It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello and Good Morning! I hail from the center of our great land and come by recommendation of a long time member who thought I would enjoy the topics over here.

I'm still feeling my way around and learning how things work here, so be patient if I slip up please?

I look forward to getting to know everyone over time though!

Thanks for having me!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Evening from way out beyond in the boonies .. welcome and enjoy your visit .. happy hours at 1700 b.y.o.b ..
The rest should be along shortly with your doorprizes and survival kit ..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

G'day and welcome,

Have a good ride here MC.

Watch out for Expat's pet.

He's a menace.

Here's my pet,

He's laid back. I'm the handsome one. Pronto will in all likelyhodd be along to welcome you. His pet is a keg. Most dangerous!

Cheers,

bally

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

That is a mighty large .303 rifle that Kangaroo is holding there. I don't believe I'd wish to tangle with that one.

Of course that monkey might be asked to share a little, in hopes he's a generous sort.

Thanks for the warm welcome from both of you!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

Welcome to ATS. Here's your complimentary welcome cookies...enjoy!

Des

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS sir. Now that you've met our official hostess, and received your cookies, there should be a member of staff along at some point to give you the official briefing, after a quick background check with the NSA, of course. At which point, you'll be good to go. See you in the trenches...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The macaque is a miscreant .. nicks beer and throws empty tinnies back among other things .. little buggers got me thrown out of several bars with his antics ..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Good morning and welcome to ATS. Very nice to see another intelligent and well thought out poster here!

We don't have to agree, what we do have to do is discuss all the sides of the issue. It makes for intelligent discourse where all gain!

Have some birthday cake, since you were born just today!

ATS Style!
edit on 20-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

G,day mate and welcome
strap yourself into a real good chair grab a beer or three and enjoy the trip of discovery
i see the two senior citizens and their crazy pets have said g,day
watch out the steriod fed roo farts and the monkey DOES nick your suds/beers
then throws the bloody empties at you
might pay to stick to Des's cookies
must bug out now as Pat and Bally are going to go choco over the SENIOR CITIZEN comment

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thank You all for such a warm welcome and with cookies too!

I've been around the net on and off but something this size and tempo is new. I really look forward to finding a comfortable spot here. I originally came with an interest in current events and politics, but there is so much more to see here it's dizzying!

top topics

join