It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK making a comeback?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You reminded me of something with your post. A teenager goes up to a pay phone looks at it and asks how do you text on this. a reply to: intrepid

Seeing as I'm in my 50's "thanks". Unfortunately debate skills come with age. I'll wait until you hit puberty. Then we'll debate.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Klan is making a comeback?
They should fit right in with zionists, the black panther party, aipac, the Italian mafia, mexican gangs, asian gangs, etc., etc..
They've always handed out fliers. this is nothing new. And to one of the other posters who said the klan is "trailer trash; I hate to break it to ya, but they are in every branch of life, rich or poor.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The KKK has been putting recruitment flyers on people's doors in small towns in central Illinois also. It's very strange, as it is not an area where you would expect that. People I know have found the flyers on their doors in the morning.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Don't forget the Canadian Nationalists. Dangerous buggers.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

KKK making a comeback

I have seen this in the media recently.
Truthfully originally the KKK started as an organization to help the common man,... of the day.
Then it got perverted into a hate organization.
Seriously I am considering joining...Just as soon as they allow the gays, blacks and other people of color in.
KKK Chinatown chapter, San Francisco will be "FABULOUS"!!!

Instead of Gay KKK, it'll just be called k-k

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Its comical to consider them being a in a state of comeback as how far that is from the truth. They were a terror based hate group but these days they are just white people dressing up little kids in klan sheets and complaining among themselves about minorities while doing litfle about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

KKK, La Raza, NBP. . . .

There will always be suckers for bigotry. It's easier to blame your problems on the "whites", the "blacks" the "Hispanics" the . . . . "fill-in-the-blanks"

Then to take responsibility for your own actions.

Whining about race is about as useful as whining about eye color.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
They can put whatever they want on my doorstep just don't let me catch them... Sounds like a bunch of CA smiles are well deserved to a group of idiots. And no they are not making a comeback. All they ever where was a bunch of cloaked rednecks that picked on other outnumbered races when got the chance. Wow....
edit on 21-7-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I care about what they are doing because it is a waste of natural resorces to make those flyers.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

That's exactly it too.

I remember speaking to several people that said "I don't have a job because I don't speak Spanish and all the jobs require Spanish"

To me that seemed as a bit of an exaggeration but okay, I played along so I asked "How long have you been out of work?"

"Six months" came the answer, followed by a pregnant pause from my end.

My thought process had this dialogue I'm sure:

"So for six months you've been unemployed because you don't speak Spanish yet instead of learning Spanish you do nothing and instead complain about not being able to find a job due to a lack of bilinguality?"

If I couldn't find a job because they all required Spanish, I'd learn it. What the hell else are you doing when you're unemployed?

Please forgive my mini rant/theatrical presentation. I am sure others will have other opinions on the matter.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Yes they are.

I lived out in country and very close to where I lived there was two that kidnapped a couple and did some horrible stuff.

They are a huge problem out in the country. Towns are being decimated by meth and aggressive racism from this particular American gang. Makes KKK look very mild.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Fylgje

Don't forget the Canadian Nationalists. Dangerous buggers.

I miss those guys and would join their club in a minute.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join