It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin...Nice Right Hook!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This guy follows Buzz around calling him a liar and is just completely out of line...stepping in front of buzz and annoying the piss out of him and myself. Well after you walk on the moon i'm sure you have several f*ucks you dont give and this was another one to add to them. Buzz lands a nice right hook which in my opinion was well deserved. It is one thing to shout things at someone but to constantly be in their face like this. Atta boy Buzz...you still got it.

Buzz's Right Hook- To Youtube

I couldn't find this posted and I hope its not old news..as this is the first time i've seen it.
edit on 20-7-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ugh for the love of god this is from 2012...I'm so sorry lads...I thought this was recent...i'm sure its been posted ..I just can't find it...oh well maybe it hasn't.

www.abovetopsecret.com... found through google...mods please delete this thread and feel free to make fun of me.
edit on 20-7-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Bah. I enjoyed seeing it again.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I saw nothing...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Omg, I would have totally punched that # in the face. Holy crap, what an annoying, preachy little bitch. Hiding behind his camera and bible. I would have beat him sideways, technically you walk into my appartment building I can shoot you if you don't live there, that's trespassing.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Awesome stuff. I'd want to punch him too. Or knee him in the baby maker to assure he doesn't further reproduce...

top topics

join