It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary in Full BS Mode After Air Crash...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
First off...just a personal observation.

Is it just me or does it always look like Hilary is about to burst out laughing? Always a smirk on her face and a pretentious one at that. We are her private joke it seems.

Ok, done.

Now, how does this vid fit into what many of us are already thinking? Perfect timing to put dirt on gazprom right? Just after Russia and China want to have nothing to do with the US paper and decide to go it alone with their own agreements on how to accept payments rather than the almighty US confetti.

Another note in the vid that I caught is that she states the tech to take down a jet at 33,000 ft could only have come from Russia. Really?

Not even remotely possible that the US could have supplied the tech? Nope...just Russia. And then urging sanctions against Russia with no proof whatsoever. Urging the EU to follow suit.

And another truly great quote from this woman (term used loosely) is at 2:15 when she states "I have the benefit of not being in the Govt." What the hell is she then?

Seems like Russia has been tried, convicted and punished...oops...no trial. Just convicted and punished.

2 things I can't stand about this vid...the propaganda and Hilary. But when she is in any vid, what else is there?

Peace

edit on 20-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

What else is she going to say? She's a politician, and the politics of the day state that Russia is the culprit. I don't know who did it (my personal opinion doesn't really matter in this case, anyway), but I'm just saying, that's the obvious line for Republicans, and Democrats.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catacomb

What else is she going to say? She's a politician, and the politics of the day state that Russia is the culprit. I don't know who did it (my personal opinion doesn't really matter in this case, anyway), but I'm just saying, that's the obvious line for Republicans, and Democrats.

Take a look at the 2:15 mark..."I am not in the Govt."

She is such a joke That I am almost embarrassed for her. "Almost"

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Perhaps, as briefly mentioned in the other new thread about MF70 and TWA 800, her husband had a major hand in covering up what really happened and she is determined to stifle any spill over: The Russians did it. End of story.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Here is a little trick I've picked up when it comes to Hillary.

What ever she says, think the opposite, and you are on the right track.

For instance: Russia = not Russia
Could only have come from Russia = came from the US.

See, now it all makes sense, innit.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strewth

Wow!

I didn't know my trick was widely known!.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I know she was secretary of state but as far as I know Kerry holds that post now. What position does she presently hold with the government?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strewth

Some of you guys cant wait to blame the us. lmao Give me a break a plane is shot down in a war zone over Ukraine and of course its Americas fault.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmmm.....Hilary makes an interesting point. This plane crash should inspire Europe to get more involved in the Russia/Ukraine situation.

A few weeks ago it seems we were trying to get Europe on board with more sanctions and they were reluctant, not going far enough with sanctions. I guess that shouldn't be a problem now. Goodbye Gazprom.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

She is really quick to blame Russia but she never gives an explanation to why Russia would shoot down a civilian aircraft. Russia or anyone Pro Russian had absolutely nothing to gain, but rather a lot to loose, from shooting down that plane.

I'm not buying the B.S. she's trying to sell.

edit on 20-7-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

I know she was secretary of state but as far as I know Kerry holds that post now. What position does she presently hold with the government?

Chief Propaganda BS Artist?

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

She only left because she dis such a *snip*-poor job of covering her criminal tracks in Libya. She is still eyeing the POTUS for 2016. She is still de-facto secretary of state in media wonderland since they always go running to her for comment on any situation. Her book helps get her on stage, then the current affairs questions come out. The media will start to hype Hillary up later this year as a possible running mate. Then the media will TELL US voters that that is who going to win and she will ride the wave.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes of course

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The more they try to shove this 'blame Russia' propoganda down our throats the more i feel Russia had nothing to do with it, i still cant wrap my head around WHY Russia would do it and not only that but leave proof! Putin is a smart man he wouldn't be stupid enough to make a move like that, surely, the way this has all played out including the timing etc it just seems peculiar that they would do this and it stinks of cover up.. I cant remember where i read it but Putin is playing Chess & the US is playing checkers, thats exactly how it is.
& Hilary is such a fake a** B! i cant stand her face.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I can't stand her either and I just know that will make her the next POTUS

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I believe that people were considering that Ukraine would be the most likely to have the tech in that specific area, they would have access to the tech, and the people to use it. Also they started the no fly zone.

Of course it could be anyone, but they rebel groups are pretty rag tag and not well trained as I understand it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Her laugh makes the hairs on my neck stand up. I hope she doesn't run, she is a Globalist-Deluxe.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
The more they try to shove this 'blame Russia' propoganda down our throats the more i feel Russia had nothing to do with it, i still cant wrap my head around WHY Russia would do it and not only that but leave proof! Putin is a smart man he wouldn't be stupid enough to make a move like that, surely, the way this has all played out including the timing etc it just seems peculiar that they would do this and it stinks of cover up.. I cant remember where i read it but Putin is playing Chess & the US is playing checkers, thats exactly how it is.
& Hilary is such a fake a** B! i cant stand her face.

Russia has absolutely no reason for it. In fact it would be a very stupid move. And Russia being stupid doesn't fly.

But the US....Another story. Maybe not stupid but the arrogance is beyond that.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Its amazing how much the US interferes in this downed plane. And its amazing how quick they point their fingers at Putin, this fast.

I have a bad feeling that someone's Operation Northwoods just went live...

According to "the plan"; 2.1.a

Start rumors (many).

This seriously stinks...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I believe when she is saying that she is not in the government,she is referring to the EU governments,not the US.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join