It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live feed from "Gaza" (whats left of the country that was Palestine).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The single engine "winding" propeller sound is the drone above. He was talking about it earlier. I stopped watching so I'm not sure if it's still there now. But if you hear a propeller winding sound, then ya, that's the drone above.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Looks like both feeds are down, The one with the reporter is just replaying footage from earlier.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The feeling I get from watching the feed is similar to the feeling I get in a heavy thunderstorm, when you know there's a good possibility of a tornado dropping. There's this creepy lull that sometimes happens, right in the middle of the storm, everything goes still and quiet and you just hear the clouds above you rumbling. That's what this feels like.

Eerie for sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Is it Ironic that people on ATS will sit from the comforts of their home and watch a live feed of the bombings....

But then condemn israelies who set out on chairs and watch the bombings?

Just saying......seems a little hypocritical

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is it Ironic that people on ATS will sit from the comforts of their home and watch a live feed of the bombings....

But then condemn israelies who set out on chairs and watch the bombings?

Just saying......seems a little hypocritical

I'm not eating popcorn and cheering.. I'm watching out of curiosity and sadness, not happiness like the Israelis displayed... I see a difference here.
edit on 19-7-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Gaza Twin Camz is back up.

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Israeli's motive is to mock and celebrate the deaths of the civilians, hence the popcorn and look of glee on their faces. Almost everyone watching the feed is watching out of curiousity, and trying to get an idea of the true horror of being in Gaza right now. And I can assure you it is not enjoyable when you see a bomb hit.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
sabbah.biz...

This link gives all feeds available. Currently the 5th feed seems the best.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Honestly, what is the end game for Israel here? They want to occupy the whole area that the Palestinians currently control? Genocide? If what I'm hearing in the commentary is true, these people are stuck in their place, no water, who even knows how much food they have and living with the unknown to when the next bomb will hit.... Talk about being in between a rock and a hard place.... I'm not saying there is a "right" side here, both sides of the conflict have bad people who have done bad things, but there is WAY too much collateral damage going on here. At times we can be such a brilliant species, but at other times we act like such primitive idiots...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Keep stirring up that hornet's nest (Israel), then b***tch when they respond...

The year is 2014; it's time to quit blaming Israel for regaining THEIR nation in 1947, and pretending that's why Muslim extremists keep launching rockets at Israel TODAY. None of these Muslim idiots launching rockets at Israel TODAY was alive during 1947, nor is it their REASON for launching rockets. Poor excuse to try and save face from Muslim aggression... From their own fukcing book it calls for Jewish extermination. So, don't fukcing try and pass off 1947 as some "excuse" for their default-Jewish-hatred of what we're witnessing today...
edit on 19-7-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
to watch the live stream here, at what would seem daybreak in palestine is too ominous to watch for any length of time.

the near, in not constant whir of drones overhead, coupled with not knowing where the next hellfire missile or 'bomb' will drop. is just too foreboding a scenario to witness/watch for any length of time, IMHO.

It's the start of a New Day.... and yet all they can do is sit. wait and watch for the next 'incoming'

now..... that's not to say the 'supposed innocents' are actually innocent, as Hamas has quite the reputation for firing off their stuff from resifential, community type locations...

but..... damn.... to have to live with and awake to such seems a place. I'd do my level best to vacate at the earliest chance possible.

what gets me the most are the folks who 'allow' Hamas to 'set up shop' in their building/neighborhood, etc.... to fire their rockets into Israel....

All the while Knowing Full Well.... the retaliation they'll suffer as a result will be FAR more formidable than the coupla 'bottle rocket' equivalents fired off basically all willy nilly.

I'd be outta there in a heartbeat, or at least protesting them doing so from my/our location.

Of course, with Hamas, you might just find yourself Shot Dead for protesting their efforts as you likely will from allowing the same.

makes not a tinkers damn bit of sense, but, yet, it continues..... day in, and day out.

I just feel for the folks with no connection or interest in either... of which there has to be hundreds/thousands..

but, given the circumstances, what are they to do... with no where to really go.

it's a sad state of humanity, IMHO.... and I'll just leave it at that.

:smfh:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

The year is 2014; it's time to quit blaming Israel for regaining THEIR nation in 1947, and pretending that's why Muslim extremists keep launching rockets at Israel TODAY.

