It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrors of Hussein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is on History channel and will be on again early on this morning.........

I think this is important to watch to show that he wasn't the marvelous all giving dictator some people think he was....

Just before commercial an iraqi man was talking about sadam's regime going to this man's house and torturing him because they thought he belonged to an islamic party... he just practiced the religion but they didn't believe him, so they beat his wife, repeatedly raped her, killed him, threw their baby against the wall and had his brains splatter over both of them but let the lady live to tell the story so people would fear him...

You know, they say bush is worse then hitler, and I have a feeling that American history books will paint a worse picture of Bush then Hussein...
Call me crazy, but I think it's very plausible...

History channel... .Tune in.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hello my friend:

You are not talking about some thing that is new.
The show was abot Husein this time and you talk also
about Hitler. There are others you can put on that list ,
like Stalin and so on.

I can tell you about atrocities comited on your own back yard.
Do you really want to know what atrocities I'm talking about?
I'm talking about the atrocities comited against our own people
the REAL AMERICANS the Apache , Pueblo , Lakota , Cherokee ect.
We have murder them , take their lands , relocate them, kill their
way of living. They are the poorest people around because of us.
So now you tell me that President Buch may do the same with us.
Well I agree with you , BUT it is nothing new.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by latinwolf
I can tell you about atrocities comited on your own back yard.
Do you really want to know what atrocities I'm talking about?
I'm talking about the atrocities comited against our own people
the REAL AMERICANS the Apache , Pueblo , Lakota , Cherokee ect.
We have murder them , take their lands , relocate them, kill their
way of living. They are the poorest people around because of us.
So now you tell me that President Buch may do the same with us.
Well I agree with you , BUT it is nothing new.

I know.......And thats good to be reminded of them, keeps people aware....
However this post was because it was on just now so I came on to let others know it's on so they could watch... Too many people on this board take Hussein as a "bad" dicator but not horendous dictator... It's just a nice little reminder that he's a piece of # and to not downplay him like some people do.

thanks for bringing that above to my attention.... They loyalists did that to native's in canada also... relocated them up north... how do you think they got to the north west territories... I feel for em I really do, but at the same time we live ina world where you make life what you want, at least in America, you can be what you want to be....

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Another supported Dictator

1970 - In September, following Salvador Allende's victory in the Chilean presidential vote, United States President Richard M. Nixon orders the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to do all it can to prevent Allende from being inaugurated.

Under the supervision of national security adviser Henry Kissinger, the CIA will develop the so-called 'Track II' plan to oust Allende, allocating US$10 million while formally insulating the US embassy in Chile from any involvement.

The agency attempts to bribe key Chilean legislators and funds a group of military officers plotting a coup, providing them with a further payment following the assassination on 22 October of General Rene Schneider, the commander-in-chief of the army, who had refused to approve the coup plan.

One CIA document from October states, "It is firm and continuing policy that Allende be overthrown by a coup. ... It is imperative that these actions be implemented clandestinely and securely so that the USG (US Government) and American hand be well hidden."

Henry Kissinger and nixon should be in jail! for the murderer of the chileans!

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Thinker]

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So what are you trying to say???

This thread is about Hussein not all the other aholes in the world that we've had to endure... H-u-s-s-e-i-n not others...

Or are you trying to downplay Hussein like he wasn't really that bad of a guy???

Sickening...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think the point is, people keep trying to go "See see! Evil doer!" to which the rest of us go, "Yeah, we know. We knew way back when when we were outraged that the US was shaking hands with him and handing him WMDs.

We don't need convinced.

It's just shortsighted to think that people against the Bush administration's actions regarding Iraq simply think Hussein is a good old boy, not so bad, and all we need is to see what he had done in order to change our minds about the motivations of those behind the war.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
It's just shortsighted to think that people against the Bush administration's actions regarding Iraq simply think Hussein is a good old boy, not so bad, and all we need is to see what he had done in order to change our minds about the motivations of those behind the war.

Yes, but how soon do people forget?? Once the indoctrination phases have started, it's too easy for people to forget... Sure you can say "yeah we know he was a bad guy" but is it in a lesser degree?? The reason whyI say this was because I remember seeing a woman with regards to sadam saying that "if that dictator offered free medical care, I like that dictator... If that dictator helped out with tuition, I like that dictator".... It's that kind of #e that pisses me off.... And to those of you that think that way, I think a nicelittle reminder would probably help give your head a shake...

I guess i'm just trying to "help" un-indoctrinate (if there is such a word) ....

I know everybody knows he was scum... but it's all about to what degree do they think he is rotten?? and this I will blame on indoctrination... / brainwashing....

new topics

top topics

join