It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK making a comeback?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think this is the right forum. Mods move if not. In a recent article it says that the KKK is now passing out fliers in Orange County, CA.

Residents of an Orange County community that considers itself diverse still cannot believe what landed on their doorsteps: a recruiting flier for the Ku Klux Klan.

"SAVE OUR LAND. JOIN THE KLAN," reads the flier by the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

This isn't good....It seems that with so many things upside-down right now in World politics, many rogue groups are using the opportunity to strengthen their numbers/ political & economic ties. Russia is really taking advantage of the situation and so is China, N. Korea, Iran, Iraq, and, in some respects, Israel too.

Not to drift off topic here so I'll ask my question.......Is this uneasyness which has be-fallen the World going to lead to more conflict than what we have now? Will groups on the wrong side of the law such as the KKK be emboldened to be more vocal and aggressive? It's the "strike while the iron is hot" mentality and opportunistic groups will want to do just that whether it be illegal immigration to starting your own World economy independent of the IMF such as what the BRICS are doing. Can this movement be stopped, ATS?

www.nbclosangeles.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

KKK is always changing itself to bring in new blood.

First it was the blacks
The Mexicans
The queers

There's always some group for them to add to the list that then attracts the newest generation of angry white men.

In terms of groups though they are relatively mild for the most part.

The group that scares me the most is methed out Aryan brotherhood members. Those #ers are crazy.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

The group that scares me the most is methed out Aryan brotherhood members. Those #ers are crazy.

As a Brit I'm a bit confused. Would that be the people in the white house?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

No.

These are trailer trash type people that are addicted meth and are racist.

Basically it's like if you took traditional KKK members and took away their income and had them high on meth.

Scary group.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If the KKK is reduced to desperate act of handing out flyers then I would say they are closer to death than ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

its advertising? not sure how often kkk pops up on your google sidebar.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As a society we've evolved past the organized hate groups. Yes they still exist. Kinda like pay phones. You see them. You know what they are but you have no use for them. Then there's those few that are still analog. Bwahahahahaha.....

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Klan is interesting when they are loud pay them no mind, if they are quiet then somethings up.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
They seem to be getting quite a bit of support which shows that race relations are not as smooth or fine and dandy as people would like to believe they are.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
The Klan is interesting when they are loud pay them no mind, if they are quiet then somethings up.

great analogy

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The Klan are cowards and have always been cowards. They hide behind masks for a reason. I have more respect for the racists who walk around with swastikas on there neck. I do not agree with either but at least they are open and are not afraid of showing the world there beliefs.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As long as they do Not break the LAW the KKK has Every right to exist and or co-exist anywhere they want to.

At least this group is for Americans and American sovereignty and the Constitution even though they may be twisted on other issues - thats saying a hell of a lot more than some groups that are anti America including Obama and his crony supporters.

I live in an 80 % black town with really high crime rates committed by blacks. I'd welcome the KKK here if for nothing else to scare the thugs to stay indoors for a while.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Klan wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the FBI and DHS infiltrators as members.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

As a European I'm wondering if they're as violent as other gang members?

I hear Aryan Brotherhood members in prison are the most violent gang, overrepresented in violence and murder, recently saw the movie Felon.. y'all got some crazy ass prisons.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
As long as they do Not break the LAW the KKK has Every right to exist and or co-exist anywhere they want to.

At least this group is for Americans and American sovereignty and the Constitution even though they may be twisted on other issues - thats saying a hell of a lot more than some groups that are anti America including Obama and his crony supporters.

I live in an 80 % black town with really high crime rates committed by blacks. I'd welcome the KKK here if for nothing else to scare the thugs to stay indoors for a while.

I agree, this is America. Every group has a right to exist as long as they obey the laws of the United States of America. Now having said that the KKK would not help you. They are mostly older guys who are cowards. They like there parades and protests but this isnt the "good ole days" were they strung up people they did not like. They would be too afraid to go into your neighborhood to clean up the streets.

Maybe you should get together a bunch of like minded folks and stand up to the gangbangers yourself. Gangbangers are cowards too. They are fake guy tough. They are only brave when 20 deep. If whole communities fight back the gangbangers will scatter back underneath the rocks they crawled out of.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

KKK making a comeback

I have seen this in the media recently.
Truthfully originally the KKK started as an organization to help the common man,... of the day.
Then it got perverted into a hate organization.
Seriously I am considering joining...Just as soon as they allow the gays, blacks and other people of color in.
KKK Chinatown chapter, San Francisco will be "FABULOUS"!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm going to say that a comeback is complete nonsense. It's probably some secret government operation to further put a divide in this country if anything.

It's probably nothing.
edit on 20-7-2014 by solongandgoodnight because: Prob nothing

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: lostbook

KKK is always changing itself to bring in new blood.

First it was the blacks
The Mexicans
The queers

There's always some group for them to add to the list that then attracts the newest generation of angry white men.

In terms of groups though they are relatively mild for the most part.

I always thought the KKK were the nerds of the racist world.

Dress uo in silly costums and give themselfs stupid titles like wizard.

Like a really F up cosplay group!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

See them in Harold and Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay. That's classic.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You reminded me of something with your post. A teenager goes up to a pay phone looks at it and asks how do you text on this. a reply to: intrepid

top topics

<<   2 >>

join