the same time, the name of the town of Yenakiyevo is clearly heard in the tape. However, the town is located about 100 km (60 miles) from the settlement of Snezhnoye where the Malaysian Boeing-777 airliner crashed.

So it appears to be a spliced audio of the prior shoot down coupled with other actual communications but in a very speedy and sloppy way.

The tape’s second fragment consists of three pieces but was presented as a single audio recording. However, a spectral and time analysis has showed that the dialog was cut into pieces and then assembled. Short pauses in the tape are very indicative: the audio file has preserved time marks which show that the dialog was assembled from various episodes, the expert said.
The tape’s linguistic analysis also shows that those who made the faked tape clearly didn’t have enough material and time, the expert said.

But worst yet and this is what ties everything together:

But the most indicative moment is that the audio tape clearly shows that it was created almost a day before the airliner crash, the expert said.

So in full conspiracy tinfoil hat mode - I propose not only did the Ukrainian Army know but this was something planned for quite some time.....The world's a stage.

Additional Source
edit on 21-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Apparently all the passengers mobile phone's or laptop's have been looted , but they left behind all the charging cables.
1%

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i don't know about all that numberbology, it's outta my depth. i could only find the one source for this story (the article you linked), and it looks like it's just a bunch of independent av pros analysing the tape in an ad-hoc way. i hunted around for other folks who might have run the same kind of analysis, nothing much. if any of the ats av gods wanna give it a shot, here you go:

but anyways, it's totally possible that the tape is faked, but as long as putin isn't issuing press statements about it, i'm not running for the woods just yet. still, between this and rumors of a joint u.s./dutch invasion to secure the crashsite...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: my1percent
Apparently all the passengers mobile phone's or laptop's have been looted , but they left behind all the charging cables.
1%

Do you have any sources for this?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

Wars and rumors of wars make my skin crawl. The timing of everything is too convenient for my liking but I can't sit here and profess to know, I can only inquire.

There are forces at work beyond my understanding and this is all bigger then what is being presented. Major plays on the world chessboard are being made, that there is no doubt.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

there has already been a thread where it is claimed that the file was created on the 16th, the day before. There was not much comment about that.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, There will be no war over this. This is the same garbage they spewed during the 80's cold war. I remember having to get under our desk at school with our hands over our heads. Like that was going to save us from a Nuke lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah, this whole separatist recording thing is probably the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. What intelligence agency in the world, after supposedly recording such damning evidence in such an enormously important event like this, immediately fires up the old Sony Vegas Pro, makes a nice video and promptly uploads it to youtube, apparently within hours of the accident? Give me a break! And if they did do such a ridiculous thing, you can bet your arse it's totally fabricated purely for propagandistic motives.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

there has already been a thread where it is claimed that the file was created on the 16th, the day before. There was not much comment about that.

I find the splicing of the audio and the mention of the town of Yenakiyevo to be curious given its distance from the crash site, some 60 miles.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It was on our local news , a reporter was there and belongings are spread out and he said there were plenty of charging cables but no ph's ,laptops, looting probably .1%

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Paul Craig Roberts latest piece on the subject is worth reading .One aspect that he brings up is that the target may have been Putins fight it's self . When you think about it , Russia would have no other choice to go to war had that of happened . He does a good job of dividing up the who's and why's and shows how the BBC must have had all the talking points ready at the time which the rest of the western msm fell into line blaming Putin . www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Paul Craig Roberts latest piece on the subject is worth reading .One aspect that he brings up is that the target may have been Putins fight it's self . When you think about it , Russia would have no other choice to go to war had that of happened . He does a good job of dividing up the who's and why's and shows how the BBC must have had all the talking points ready at the time which the rest of the western msm fell into line blaming Putin . www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Well that article puts it together WAY better than I could ever hope to. Thanks for sharing! All I hear on TV is how do we force Russia to comply? Tears turn to anger! Father berates Putin to come clean. And on and on. He nailed it all right. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Another good piece that ask's "

In the heat of the U.S. media’s latest war hysteria – rushing to pin blame for the crash of a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet on Russia’s President Vladimir Putin – there is the same absence of professional skepticism that has marked similar stampedes on Iraq, Syria and elsewhere – with key questions not being asked or answered.

The dog-not-barking question on the catastrophe over Ukraine is: what did the U.S. surveillance satellite imagery show? It’s hard to believe that – with the attention that U.S. intelligence has concentrated on eastern Ukraine for the past half year that the alleged trucking of several large Buk anti-aircraft missile systems from Russia to Ukraine and then back to Russia didn’t show up somewhere.
Yes, there are limitations to what U.S. spy satellites can see. But the Buk missiles are about 16 feet long and they are usually mounted on trucks or tanks. Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 also went down during the afternoon, not at night, meaning the missile battery was not concealed by darkness.

