It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Surpasses Hitler in Barbarism says Erdogan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

”If America still says ‘Israel is using its right to self-defence’ it is America that needs to engage in self-criticism,” Erdogan told the TGRT news channel. A staunch advocate of the Palestinian cause, Erdogan has stepped up his criticism of Israel’s operation in the besieged Gaza Strip, accusing the Jewish state of carrying out “state terrorism” and a “genocide” of Palestinians.

On Friday, US State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki branded Erdogan’s comments “offensive and wrong”.

www.thenews.com.pk...

hmmm seems like the weather is changing,,

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

At this is time, with all the mess going around with Ukraine and Israel invading Gaza, I believe that ISIS will attack Israel with the support of Turkey and other Islamic states.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

At this is time, with all the mess going around with Ukraine and Israel invading Gaza, I believe that ISIS will attack Israel with the support of Turkey and other Islamic states.

Turkey is a NATO member. Ain't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I know that. But history proves that it doesn't mean nothing. Why? Because til today Religion is more powerful than Politics.
edit on 21/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

that would mean ISIS is the real enemy of the Israel and the West which is not.

have they say or do anything to support Palestinians?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Because til today Religion is more powerful than Politics.

Not in Turkey it isn't. The gov. tried any religious crap and the military steps in. It's happened more than once. Now, Turkey MAY go alone against Israel. Unlikely as they are both allies of most western nations BUT if they were to, they could. Few military's in the area could Turkey is one of them.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
and
a reply to: intrepid

From TIME time.com...

But if ISIS can in fact hold the area it has overrun, it may well be able to fulfill its stated mission of restoring the Caliphate, the governing structure for the Sunni Muslim world that inherited authority from the Prophet Mohammed. “This is of great significance,” according to an assessment released Wednesday by The Soufan Group, a private security company. A restored Caliphate will attract “many more disaffected young people … from all over the Muslim world, especially the Middle East, lured by nostalgia for al-Khulafa al-Islamiya (the Islamic Caliphate), which remains a potent motivator for Sunni extremists.”

The entire concept of the Caliphate remains obscure to most Westerners. It has not existed since the Ottoman Empire (which claimed dominion over the world’s Muslims) was pulled apart after World War I. The European powers divided the Middle East into their preferred system of governance–nation states–though that arrangement lately seems under threat, especially in Syria and Iraq.

The Ottoman Empire from wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

During the 16th and 17th centuries, in particular at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, the Ottoman Empire was one of the most powerful states in the world, a multinational, multilingual empire controlling much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia, the Caucasus, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa

With Constantinople as its capital and control of vast lands around the Mediterranean basin, the Ottoman Empire was at the centre of interactions between the Eastern and Western worlds for over six centuries. The empire was dissolved in the aftermath of World War I, leading to the emergence of the new state of Turkey in the Ottoman Anatolian heartland, as well as the creation of modern Balkan and Middle Eastern states.

just wait and see...
edit on 21/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Erdogan better watch his mouth, His European buddies wouldn't like him speaking about Israel like that.

I wonder what his response would be if rockets everyday were raining down in his country from a group that vows to wipe you off the map.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

that would mean ISIS is the real enemy of the Israel and the West which is not.

have they say or do anything to support Palestinians?

No, in fact... they stated clearly that they are too busy killing Muslims to bother with Israel right now.

In response to Israel’s “Operation Protective Edge,” ISIS released a statement declaring that they were simply too busy killing fellow Muslims to bother with a war on Jewish people. “The greatest answer to this question is the Qur’an, where Allah speaks about the nearby enemy–those Muslims who have become infidels–as they are more dangerous than those which were already infidels,” explained an ISIS spokesman on Twitter, who was not identified.
Link

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Turkey is Muslim right?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
Turkey is Muslim right?

Predominantly, yes.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
So far loudest voices of opposition against Israel's action in Gaza come from Turkey.

Turkish prime minister Erdogan sharply criticized Israel and it's military aggression saying that Israel is worse than Hitler in it's actions and treatment of Palestinians...

"(Israelis) have no conscience, no honour, no pride. Those who condemn Hitler day and night have surpassed Hitler in barbarism,"

Erdogan didn't fail to recognize difference between Zionism and Israel and Jews, he was talking specifically about Turkish citizens who are Jewish...

