It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-Gaza conflict: Netanyahu says Hamas using rising death toll to make Israel look bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

oh please, stop justifying CRIMES of Israel against civilians by commonly parroted phrase and justification of "human shields".

Israel is killing MAINLY civilians - woman and children, you cannot get away from that, how many militants they have killed?

less than 30% of all killed are combatants, maybe even less.

Gaza is very densely populated area, blocked and invaded and Israel is urging Palestinians "to leave the area"?

it would be convenient if Palestinians just disappeared from that chunk of land so Israel can rule and manage gas fields and ports...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

In last couple of posts you not only show lack of knowledge of history, but also of situation in Palestine as well what guerrilla war really means.

I wonder would you think the same if your land is occupied for 60-some years and if you were not allowed in-out and subjected to daily provocations...

Just read my previous post, and answer the same question I asked SloAnPainful, please.

You will discover that your view of this conflict does not make much sense....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soulshn

There are alot of people that buy this # too.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well, benny, maybe if you didn't kill so many civilians you wouldn't look so bad.

ps. cry me a river.
edit on R2014st2014-07-21T14:13:48-05:0020140pm2014 by RoScoLaz4 because: add text

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You are smarter than that. They aren't using them as human shields. They are in such close quarters they would never have to.

How about Israel's knock on the roof? They bomb your house with a missile with little exposive then they follow that up with real missiles and blow it up. Now if you were in a house and it was hit with a missile, but stood sound, would you think "Hmm.. I should run outside and let them know i am still alive after they shot a missile at me!" Or would you think "My house stood up to that missile, cool, i'll hunker down here." Only to be hit with one or two real follow up missiles and be killed?

Israel's soldiers are very clever when it comes to killing innocents, and then putting the blame on someone else.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Sure.. no problem..

Just as soon as the other side stops parroting Adolph Hitler and his thoughts on the Jews.

I also see in the bulk of responses not one took on the other side of the coin. Im still waiting for someone to address the Egypt stance and explain why you guys are not mentioning their participation in the mess in Gaza. Or are people ignoring them because they are not Israel?
edit on 21-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sure.. no problem..

Just as soon as the other side stops parroting Adolph Hitler and his thoughts on the Jews.

I also see in the bulk of responses not one took on the other side of the coin.

you decided to go with lies?

again?

who is "the other side"?

who mentioned Hitler and the Jews?

nice try...

actually a logical response when you don't have anything of substance to say.

because nobody can possibly justify mass killings of civilians in Gaza.

talking about objectivity; I am yet to see supporter of Israel who actually admits that Israel is wrong on targeting civilians...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Im still waiting for someone to address the Egypt stance and explain why you guys are not mentioning their participation in the mess in Gaza. Or are people ignoring them because they are not Israel?

as soon as Egypt starts indiscriminately killing Palestinian civilians I will mention them too.

are you now trying to blame Egypt for high civilian death toll?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: DodgyDawg

They are surrounded by hate on all sides of them... They are protecting themselves....

If you lived in a area where everyone hated you and made threats against you all the time wouldn't you be protective? I know I would be...

-SAP-

No, I'd move.

If i walked into a party un-invited and everyone hated me and wanted me gone, I'd leave. I would not *force* everyone to accept me and let me stay, nor would I start beating up people that wanted me gone.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

O boy...

Who looks more like Hitler, please explain to us - folks with hand made rockets that are there only for psychological effect or shiny army killing civilians... Who made fence around their land, making BIGGEST concentration camp EVER. They did not do the same as Hitler, but they surpassed him, as they are doing this for what, 60-some years, and world is forced to shut both eyes, due to USA support. What do you think, why situation is like that? Why USA does not stop support, and why every presidential candidate has to mention that they would support ISRAEL?! Is that something out of constitution, or we (USA, I am from USA as well) are being deeply infiltrated and abused?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I am going to agree considering Persia after a visit from Hitler changed it's name to Iran.

Iran backs Hamas that gives them rockets to fight it's proxy war against the west.

I am going to agree with that sentiment.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: MysterX

Quit living in the past.

Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields, specifically to drive up civilian death counts for propaganda reasons. Hamas should think twice before lobbing missiles into Israel. Secondly Hamas is not targeting military installations / Israeli troops.

Something, in your guys effort to blame Israel, seem to ignore.

What more can you expect from Hamas, a groups whose motto is "We like Death".

Oh I'm living in the present.

But you seem intent on being a hypocrite;

Lest we forget that your country is responsible for the creation of Israel. I guess that makes you responsible for all the blood shed in the middle east.

You tell me to stop living in the past, and post the above?

Let's talk about the present and leave the shocking hypocrisy alone for a moment shall we?

Presently, the butchers you seem determined to blindly defend, as impossibly ridiculous as that sounds to any rational and sane Human being with eyes and ears with which to see and hear, are busy right now murdering innocent people.

