It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream I hope comes true

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. He's your husband. He knows what's important to you :-)

As for the diamond. If your husband found it, maybe he found it doing what some husband's do. Repair work around the house. I could imagine him maybe replacing kitchen tiles and having to move the fridge or stove and finding it in some corner somewhere, or replacing a pipe under the sink...but a rock that small would surely not get caught in the U shaped part, right? it would get swept through, probably. The boy with eggshells makes me think maybe somewhere outdoors though but who knows...

Another thought is that he gives or gave you something equally as important as that diamond, and it's up to you to realize it maybe? Of course, most couples that last 33 years could think of at least a few things so valuable they have gotten from their mate. Companionship, love, loyalty, children perhaps... so I don't know. If it comes true you be sure to let us know. It can go down in the very short list of dreams come true on ATS. Just expect to be called out as a hoaxer or attention seeker by someone lol XD It's a tough crowd here, what can i say...
edit on 7/20/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
If you're really good at finding things how far do you live from Virginia?a reply to: Char-Lee

I am 100% never have failed...but coast CA :-(

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Her is something you can do if you believe in spirits. You need to go randomly talk to your husband just about nothing in particular. You want to approach him in a state of mind that is more or less concentrating on something not so important. Before you talk to him you need to have the question in your mind of where it is and if it can be found or should be found. Take what he says not to be a direct anser to your question but a way for the spirit to give you clues about it without him knowing what you are doing. the answer will be sort of in code because you are not communicating with him about what is on his mind but the spirit is speaking through him by means of a topic that is not relevent but the answer will be in there. I know you are smart and can follow my thinking that in reality he has no idea about the diamond but the spirit does. This will also answer your questions about the bond that is shared between you two.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No he did not find the diamond. We have not done any major repairs and in actuality I think the broken egg shells no matter how cute they were was telling me the diamond fell into the garbage pail and is at the dump. a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The ring was on my finger. How could he take the diamond out? No that never happened. I take it you are joking.y reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just to add additional weirdness to a situation already strange I told my son about my husband completing my sentence and knowing the contents of the box and I said let's see if you can do it too. So I tell him about the box and the egg shells and say and in the corner at the bottom was....There I stopped and looked at him because that was the point my hubby said your diamond and my son looks at me smiles and says "your ring.".This is getting to be too strange.
edit on AM000000310000000773027312014-07-22T09:27:06-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Just to add additional weirdness to a situation already strange I told my son about my husband completing my sentence and knowing the contents of the box and I said let's see if you can do it too. So I tell him about the box and the egg shells and say and in the corner at the bottom was....There I stopped and looked at him because that was the point my hubby said your diamond and my son looks at me smiles and says "your ring.".This is getting to be too strange.

Is this something they have known is a major deal above others to you? Maybe they just know you and your heart really well better than you ever though, and that is pretty neat in itself! Not even talking about it all the time and yet they know it has remained that big of a loss and important to you!

My kids don't ever seem to know me. Actually no one does.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No he did not find the diamond. We have not done any major repairs and in actuality I think the broken egg shells no matter how cute they were was telling me the diamond fell into the garbage pail and is at the dump. a reply to: 3n19m470

I was wondering did you take the sink traps off to check? I read about one lady who lost a diamond and years later someone opened the sink trap on the drain for a repair and found it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join