It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And we thought "community organizer" was laughable...little did we know!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Obama sucks at foreign policy. Entire threads have been devoted to just how badly he really does suck. But, I have come to the conclusion, that he doesn't really care. He is all about community organizing and fundamentally transforming America from within. Our neighborhoods, communities, cities, districts, and entire states are about to change in ways you cannot imagine. Obama knows the game....the Big Business of Poverty. Bill knows it pretty well, too, but that's for another thread.

He can do it because he is a lawyer and knows how to circumvent the law, manipulate current laws, make Executive Orders to bypass Congress, and use the phone and pen in ways nobody ever expected. He is also good at appointing lackeys that are all too willing to do his bidding. I firmly believe there is a shadow government working behind the scenes to undermine our country as we know it.

He and his minions are adept at obfuscation, confusion, and denial tactics. This buys them time and that is all they need. Once the dirty deed is in the works, it is too late. Think IRS (Lois Lerner) and HHS (Kathleen Sebelius) and the AG office (Eric Holder) and now HUD enters the scene with the housing crisis for illegals (watch Julian Castro carefully).

Follow the grant money and how it is dispersed. Follow the "community organizers" and take note who they are, what non-profits are benefiting from taxpayer dollars, what businesses and contractors are associated with them, and where exactly all these illegals are and will be housed and serviced. I'm sure it won't be in The Hamptons. Also look closely at the politicians that grease the palms of these groups. I always wonder how it is a person can enter public service middle class, and end a freakin' multi-millionaire! I also wonder how it is that billions and billions of dollars have been poured into non-profits and organizations to assist so-called underprivileged communities, and yet these places are still cesspools of crime and poverty.

Please keep an eye on who is voting in the 2014 elections, and then especially two years from now in the 2016 election. By the time the 2020 elections come around, these "children" coming in now will be old enough to vote and as hard as the progressives are fighting against voter ID laws, look out! BTW, I am not against immigration. I am against illegal immigration and the use of said illegals to further a Marxist agenda.

edit on 20-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2014 by queenofswords because: correct grammatical and sp. error

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Oh yeah he has 'fundamentally' transformed America.

The smallest military since world war 2.

Unilaterally disarmed our nuclear stock piles while the rest of the world is building more, and modernizing EVERYTHING they have.

From Russia, to China to all parts in between. The middle east is burning. With the rise of a terrorist state 'Levant' that is going to encompass the entirety of the middle east.

From there they have set their sights on the Vatican, then off to Spain. Then the rest of the EU.

Then they will finally come to this country where it has been 'Ask not what you can do for your country, but what can the empty chair in chief give you'.

This country has massively changed already the next two years will be the 'status quo'.

This nation is doomed.

There is no stopping it.

The days of 'American exceptionalism' are over.

Now this country has become all about exceptional mediocrity.

Long gone are the days of people like this:

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

The American's mob psyche is stuck on the never ending ID complex.
edit on 20-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Excellent topic and great post.

I can add that I think the Democrats want to increase the populations of the Congressional Districts that always vote Democrat. Most high crime precincts and wards historically vote Democrat despite the continuing and increasing failures to solve high crime and poverty.

By doing so, eventually those Districts will be split because of over population and then the Democrats get a "2 for 1" bonus in The House by default.

Congressional Districts are drawn according to total population.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Obama is a Marxist/communist/the antichrist/Kenyan.....blah blah blah, is ruining the country, blah blah blah, blather, whine, cry......is the worst president ever.....blah blah blah, cry, moan......yawn!

This rhetoric gets pretty old. I shudder to think what shape this country would be in if McCain/Palin were in. Makes my skin crawl. We all have our opinions. They're like noses, everyone has one, and they all smell.

I find many of the things you all haters say are downright appalling and disgusting. And that is my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is what community organizing is all about:

The WELFARE state.

The WELFARE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

That is the only socially acceptable form of 'corporate welfare'.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Obama is a Marxist/communist/the antichrist/Kenyan.....blah blah blah, is ruining the country, blah blah blah, blather, whine, cry......is the worst president ever.....blah blah blah, cry, moan......yawn!

This rhetoric gets pretty old. I shudder to think what shape this country would be in if McCain/Palin were in. Makes my skin crawl. We all have our opinions. They're like noses, everyone has one, and they all smell.

I find many of the things you all haters say are downright appalling and disgusting. And that is my opinion.

The country would be in the same shape, since obama isn't the one making decisions, neither was bush, nor would it have been McCain or Palin.

That's the thing you're not understanding. The president just follows orders and signs things hes told to sign. If Palin got elected, it'da been "Palincare" instead of obamacare....

Nothing ever changes, and when a democrat openly follows the road map of the republican before him, it's about as obvious as can be.

Everything that is done is calculated. MH17 shot down as a diversion for attack the gaza strip. Twin Towers blown up to get us there in the first place.

You get it yet? It's a giant game of global domination, the axis vs the allies, the allies are the world super powers, the axis are the civilians living under their rule.

Anyone who bucks the system becomes a target of the world.

Eyes, use them.

The absolute bottom line though, is -- it could have NEVER been Palin and McCaine.... They were the opposing candidates on PURPOSE to make Obama look like the sweet apple. They never once thought they'd actually be in the big chair, they knew before the election it would be Obeezy.