That's the IDF and Israeli government murdering Human beings en-masse..Not your ever present whipping boys Hamas, not the long suffering Palestinian people crammed into what amounts to conditions worse than that of intensive factory farmed caged hens, but the sick, twisted and delusional Israeli government and the blinkered and brainwashed evil that is their jackbooted storm trooper thugs on the ground, doing the mass murdering currently and the overwhelming majority of the carnage, blatant and unashamed territory and property theft throughout the decades since the woeful inception of Israel.

Yes, my country was involved with the creation of that place, although you would not recognise it from the agreed and established borders of the period, as it has now bloated, crept and spread like a cancer across land that does not belong to them and was never outlined or agreed upon by my country, who were acting in good faith at the time in trying to find an amicable solution for a bad situation.

This came about through the Israeli terrorism against my people and against the Palestinians, at least the Zionist terrorist cells that would go on to eventually become Israeli terrorists and not just opportunistic European terrorists looking to exploit the turmoil of the period for their own Zionist agenda.

Nothing changes...Israel was formed out of blood soaked terrorism, barbarism and inhumanity and has done nothing to change the habit in the decades since.

The upper echelons of Israel are made up of essentially rabid lunatics who hold zero regard for Human life or compassion and empathy for peoples continued suffering under their racist apartheid regime, and they are unable to recognise or unwilling to admit they are doing evil wrongs. The very definitions of psychopaths and sociopaths.

Nobody is saying Israel should not, or does not have as much right as anyone else does, to operate a policy of bringing lawbreakers to justice. I certainly do think justice is all that separates us from lower animals and access to justice is a Human right.

However, justice after being attacked by a group of fighters for example, is not to obliterate the bodies of young boys playing soccer on a beach using huge naval cannons, or IDF officers targeting schoolchildren walking home from school, using tanks and fighter aircraft against civilians in their ramshackle homes, or sending in thousands of troops to invade...nor is justice achieved by continually stealing great swathes of land or denying medical supplies to families in dire need, or clean water, sanitation, building supplies, the basic essentials of an entire nation...the way you get justice is to identify those who are responsible, collect evidence, arrest the guilty, send them for trial at an international or impartial court if required and if found guilty, prescribe punishment appropriate for the crime...THAT is justice...slaughtering innocents and claiming the right of self defence is most certainly NOT.

Israel drives up the civilian death counts every time they launch a missile, Hi-Ex round or phosphorus round, or are you one of those illogical people who seem to think it's the gun which kills someone and not the Human being who pulls the trigger or who orders the trigger to be pulled?

Only a particularly unique mind can place blame on the victims of Israeli bombs and not on those firing or ordering the firing on the victims. Perhaps you should suggest Israel demands reimbursement for the cost of the shells and bullets it has fired which ripped apart those kids...since it was their own fault, Israel shouldn't have to actually pay to slaughter them?

Maybe if Israel asked nicely, they'd all just sit down and die quietly...that would save even more blood money from the USA.

But hang on, if there were no need to use that huge mountain of US 'aid' money to murder Women and babies, i guess Israel's main income source would be no more..perhaps it makes more economical sense for Israel to keep the murder going doesn't it!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You are not in the position to pass judgment because you can't possibly fathom what it's like to live under the constant threat of terrorism.

If you were one of the millions of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Israeli citizens constantly facing a barrage of thousands of missiles, you would demand that your government take the necessary measures to restore calm.

It's not the IDF's fault that Hamas uses deplorable tactics that assure civilian casualties.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

As i said...unwilling or unable to recognise or admit the evil wrongs being done and calling it justice and self defence.

You don't appear to have read my post, let alone comprehended it.

As another poster has wisely said; If i were at a party where everyone hated me, i would leave...not set fire to the venue trying to murder everyone inside.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Forced cease fire will only increase long term death toll of this centuries long conflict. Let them fight till there is a winner and a loser. Then and only then will there be peace. The world should but out and let those who live there settle this once and for all.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Your plan is a good one, except for one small fly in the ointment.

WE'RE HUMAN BEINGS...not base animals.

Gonna have to think up a better solution than turning our backs and allowing the genocide of an entire people.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No. Your forced peace will mean many more deaths through coming centuries. We are all same except beliefs in gods. Destroy one and no more war. No genocide. Plenty humans all over planet.

edit on 21-7-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Destroy one and no more war. No genocide.

Yeah because with your idea genocide would be just after happening, gotta be one of the strangest things I ever heard.... You want genocide to prevent genocide? How the hell does that work?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
Destroy the belief in one religion or other. Not genocide. Humans all same. Let them fight till there is a winner and a loser and there will be peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I actually saw an Israeli woman admit she was "a little bit fascist" after saying they should flatten Gaza. I mean.. isn't that a little mind blowing? She was one of many on that hill. So how many others think that way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join