It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Ukraine Caught Trying to 'Frame Russia' for Shooting Down Malaysia Flight MH17!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It seems the tragic take down of the Maylasian flight MH17 may never be solved. But in interest of full disclosure this You tube casts doubt on the earlier report of Russian involvement.

Malaysian Plane Crash: Lies and Sinister Political Agenda by the West

The Russian Defense Ministry has said that when a Malaysian Airlines plane was apparently shot down over Ukraine, a Ukrainian Buk anti-aircraft missile battery was operational in the region. The ministry said that the battery was deployed at a site from which it could have fired a missile at the airliner. The Defense Ministry also added that the Ukrainian military has several batteries of Buk surface-to-air missile systems with at least 27 launchers, capable of bringing down high-flying jets, in the Donetsk region where the Malaysian passenger plane crashed. Furthermore, hours after the crash of the Boeing 777 was reported, Kiev published what it called intercepted communications between militia officers and their Russian handler to apparently discuss the take-down of a civilian aircraft by the militia. However, as was noted in this video, the alleged intercepted conversation was created before the plane crashed, suggesting that not only is the conversation fake, but whoever created it was aware about the impending disaster.

Ultimately, right now it is very difficult to confirm who was responsible for the crash, but it is imperative to know that there is some evidence that the Ukrainian military may have been involved, thus nullifying the unjustified claims that Russia is definitely to blame.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Known all along its a set up .. just too bad that many will blindly believe the lies theyre fed ..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe a word from any side in that particular triangle, unless international investigators get access to all the wreckage, and all the bodies and the black box, cockpit voice recorder and are given time to actually investigate the situation including radar signatures from the surrounding ATC's its all propaganda to support one side or the other.

Any definitive answer that comes out in less than 6 months or so after they get unrestricted access will be propaganda in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
To me one of the most glaring questions Kiev has to answer is why did THEY move their missile system into East Ukraine ? Its not like the separatist in the East has a Air Force .If it's also true that there were 2 fighter jests near the downed flight moments before the crash ,then what were they up to ? a reply to: Willtell

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Any definitive answer that comes out in less than 6 months or so after they get unrestricted access will be propaganda in my opinion.

a reply to: Irishhaf

The problem with that is, in 6 months time whoever is responsible will have achieved whatever result they were hoping for regardless of the investigation.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Oh my gosh....a wrong timestamp on youtube means Ukraine was framing Russia...gimme a break please! Youtube's timestamp is a day off, this has already been debunked.

Sorry but the title of this thread is utter B.S. Call it like I see it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Known all along its a set up .. just too bad that many will blindly believe the lies theyre fed ..

Yes, because believing everything is a conspiracy makes you so enlightened and privy to the truth. Funny how Moscow's version of events tends to be conspiracy free around here. It's almost as if the Russians don't have an agenda of their own...

One might think so if they were to spend enough time reading ATS. It's practically become RT #2.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Then in the interest of full disclosure post the debunking link.
Are we suppose to believe you?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I don't doubt that, but if you want the truth... aircraft investigation is not a speedy thing... Heck I think in 6 months stateside we would only have the plane as put together as we can get it... and then the investigation starts.

Jumping to conclusions gives you to large a chance to land on the space that speeds up what those behind it want to have happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I wouldn't believe a word from any side in that particular triangle, unless international investigators get access to all the wreckage, and all the bodies and the black box, cockpit voice recorder and are given time to actually investigate the situation including radar signatures from the surrounding ATC's its all propaganda to support one side or the other.

Totally agree. All speculation, few facts and lots of accusations. Still we have people taking sides already. Crazy.

I believe nothing I hear regarding this at the moment. Hopefully things will become clearer in the future then we can start confidently accusing people with facts.

I wonder if there is any connection between the two Malaysian planes or just coincidence? Again, pure speculation. I hope we get some undisputable facts soon. They have the flight recorder now so hopefullythis will be made available accross the world for analysis.
edit on 20-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You don't need to believe a word, just believe the EXIF data from the video of the purported communication. Which clearly shows it was recorded the day before.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Its fine and dandy to not ALWAYS believe in a conspiracy, but nevertheless one should be skeptical.

Remember how the US lied and tried to frame Assad in the chemical attack?

I suppose that wasn’t lying propaganda by the US.

Since, it has never been determined that Syria did that and this article was the one that exposed Obama. www.lrb.co.uk...

The problem is that when the West and their propaganda machine gets going it can start wars before truth can get out. It’s always worth it to be at least skeptical…and get all the information out.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Jumping to conclusions gives you to large a chance to land on the space that speeds up what those behind it want to have happen.

