It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I Don't Understand About My Body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Something is happening to my body that I don't understand. I have had a very poor appetite for a few weeks. I have found that fruits, nuts, and berries are the only thing that tastes good. Food with preservative salts taste like beach water. Meat tastes disgusting. I have tried forcing down some beef and some chicken, they both were rejected. I have no philosophical or moral basis for not eating meat. It's like my system just shifted gears and now my body doesn't want it. I had an apple, some strawberries, walnuts and pecans to fill my belly. It was delicious. Has anyone else had a similar experience? My circadian rhythm has also gone crazy. I woke up today and saw that it was 6 o'clock. I was very shocked to realize it was p.m. That would mean I slept solid for about 18 hours. That just doesn't happen. It is worth noting that I saw a "strange light" a few nights ago and this morning there was a stain that appeared to be watery blood on my pillow along with some sort of green substance. I have vague memory of walking around, but I'm not sure if it was a dream or not.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hmmm.. interesting .. possibly youve developed a late intolerance for gmo foods and all the chemicals added to western food..

(never been able to eat western food get sick from one bite of it )

Try getting freerange chicken and catch some fish rather than storebought ..

the sleep thing could be a number of things .. will refrain from any attempt at diagnosis as its impossible without directly examining a patient to determine the nature of illness and appropriate treatment.

Have seen many react the same way to western food.
edit on 20/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

my guess is that youre lacking nutrition somewhere along the line. i felt the same way a few months back. my mom had just got home from the store with some nice steaks for me to grill for our dinner, and she got the usual salad which i never really like, i fakin hate salad, but that night and for a few weeks after that, i scarfed down any veggies and fruits i could find. i would find myself thinking 'wow this is pretty good' and things like 'man i hate salad but i think i need it for some reason'. before that phase i was feeling a huge lack of energy, id always wake up sore and groggy...your body knows what it needs man, its a subconscious thing imo. your body knows it needs certain things, and your brain knows what those things are, so its telling you "HEY DUMMIE GO EAT SOME GREENS"

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Not sure but seems like you are going through something.. Maybe a visit to the doc for precautionary reasons and then go from there?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I'd go to a doctor to check that out.. Seeing light(s) and loss/or change of taste suggests a stroke.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I think you may be right. I have generally mainly eaten organic foods, but lately, due to time and budgetary constraints, I have been eating a lot of frozen and canned foods that are laden with preservatives. Yuck. Sometimes it may be more healthy to just go hungry.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I went through a phase of not being able to eat meat a while ago, and sometimes can only get down raw fruits and veggies.... but never through any ideological choice- I believe in following the urges of my body.

Sometimes your body just needs specific things?

With the meat thing, I traced it back to having watched a terrible video, made by Luka Magnotta, in which he killed a young man, then proceeded to dismember his body. It was awful and yet I found it surprisingly de-humanizing- I had found myself thinking at certain points that it didn't seem that different from watching a butcher work with beef.
That, flipping back and forth between the knowledge that this was a human being must have had a deeply troubling effect upon me so that I was automatically repulsed to any kind of meat for quite a while.

It was only in tracing back exactly when the repulsion started that I realized they were linked!

Sometimes things can set off unexpected reactions in the body.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

pretty much everything you've just rattled off up there...
the blood came from your nose?
the green # was something that probably just got ejected while you slept
you should go get your head scanned to see if everything's ok
(i had to get an operation to remove stuff) /touches wood for ya
if you're lucky you'll even get to die on the operating table & see someone who loves you

fwiw, i happened to catch a community access TV program (some local UFO investigation group) a few months back.. the story they featured contained everything mentioned here, sans "food" anomalies.. (i left out the parts where i used to get "night visitations" when i was little, did you omit that also?)

maybe we all just somehow share the EXACT same delusion?

are you getting headaches/sinus-aches?
edit on 20-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: headaches

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

pretty much everything you've just rattled off up there...
the blood came from your nose?
the green # was something that probably just got ejected while you slept
you should go get your head scanned to see if everything's ok
(i had to get an operation to remove stuff) /touches wood for ya
if you're lucky you'll even get to die on the operating table & see someone who loves you

fwiw, i happened to catch a community access TV program (some local UFO investigation group) a few months back.. the story they featured contained everything mentioned here, sans "food" anomalies.. (i left out the parts where i used to get "night visitations" when i was little, did you omit that also?)

maybe we all just somehow share the EXACT same delusion?

are you getting headaches/sinus-aches?