This is what people like you seem to have a problem understanding. It wasn't their nation to regain that part of land hasn't belonged to the Jews since they got their butts kicked by the Romans in the 5th century BC. The only Jews that can say the land belonged to them were the ones that was living there with the Christians and Muslims when the land was stolen and given to a bunch of Europeans. A good 99% of the Jews living in Israel have absolutely no claim to the land. So how can you justify land being stolen from people and given to people that have no rightful claim to it?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Honestly, what is the end game for Israel here? They want to occupy the whole area that the Palestinians currently control? Genocide? If what I'm hearing in the commentary is true, these people are stuck in their place, no water, who even knows how much food they have and living with the unknown to when the next bomb will hit.... Talk about being in between a rock and a hard place.... I'm not saying there is a "right" side here, both sides of the conflict have bad people who have done bad things, but there is WAY too much collateral damage going on here. At times we can be such a brilliant species, but at other times we act like such primitive idiots...

Israel has no interest in occupying Gaza. Never has, never will. The end game is to destroy as much of the terrorist infrastructure as possible and pull out. The IDF is rooting out underground tunnels, weapons depots, and missile launchers so that Israeli citizens might enjoy a couple of years of peace until Hamas reloads again and initiates another conflict.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Israel has no interest in occupying Gaza. Never have, never will.

Seeing how they have been trying to sell the gas under Gaza they wouldn't mind acquiring that piece of land.

The IDF is rooting out underground tunnels, weapons depots, and missile launchers so that Israeli citizens might enjoy a couple of years of peace until Hamas reloads again and initiates another conflict.

All they are doing is ensuring there will be a next generation of terrorist to whine about. After all no terrorist means the billions they get from other nations for their "defense" will be cut off.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c
to watch the live stream here, at what would seem daybreak in palestine is too ominous to watch for any length of time.

the near, in not constant whir of drones overhead, coupled with not knowing where the next hellfire missile or 'bomb' will drop. is just too foreboding a scenario to witness/watch for any length of time, IMHO.

It's the start of a New Day.... and yet all they can do is sit. wait and watch for the next 'incoming'

now..... that's not to say the 'supposed innocents' are actually innocent, as Hamas has quite the reputation for firing off their stuff from resifential, community type locations...

but..... damn.... to have to live with and awake to such seems a place. I'd do my level best to vacate at the earliest chance possible.

what gets me the most are the folks who 'allow' Hamas to 'set up shop' in their building/neighborhood, etc.... to fire their rockets into Israel....

All the while Knowing Full Well.... the retaliation they'll suffer as a result will be FAR more formidable than the coupla 'bottle rocket' equivalents fired off basically all willy nilly.

I'd be outta there in a heartbeat, or at least protesting them doing so from my/our location.

Of course, with Hamas, you might just find yourself Shot Dead for protesting their efforts as you likely will from allowing the same.

makes not a tinkers damn bit of sense, but, yet, it continues..... day in, and day out.

I just feel for the folks with no connection or interest in either... of which there has to be hundreds/thousands..

but, given the circumstances, what are they to do... with no where to really go.

it's a sad state of humanity, IMHO.... and I'll just leave it at that.

:smfh:

I agree. I truly feel for the innocent Palestinians that are basically being held hostage and caught in this mess that has been perpetually initiated by Hamas.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I hear drones buzzing around.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Country that used to be Palestine. When was it founded, can you give me some if it's history?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I guess it's a tough spot when we have two sides equally worthless for sincere moves toward peace or any form of finding ways to coexist at the leadership levels. The normal people on both sides of the line seem content to live to the end of each week, as they find ways to make ends meet each month. Raising a family and staying in one piece would be the priority I imagine is shared in both Palestine and Israel.

Unfortunately, when we get into the leadership levels? We have terrorists in Gaza sitting within a land area roughly the size of Bakersfield, California while firing missiles and rockets at a nation with 1st world military power. Israel could quite literally remove all lifeforms from that strip of land in nanoseconds if they so desired and chose to do so. Genocide in this example is a one sided ability, and an ability very deliberately avoided for the ease with which Israel could commence it, if they did choose that path.

Perhaps if the oppressed within one side of Palestine stopped trying to kill Israelis with rocket bombardment, Israel would lose any legitimate basis to not simply try, but outright kill Palestinians as they wish by the retaliatory strikes.

It's tough to call either side evil, when each is actively provoked into their actions on a regular and ongoing basis.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

sabbah.biz...

At this link of yours, go to the 4th camera view down. Who are all the folks in western garb laying bouquets on the mountain of flowers, and signing something at the podium? Many look like they have backpacks or rolling luggage, as if they are arriving in force. Many do not appear to be native people.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Im not looking for a debate here, but...

The title of the thread is confusing. Gaza is a city not a country. When was there ever a country called 'Palestine'.

I honestly dont get it!

Can you please elaborate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join