So why hasn’t this question of U.S. spy-in-the-sky photos – and what they reveal – been pressed by the major U.S. news media? How can the Washington Post run front-page stories, such as the one on Sunday with the definitive title “U.S. official: Russia gave systems,” without demanding from these U.S. officials details about what the U.S. satellite images disclose?
We know that the US was quick to point out the Russian troops massed on the BORDER earlier on . www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: my1percent
1%

Mobile devices like smartphones actually have their own internal battery and motion detection chip, the M7.

www.technologyreview.com...

While smartphones have long contained motion-sensors—accelerometers to detect speed, gyroscopes to detect orientation, and compasses—these are kept off when the phone is “asleep” to avoid tying up the main processor and draining the battery. The M7, operating separately from the main processor, aggregates all of the data from those sensors and allows them to stay active and be analyzed all the time, even when the phone itself is asleep.

There must have been dozens of these phones on that flight. Each one of them with MEMS accelerometers, gyroscopes and motion-sensors. Imagine the amount of data that must be stored on those phones. Those sensors allow all sorts of applications to be written. And a good few passengers will probably be making movies and taking photographs while in the plane.

If there was any inflight emergency that required oxygen masks to be dropped, people would be taking pictures too.

Now, the Western powers seem to be in little or no hurry to recover those phones, even if they did belong to deceased passengers. They should be banging the drums to get those back.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I find the splicing of the audio and the mention of the town of Yenakiyevo to be curious given its distance from the crash site, some 60 miles.

You know...I feel the TPTB have already committed themselves about this...the rebels did it. They want it to be so...they needed it to be so. Kerry has commented to their belief through this audio. I think there is no way back now. They have to follow through...whatever that might be.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I guess we mostly look at the smaller pictures and try and figure it out only using what we think we know . For the much much larger picture and a understanding of the WHY this piece is a must read . "

COMING SOON THE BRICS CURRENCY
The climax event is the launch of the BRICS currency. Informed sources, whom the Jackass believes are directly involved in the planning, execution, and implementation, inform that the new currency will be gold-backed with further backbone in silver, crude oil, and in some manner natural gas. The Gazprom gas pipelines are far more important than the financial press mention. They are the skeleton and distribution system by which to capture Europe and to install the New Gold Trade Standard. The hints of its arrival are seen in the details for the BRICS Development Bank and the BRICS Emergency Fund. Without any hesitation in my mind, it is clear that these funds will serve as fronts for massive conversion of USTreasury Bonds into Gold bullion, which will reside in the BRICS Central Bank. The decision for location of the funds might be haggled in the open, but expect the central bank to be dispersed, using various key locations. The BRICS nations are all too familiar with US & Langley tactics, to destabilize, to raise internal dissension, to launch a war, and to steal the gold in banks amidst the chaos and confusion offered by the maze and din of war. The war in Ukraine, just like the war in Syria, and the attacks on Cyprus, all had Gazprom as common element.

The wars are to defend the USDollar, in the last stages of its reign of terror. The harder the US gangsters pull on the reins, the more they apply the fracture from the lever. However, Ukraine is the Waterloo. Yet comes the dreaded HOLOMODOR (famine) since no planting season took place in the fertile rich lands. Thus no growing season during the outbreak of war. Thus no harvest season. Starvation during a collapsed economy will surely turn the tide against the US-led Fascists in Kiev, all in time. Mass defection among their ranks has already begun, the fascist forces running low on supplies like ammunition, food, water, surrounded and until a hail of grenade fire at numerous locations. Thefts of their central bank gold and raiding official bank accounts by the US-led regime assured the outcome. Do not expect Germany to continue its reckless NATO support in this failed mercenary action. The ultimate victim of this desperate adventure will be the USDollar and NATO.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind any longer that we are staring at the brink of WW3. The world is a stage and us CT'ers are finding out who the actors are. The thing is - almost all of the chess pieces are already in place. All that if left is for the game to be played I'm afraid.
edit on 21-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Pfft.. not all world leaders have as keen a desire to suffer and die as some of you apparently do. A plane crash even if proven to be shot down by Russia itself, and the invasion via Israel will in no way trigger a world war. Why are so many people so desirous of war and death and suffering? I don't get it. "Hit the reset button" I hear. How about.. if you want to start over, move to the hinterlands or something, eke a living out by yourself sans media. There is your reset. Stop wishing it on everyone else.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah pffft, there are only half a million of Ukrainians that fled the war zone into Russia, sharing exactly what is going on there to their friends, relatives, and anyone who will listen.

A month ago I randomly met a Ukrainian family from Donetsk, what they said is that if nothing is done, war will come to Russia, and Russians are listening.

This is what people are saying, politics and rhetoric does not matter anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All people looking at the Russia / Ukraine topics here should definitely take a look at this new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join