It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found ATS 5 years ago. Realized quickly that I would have to earn my membership. So five years lat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: caged66

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...enjoy the ride.

Des

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS caged. Take a tip, don't get too uptight on some peoples replies. Some get humorous, some get serious and some get nasty. Now to the nitty gritty. What info or strange happenings have happened to you? What inside info about UFOs? What secret government department have you got insiders in? LOL. you'll get on alright.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS....

purp..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I hope you are keeping your obsessions undisclosed...just to have a serene entry point, with little friction to start

welcome

do you have a long pinkey ? that usually causes the typo of 'o' and 'p' in yor intro
edit on th31140589104720172014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Thank you Crayzeed

So ATS members are very much human like the ones I encounter in my everyday life?
Haha. Well I am very thickskinned and have brought along my sense of humour . I'll fit right in here.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Welcome
Im from Australia too, awesome to see another fellow Aussie jumping on board..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I will definitely keep my obsessions off the table

My pinky is injured, so therefore it tends to lag when I speed type. I will be more vigilant with my spellchecking . I really don't want to come this far just to debate and anger the grammar gods

Thanks for the welcome

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Having studied ATS for 5 years, you probably are an expert in meme-tics.
Its a fun hobby but you can't take it too seriously, sort of like spotting trains in the UK.
Sounds like you made some rather disturbing paradigm shifts along the way.
For me it was less like waking up, and more like breaking the MSM dependence.
See George Lucas science fiction masterpiece, THX-1138 for the first time again.
Makes you wonder how we got hooked on those MSM prescriptions in the first place?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower
thank you for the welcome.

I agree, my awakening was definitely more like breaking the MSM dependance at first.
Then it got strange, ridiculous and undeniable.

I have had more paranormal experiences than I thought possible. I denied their occurrence for as long as it was possible to deny them.

I've always been a realist, so supernatural experiences were always comfortabley debunked by me. I was my own worst critic and sceptic.

Once my children were the victims of so many unearthly attacks, it was time to take action and research who this invisible enemy was.

Apologies to those in the UFO forums, as far as I know, I have had no tangible UFO encounters that would shed new light on alien agendas or abductions.

I joined ATS to give more voice to Australian conspiracies, paranormal activity and breaking propaganda spoonfed by our own MSM.

We have some very informative voices that speak for Australia, but they tend to get too caught up with one cause, and therefore dismiss the underlying problems that remain undisclosed or overlooked .

The Australian population is starting to wake up at a rapid speed.
Which is why we need to address the problems in our own backyards in order to understand the entirety of the global endgame.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks Darkblade71

As I mentioned , I lurked for a while before joining, during that time I always enjoyed your
Comments/Rants.

Cant Wait to join and contribute to some of them when I'm finally able to.
:-)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Awesome!

Just a few more posts and you can start adding threads.
(You need 20)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I know right!

So close but yet so far..

It doesn't help that I cant stand small talk online or offline...
So I can only really post in response to a comment or if I have something of some kind of value to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join