It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Americans siding with terrorists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How many verses again ? Too funny...

Not only you're showing us how ignorant you are, you're embarrassing yourself.

Your thread is nonsensical to say the least. It's basically just elementary propaganda à la FOX style...

Oh ya btw, this is ATS, maybe your comments belong in YouTube or something like Godlikeprod. with your choice of embedded pics you use to communicate... Just sayin

No substance no depth, just a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

You realize the US Government openly funded ISIS, right? Who are the terrorists again?
edit on 19-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

You realize the US Government openly funded ISIS, right? Who are the terrorists again?

I just literally cited that fact to him. He simply replied: " No they didn't " ...

He also denied Obama funded the Muslim brotherhood .. I mean common, how can I argue with that ?!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Western Jihad is all it is, something Islam is totally against.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well, hate is a horrible thing to base your life on. Maybe some of us Americans are looking to show compassion to these people, because we are understanding to the fact that not everyone is bad within a group/country/organization/etc. Just like how people tend to judge the US based off a few crazy politicians, I will not judge Palestinian people based off a few bad apples they have. I'm sure they are frustrated with their leaders, similarly to how we feel about our Govt. here too. I'm hoping that they will take notice that they have support out there, people who care about their well-being and maybe it will be a "first" step to repairing any damage that's been done once before.

Terrorist is a word that is slung around quite often today. And just because Israel deems them horrible people, doesn't mean I need to too...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Neutral Point of View.

Try it once. You'll find the world will fight you. Every. Step. Of. The. Way.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Wow... I can't believe I just sat through and watched that clip you posted....... You gave fair warning and I still watched like an idiot.. Watching someone get beheaded was not fun. Not sure why I just added that video to my memory...... sigh

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I keep asking myself why the idea of quit shooting rockets at me and you won't keep getting your ass kicked doesn't make sense. I think, I read, I watch, and the question is still the same.

Fighting over the same land, who owned and it, and getting it back, is pretty much over. No one is getting anything back. No rockets no ass kicking. Seems straight forward to me.

How much help could be provided for the people at the cost of fighting for a land you will never get?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Israel should never have been created after WW2, it should have stayed Palestine. I guess the people of Israel have a really short memory of what it is like to be persecuted, unless of course when they what to play the holocaust jew card.
If Israel wants an end to this crap then they need to stop building illegal settlements on other countries land.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wonder. . . if Mexico started bombing the US, should we appease Mexico and hand over Texas?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm American and I don't support either side. The sooner they bomb each other out of existence, the sooner we can all get on with our lives. Israel is a problem because they have a bad habit of eating up our resources. Palestine is a problem because they keep blowing stuff up. Let them destroy each other, good riddance.

I believe that those whom stir sh*t should be made to lick the spoon.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If consenting adults want to duke it out, fine by me, but when children are pulled into the mix I can't help but feel horrible regardless of the side they fall on...
edit on 19-7-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'm old enough to remember when the Jews, flocking to Palestine after WWII were the terrorist, fighting even the British.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Aliensun because: word correction

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

They will only care when it directly confronts them. Sad really the condition of our once great country, I am leaving soon i love America but id rather not watch it die. When i leave ill never discuss politics or religion i will simply live life.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: beezzer

I don't understand it myself, to be honest, why people are so vehement.

I don't understand how you could be so complacent. What happens in the Middle East effects everyone. Should power go to the Jihadis or should it go to people who just want to be left alone? If Israel gets their land, and everyone leaves them alone, you won't hear much from them any more. If Palestine gets the land, the Muslim Caliphs grow in strength and you'll feel it no matter where you are in the world if you're not Muslim. It affects everyone. So why are you complacent?

so are you saying that all muslims should die ?

your belief system is backed with hate...and hate never solves a problem

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

They will only care when it directly confronts them. Sad really the condition of our once great country, I am leaving soon i love America but id rather not watch it die. When i leave ill never discuss politics or religion i will simply live life.

Would you like some neighbors? I don't know where you can find that utopia, politics and religion seems to have become sport worldwide. Good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

thank you hope to post in a couple years in my new found life.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The question should be, why are so many American's siding with the Israeli Terrorists?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
How many verses again ? Too funny...

One Hundred Sixty Four

Not only you're showing us how ignorant you are, you're embarrassing yourself.

Your thread is nonsensical to say the least. It's basically just elementary propaganda à la FOX style...

Oh ya btw, this is ATS, maybe your comments belong in YouTube or something like Godlikeprod. with your choice of embedded pics you use to communicate... Just sayin

No substance no depth, just a whole lot of nothing.

Your smear tactics won't work on me. If you don't have anything real to add, just don't post. At least I provide facts and speak about them and reference them when I post. You're just smearing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join