It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victims of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Ms. Rizk’s stepmother’s brother and his wife were aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. "We thought it was unusual they would fly Malaysia because that earlier flight had gone down"

Victims of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

Ok, this seems to me to be too improbable to be just a coincidence. What do you think? Scroll down in the article to read that Ms. Rizk’s stepmother’s brother and his wife were aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. What are the chances of that? Both are Malaysia Airlines flight disasters. Any thoughts, theories? This blows my mind. The chances of this happening coincidentally seems small to me so I am engaging the hive mind of ATS to solve this puzzle.
edit on 21-7-2014 by PhysicsAlive because: Added a single question mark. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PhysicsAlive

There's very little in this I'm afraid, its just coincidence unless this has happened to other travelers as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I don't know what to think, between this and days old corpses along with MH17 being the sister Jet of MH370, I don't know what to believe anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Think about the odds. Two lost/downed aircraft in a year and there are related passengers on both??? I could run a back of the envelope calculation on what I think the odds are for this, based on the number of flights per year, average number of passengers per flight, etc. But, that's not necessary as it's obviously ridiculously improbable. So, what the $%&(#()#@ going on here?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhysicsAlive
a reply to: learnatic

Think about the odds. Two lost/downed aircraft in a year and there are related passengers on both??? I could run a back of the envelope calculation on what I think the odds are for this, based on the number of flights per year, average number of passengers per flight, etc. But, that's not necessary as it's obviously ridiculously improbable. So, what the $%&(#()#@ going on here?

we are being lied to and it wouldn't be the first time

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What are the odds? Accidents happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I'm sure there was an Australian who survived both London and Bali bombings. It is like those annoying people who win the lotto twice, only the opposite.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
haa, what a suprise, There is also another family that this has happened to.
Over here in AUSTRALIA a family two members on the first missing flight then lost two more on the second flight...
Seems there is soo many coincidences.
BTW I dont believe in coincidences, maybe synchronicity but not coincidences.
I wonder how many others feel this way?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Personally I think they were targeting th nun.

top topics

join