It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country Best Suits Your Personality?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
France!

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

Well considering I've been in love with France since I was a kid this is no surprise. If I could live there I would.

This is me in many ways!
edit on 7/21/2014 by mblahnikluver because: Stupid Auto fill

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I got New Zealand too! Since I always wanted to visit, guess I'll go. Although, Tahiti sounds a tad bit better.

I must admit, there was a time when Ghiza was my favorite place in the world to be đź‘Ť
edit on 7/21/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I got the UK.

Well I should have
bloomin New Zealand nah while a nice few weeks would be great there but my personality is British by gum and always will be
Bod save the Queen what not.
Pass me another cream scone to dip in me tea.
Toodle pip all.

Looks to me there are only a few answers.
France
New zealand..

Bah
edit on 21-7-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well I can understand that, though love parts of Canada, politically would choose Norway, but before the test, if I could choose on personality or just plain countryside, it would be France.

I was a little shocked when this silly quiz chose France too.

Now where is my teleporter, Paris and the Provence here I come. Darn thing doesnt' work!!! Tap tap, work darn it!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Looks to me there are only a few answers. France New zealand..

So far I've seen India, France, New Zealand, and Iceland.

Edited .. I took out UK. I thought Boymonkey had it but apparently not.

edit on 7/21/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Iam gonna do it until I get the UK for real

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another one -

- totally wrong for me (except for the hummus .. mmmm )
Which Country Do You Actually Belong In?

You got: Oman Oh man! You’re the chillest person in the world. You believe in living a laid-back life, complete with good food, good beaches, and good people. You know what you want and you know how to get it, but the word “stress” isn’t in your vocabulary. Living in Oman is like permanently being on vacation and, let’s be real, that sounds pretty great. Added bonus: All the hummus you could ever want

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

French!!! French!!! someone has hacked into that site to make me mad.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Iam gonna do it until I get the UK for real

Oh .. you didn't get the UK? Nevermind ... scratch the UK ... I thought you got it. Try the next test I just put up. See what you get.

edit on 7/21/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Got Ireland in that one close enough I guess I love the black stuff

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFanWhat Country Do You Actually Belong In?

You got: Monaco

You’re a person with a big personality who needs a country with a big personality. Monaco is the perfect fit for you because of that — I mean, any country with a prince is, right? You’re quite a private person and people might see this as you being a bit rude, but it just takes a while to get to know you. However, you couldn’t be closer to the people you consider friends, and in the end that’s what’s most important. Now grab the closest Italian sports car and head to Monaco ASAP!

edit on 21-7-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

On a bad day North Korea, on a better day Holland!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Big stretch for a Canuck on the first one. Iceland.
Apparently I belong in Thailand though.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sunny NK for me:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I got France.

The description is OK, but I'm not sure I'd want to do all that in France. I picked some of those options because they were closest to thing my husband and I have discussed doing. Although, if I did wind up in France I could visit Maille the mustard store. I love different kinds of mustard ...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I got New Zealand

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge.

You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen on learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual.

You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And on Flyersfan's new "Which country to you actually belong in?" quiz I got

You got: Switzerland
At first when people first get to know you, they might think you’re a bit reserved. But once they’ve spent some time with you, you’ll be friends for life. You’re organized, reliable, and never, ever late. You’re a relaxed person, one who takes things one step at a time, never looking to get involved in a confrontation. Grab some skis, some chocolate (chocolate skis, perhaps?), and head to Switzerland!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

That's not much fun. Come over and kick it with me in Thailand.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The buzzfeed quiz gave me ... Finland.

You’re an open-minded person and chances are you love being close to nature. You can sometimes seem a bit aloof, but that’s only because you enjoy silence. There’s nothing like going it alone and trying to explore something you’ve never seen by yourself. You’re honest, reliable and exceptionally loyal. Let’s be honest: Finland is the best of the countries that end in “land.”

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

France.

You are a romantic who enjoys strolling through cobblestone streets and markets. You are inspired by art and architecture, and thrive being surrounded by other artists and intellectuals. You enjoy the bustle of a city, but also love spending time in the warm countryside, sitting at a cafe, and having a glass of wine or coffee. Your soul is nourished by being in nature, and by having deep meaningful conversation about love, art, and the meaning of life.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join