Elections are fixed through voter fraud and the entire "Gop vs" argument is designed to make you THINK they oppose each other. This is how you steer a narrative, it's really simple -- I use the same tactic on children in my life. You don't wanna take a shower, well how's about going grocery shopping?

Suddenly the shower looks appealing doesn't it?
edit on 20-7-2014 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Honestly it wouldn't matter WHO is in "power," that's a total illusion. It's easy to blame the president, but the men and women behind the curtain have had these plans in place for how long now? I get a lot of grief for not voting, like my little vote can make a "difference" there is no right or left, it's two sides of the same coin. I think people who truly believe there is a difference in party affiliation are just blind. They are set up to cause division. So we have these petty little arguments and nothing gets done. The big picture is that they have decided who will be the puppet, and their plans have worked like clockwork. Democrat, republican, what is the difference?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Took the words right outta my brain. Here, here!a reply to: Laykilla

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Honestly it wouldn't matter WHO is in "power," that's a total illusion. It's easy to blame the president, but the men and women behind the curtain have had these plans in place for how long now? I get a lot of grief for not voting, like my little vote can make a "difference" there is no right or left, it's two sides of the same coin. I think people who truly believe there is a difference in party affiliation are just blind. They are set up to cause division. So we have these petty little arguments and nothing gets done. The big picture is that they have decided who will be the puppet, and their plans have worked like clockwork. Democrat, republican, what is the difference?

Yeah, there are two different kinds of votes for presidency;

Your vote and the Electoral vote.

We all saw Bush Jr. win the big chair because of the electoral vote, the popular vote was for Kerry. So everyone who voted had their votes thrown right out in the garbage, the only votes that matter are electoral votes.

The question is, who runs the electoral college -- it's the same people who are picking presidents.

High five for having eyes. Wish more people would open theirs.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Laykilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Bu-bu-but I want to scream and stomp and yell that it's all obamas fault! ! That if he wasn't in and we had a knight in shinning armor from my side of politics this all wouldn't happen! !

Clean house in the Congress and get rid of career officials and we might see some change!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So another obbumer is the anti christ thread, the only evolution ive seen from this type of threads in 6 years is that they now call him a progresive president, dosent sound as retarted like dog eating muslim communist.

For a puppet president thats keeping the ship on par with past presidents you guys sure do make him look all powerful.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
NOFX said it best, " murder the government, murder the government, murder the government, and then, do it again!"

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
NOFX said it best, " murder the government, murder the government, murder the government, and then, do it again!"

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

" I find many of the things you all haters say are downright appalling and disgusting. And that is my opinion."

Yes, it is your opinion. Love the "haters" part. So we hate the direction this country is going, we hate the craptastsic job that Obama is doing, and we hate the fact that Obama has been an unmitigated disaster from the start.

If that makes me a hater, call me that with a capital "H", and I'll be proud of it.

All you apparently hate are those who disagree with you, and speak out against this administration. You hate an awful lot of people, then.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Information is power. Neo, we are not doomed yet. When you see the government, the UN, or any other entity seek to control the internet and the information spigots, pay attention.

I and others have posted valid concerns and all one has to do is research. That's right. We now have information at our fingertips. Imagine that....a luxury we may be taking for granted. Some of it is accurate and some of it is not. It is up to us to sift through the information, connect the dots, and empower ourselves with information.

If you think there is not an effort underway to load the system and manipulate the populations to control ideological outcomes, you are blind or willfully ignorant. It may turn out in ways you hadn't expected, and then it's too late.

This illegal influx from Latin America was planned, coordinated, and allowed from within and I truly do not believe it was for altruistic purposes. Now pay attention to the worm as it works its way into the very soul of our country.

Stay informed.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Lol plz check your past presidents and truly tell me your educated on what your saying, because people say hes the worst eva but dont have proof but just a blind hatred or paroting stuff does not make you right.

I dont hate poeple like you i found them funny as hell.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Don't buy it. Obama's just a puppet. He reads what they put on the teleprompter. And he's counting down the days till he gets to leave office and make millions.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What grant money? The cities are starving, they hate Obama…he’s done nothing for the inner city.

He has presided over neo-liberal destruction of the schools and the almost total neglect of urban issues.

So as bad as he is on foreign policy, and he sure is, in domestic issues he is no better.

He isn’t a community organizer, to me, he is a community disorganizer

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What grant money? The cities are starving, they hate Obama…he’s done nothing for the inner city.

He has presided over neo-liberal destruction of the schools and the almost total neglect of urban issues.

So as bad as he is on foreign policy, and he sure is, in domestic issues he is no better.

He isn’t a community organizer, to me, he is a community disorganizer

Well, Willtell, grant money HAS been issued to cities all over the country, millions of it. There are several threads in recent days discussing this very topic.

I'll get you started: Federal Promise Neighborhoods

Edited to add: Let me rephrase that. Grant money HAS been issued to cities and "non-profits" all over the country, millions of it. Take note that a non-profit receives grant money, pays salaries and expenses to administrators and employees, THEN distributes what is left to its "cause".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join