I could not find the source of the blood. It wasn't from my nose or ears. The green stain didn't look like any sort of bodily fluid. I should have saved it for analysis, but my first impulse was to throw it in the burn barrel. Yeah, the "visits" were omitted. I do have allergy issues, mainly burning eyes, but no persistent headache problems. The "lights" were experienced with a witness.
edit on 20-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
For some time now peoples bodies are shifting in vibration. Stories like yours will be heard a lot more in the months to come. Moving away from animal protein in favor of natural sources, is something i hear quite often.

There's a global shifting of consciousness that is showing up with physical symptoms. Its always good to check yourself out, but don't be surprised or concerned if doctors find nothing wrong. Enjoy the changes. This could be the start of something wonderful.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WisdomSeeker
For some time now peoples bodies are shifting in vibration. Stories like yours will be heard a lot more in the months to come. Moving away from animal protein in favor of natural sources, is something i hear quite often.

There's a global shifting of consciousness that is showing up with physical symptoms. Its always good to check yourself out, but don't be surprised or concerned if doctors find nothing wrong. Enjoy the changes. This could be the start of something wonderful.

Namaste.

I'm not going to bother with a doctor. I'm in the U.S. Doctors cost more than a classy prostitute. I feel fine physically.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
But its summer time and that is quite common in the summer for many, when fruit and berries are ripe, the body enhances desire for them, I've noticed that for years. And you shed winter pounds. Metabolism and energy speed up due to prolonged light. I like summer! I want May to October, then rinse and repeat forever, always.

And I'd like Cherries and Fruit to ripen staggered, year round so its always there.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You might need some digestive enzymes. Try apple
Cider vinegar a tablespoon about 15 minutes before you eat. Also you could be dehydrated. If the ACV doesn't work or you can't handle it you can get betaken HCL in pill form or try papya.

The fluid is a bit concerning though. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean you are. Symptoms are not good indicators of health. After all the number one symptom of a heart attack is instant death. That's an extreme example but it's not the only one. Cancer is often unknown until it's late stages. They feel fine. Believe me I'm not all for going to the doctor with every sniffle but finding blood on your pillow is not good.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Other than the substance on your pillow, and the strange light you saw, it sounds like you're pregnant

If you're a dude, you'll be worth your weight in gold!!

Your body will crave what it needs, healthier foods, extra sleep...

Not all implants are created equal

Go with the flow (healthy foods), note any strangeness, like the pillow substance, or anything else, just in case you need a doc to check you out at some point

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Are you pregnant?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I've been having the food issues for almost a year now. Anything processed tastes like chemicals and makes me gag. I quit smoking in March and got off all pharmaceuticals... The tastes got worse. My mom says it's all in my head but I really don't think so. I've also noticed that I'm sneezing a lot lately but I've never had problems with allergies before. I'm thinking about just going to a vegan or raw vegan diet because I don't see a point eating things that taste so horrible.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sinus-infection / tooth-abscess / ear-infection could explain much of what you've described :
dysgeusia , bloody purulent discharge on pillow, impaired consciousness / confusion.
You should definitely see a doctor about these symptoms , ( have a check for diabetes while you're there ).
edit on 20-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Never hated the taste of meat, unless it's the chewy kind that has no seasoning added. For me it's more about the idea of killing another creature, especially the way they live/die on factory farms. Second to that, it's the environmental concerns. Apparently, growing animals for meat is always going to be some 5 to 10 times more expensive than eating non-animal food. It's also very polluting and emissions of greenhouse gases are high.

However, I do eat meat sometimes because I think there're dietary requirements that can only be met by eating it. I'd also recommend anyone not eating meat to take B-12 and a small mutli-vitamin. And some iodized salt. There're micronutrients you'll probably be short on.

My "beef" is with people who eat it in large amounts and have no moral hesitation. I understand I am killing a plant or seeds when I abstain from meat, but somehow I don't buy the argument plants are equal to animals. It's my own opinion. I know plants have physiological responses to being 'hurt' and they communicate as well, but somehow it's just not the same.
edit on 20-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

No iodized salt!!! Sea salt yes, or sea vegetables for iodine. Please don't eat iodized salt.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust
Well heard in a video once that people who don't eat meat lack something and one way to get it's to use iodized salt.

Essentially, it was a video about some research a guy did. He learned that vegetarians were dying of similar problems as meat-eaters and in some cases dying at earlier ages. He talked a lot about different kinds of fat too.

Here's the video (it's a long video, but it's best to watch the whole thing):
Note: To find the Iodine reference, skip to 1:01:45

Please note I don't take what he says as gospel. I read and hear a lot of things and don't accept all of it. I use my gut and of course rely somewhat on officialdom. Sometimes the authorities are right and we just don't know it. So I do listen to what the mainstream says.
edit on 20-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join