That's my point. It appears that most of the world's "leaders" have done exactly that.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

apologies then... working through a hangover this morning, I agree many people in positions of power seem to be racing towards conflict... and that makes me extremely nervous since I am moving to Germany in 2 months.

Here is to hoping sane minds take control of the situation.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Here is to hoping sane minds take control of the situation.

Amen to that mate.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Then in the interest of full disclosure post the debunking link.
Are we suppose to believe you?

here's one thread debunking youtube timestamps thread

The guy in your video is basing everything he has off timestamps claiming the audio recording was posted before it happened. Problem with that, (and something that happens all the time every new incident that pops up) is that timestamps are sometimes modified for what timezone you are in, or they are simply recorded by the zone they are in which isn't the same time we are in.

Other problems are SEO and automatic page refreshing, auto-linking old articles to current topics making them look like they were posted long before they actually were etc.

I don't see his YT vid as proof of anything.

Here's another one: thread

Could it just have to do with you being in America and also being a day behind Japan? I could put a video up now being from Australia that would say its the 13th of January but it would tell you the 12th of January because you are a day behind?

The fact is, timestamps are wrong pretty frequently, and should be at least verified by another source. And like the above-mentioned, you need to take into consideration the time zones. This is for videos or anything else.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The point is that if this is true then the Ukraine government was quick in the propaganda race.

No problem…it’s understood they are under pressure…

But in this case like any criminal investigation we have to ask…who benefits from this the most?
Are we talking another 911 black op…again!?

Of course if it is a tragic accident as the original tape says then an investigation might find that out.

But beyond that it is clear that the Ukraine rebels DID NOT and WOULD NOT benefit from this tragedy, BUT the West and their Ukraine clients obviously benefit the most.

www.activistpost.com...

Russia for months has continuously confounded NATO's attempts to overthrow and reorder the nation of Ukraine along its western border. While NATO managed to violently remove the elected government of Viktor Yanukovych, the proxies it chose to replace it with were immediately as incompetent as they were unpopular. In quick succession, Crimea peeled away from Kiev and became a federal district of Russia, while the provinces of Donetsk and Lugansk declared independence and sought closer ties with neighboring Russia.

Disorganized, underfunded, and ill-equipped, the Ukrainian army fought a brutal punitive campaign in eastern Ukraine that as of July began unraveling in spectacular disarray. Entire units were wiped out, others encircled, and others still on the brink of mutiny. Attempts to undermine Russia throughout Kiev's rampage east failed as well. A second round of sanctions leveled at Russia by the United States and Europe were recognized globally as ineffective and impotent. NATO's last card appeared to be out on the table, and it was a 'joker.'

With Russia and the separatists in eastern Ukraine standing at the threshold of inevitable victory and standing high in global public opinion, Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was downed near the Ukrainian-Russian border in territory controlled by eastern Ukrainian separatists. Again, answering the question of "cui bono?" is simple. NATO - and the West made no secret of this.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: Willtell

Oh my gosh....a wrong timestamp on youtube means Ukraine was framing Russia...gimme a break please! Youtube's timestamp is a day off, this has already been debunked.

Sorry but the title of this thread is utter B.S. Call it like I see it.

So if metadata (such as creation timestamps) are not important, why are the NSA/GCHQ et al capturing it?

Why was the video file deleted if it was genuine and had nothing to hide and indeed support their claim? Why on earth would somebody remove it unless they didn't want somebody to see something that questioned their narative?

Sorry to hear the creation timestamp does not match the story you would like to hear, but, it is yet another peice of information we have. You are welcome to your view, however biased, dramatic and emotional it is.

I however, prefer to see all information with an open mind.

edit on 20-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It’s possible what you say has merit. The point is we get all the info out…the facts in full view so people can make an intelligent decision based on some degree of truth and not lies, half-truths, and propaganda such as the US tried to do in the Syria sarin gas fiasco. AND WHAT THEY DID GET AWAY WITH IN IRAQ!www.lrb.co.uk...

My original OP mentions “in the interest of full disclosure”

You have to understand when propaganda works…all of a sudden we are at war and then the lies don’t matter like Iraq...

edit on 20-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: moobie

LOL I'll try not to be too emotional...but really.....come on.....pointing to an internet timestamp and calling that proof of Ukraine framing Russia? This happens almost every time something happens, someone finds a timestamp somewhere and goes off half-cocked. The burden of proof lies with the person suggesting this is evidence of a frame-up. And this supposed timestamp is not proof of anything.

Videos get deleted all the time. Who knows why this one got deleted? Could be any reason.

Hopefully I wasn't too biased or dramatic with my reply to you. :-)

Ok time for me to get about my day. I'm outta here...pssst........it was the RUSSIANS who did it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join