"I don't approve of any (bad) attitude towards our Jewish citizens in Turkey, despite all this. Why? They are the citizens of this country,"

Turkish PM Erdogan says Israel 'surpasses Hitler in barbarism'

not so long time ago Turkey and Israel were in a very good relations and it was very good for the region.

after the flotilla incident and other things that happened Turkey - Israel relations started to deteriorate and now we see completely different position of Turkey towards Israel.

Erdogan's rhetoric is of course linked to his re-election ambitions but what really matters is that he is trying to please the voters and Turkish voters seems to be sick of wrongdoings of Israel.

Seems like we are closer than ever to "Free for All Death Match" in the Middle East and what's worse - in the World.

Relations are deteriorating wherever you look: what can we tell from that?

The two countries have seen their relations degrade sharply in recent years, reaching crisis point when Israeli commandos stormed the Turkish ship Mavi Marmara sailing as part of a flotilla challenging the Jewish state's naval blockade of Gaza. Ten people were killed. Efforts to repair the damage had intensified in recent months after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologised for the raid, but hopes of a rapprochement appear to be fading, after Erdogan said on Friday that relations between the two countries would not improve while he remained in post.

here are some related news:

Right now, 400 thousand tons of Israeli bombs are raining on Gaza. The death toll has already reached 120 in Palestine along with 700 wounded. Israel continues on its path of hatred. We had cut all of our ties with Israel after Mavi Marmara. Other countries intervened and Israel apologised. They met the first two conditions. We had a third condition, in addition to reparations. It appeared that Israel had the intention to lift the embargo, but then these attacks began. Israel, you need to stop these atrocities. If not, it is not possible to normalise the ties between Israel and Turkey. I am not talking about words without action. You expect normalisation of relations, but you did not hold your end of the bargain. This means that you were not sincere. All steps we have taken towards normalisation of relations with Israel have now been locked in a box.

Will Gaza operation affect normalization of Turkey-Israeli relations?

Israel reduces diplomatic staff in Turkey following violent pro-Palestinian protests

Israel's ties with Turkey fray in wake of Gaza conflict

Like Israel or not, that's pretty stupid rhetoric. What Israel is doing is nowhere near the brutality of Hitler or Stalin or Mao or even Castro and Che.

When idiots make extreme comparisons like this, it not only is an insult to those who died both at Hitler's hands and died to stop him, but also makes his own position look silly and hysterical.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Erdogan better watch his mouth, His European buddies wouldn't like him speaking about Israel like that.

I wonder what his response would be if rockets everyday were raining down in his country from a group that vows to wipe you off the map.

Obama would apologize to them and then offer them EBT cards and instate tuition and job preferences.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh give me a break!

Israel does more then "defend itself" against rockets. While I agree that they SHOULD defend themselves against those threats, cutting off food and water supplies to Gaza isn't the answer. Neither is using banned weapons (cluster bombs, phosphate etc.) against Palestinians either.

Israel is making the Third Reich look like school children.

Phosphate is banned? Don't tell it to my tomatoes.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

exactly! ISIS will do nothing against Israel; why would they?

they are on the same side after all.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I cant believe the ignorance on this thread some people need to use their search engines for .Einsatzgrupen,.SS Dirlewanger brigade,SS Totenkopf division, the Israelis are nowhere near the third reich in terms of nastiness-though they are not saints either the comparison is one only a nutcase denier or the ill informed would make.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
5.7 million, you might recheck your propaganda there sparky.
But that is not the real topic.
The real topic is the world is waking up to the lies that israel has been spinning since before it's birth and now someone in a MAJOR position has called them on the carpet.
Good for the man, spreading some truth!
I don't believe it is the number being questioned, only the intent.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
5.7 million, you might recheck your propaganda there sparky.
But that is not the real topic.
The real topic is the world is waking up to the lies that israel has been spinning since before it's birth and now someone in a MAJOR position has called them on the carpet.
Good for the man, spreading some truth!
I don't believe it is the number being questioned, only the intent.

If Israel really wanted to commit genocide, the Palestinian people would have already perished by now. Nor would there be millions of Arab Israeli citizens prospering within Israel's borders.

How can any reasonable individual take this nonsense seriously?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
Nor would there be millions of Arab Israeli citizens prospering within Israel's borders.

Actually it's under 300,000.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Great Post. Israel (not Jews) but The Israeli Government,
if they keep this up are going to end up having the world
condemn them.

Rebel 5

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join