It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quality Ghost Video IMO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
The hot air or fan blowing would cause the smoke to rise quickly like in the video

If the OP comes on and tells us there was no fan blowing or hot air coming from somewhere...

I know that when I'm playing with a band, we have fans almost all the time.
Second hand cigarette smoke that got caught in fan wind.

I wanted to see something too but I'm really not seeing anything anormal...well at least not more anormal than usual cigarettes.

Although, I'm refering a bit here to smoke faces from 911 in saying that maybe "spirits" really do manifest visually in smoke. It might be pareidolia but I can say that I have seen some weird faces come from cigarette smoke. Smoke addiction is a sin itself I believe, so maybe "evil" spirits could manifest in it...
edit on 21-7-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Good theory even though no one was smoking at the time. Since it resembles smoke though I did test the theory. There was a fan on but... with the same phone, fan on, same lighting, and position I cannot recreate it. None of the smoke goes up like that. The fan actually kept the smoke down and no matter how we blew smoke or just held a cig there. Once again though the girl filming doesn't smoke and I was right next to her. No one is allowed to smoke on stage period. The only 3 people there that smoke were on the stage and were not smoking at that time.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Overtime

I'm still skeptic but I wasn't there and you we're!

Maybe you could try "enhancing" the video with different effect filters out there, I'm no expert on doing this but maybe it would help you either define what it is or reinforce your position on believing it's a really ghost.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Another member virraszto already did that. Read his findings at top of page 3.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm really shocked at some of the suggestions here. They are astounding.

As a long term smoker I've tried/owned most everything, Cigarettes, e-cigs, liquid tank e-"hookahs", pipes, cigars, whatever. It's pretty clear that it's not smoke or e-cig vapor or a fog machine for that matter. With or without blowing, fans, vents, breezes, Severe localized wind or anything else. Not to mention OP has said several times there's no smoking in the club, he was on the stage and I believe him.

It certainly is an interesting video. Most clubs, bars, venues have some degree of paranormal activity so I'm sure that place is no different. I and others I know who work audio or play in bands daily have all had experiences in mutiple venues.

So rather than debate whether or not it's "for real", what I'm wondering is whether it's on the positive or negative side of the spectrum of things. S&F

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I appreciate your comment just so you know...this is not a "club", it's an indoor band room of many in an old buiding. And smoking is allowed, just not on stage while we are playing...but no one was smoking off stage either.

Other than that you nailed it. I've never felt anything negative and try not to think about it because I don't think there is any question if there is a spirit world or not. I just go about my business and try not to piss them off.

edit on 7/21/2014 by Overtime because: answered the big one

edit on 7/21/2014 by Overtime because: another thought occured

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying. I use that term too loosely perhaps. So it's more of a building with rehearsal spaces in it? Just trying to picture it. Chances are the building had a good long history before it was used as it is now if it's an oldy.

Good to hear at least there are no bad/vibes. Otherwise a video like that would make me think twice about the place.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You are correct and yes it is a very old building with history. I have another video in the same room that's pretty cool as well if your interested. We are breaking in a new bass player so don't judge the music to harshly(this is just practice) but watch the guitar player on the left at 1:04. This is not dust or insects flying around.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7/22/2014 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

hah! damn man. you're right. that's good stuff. had a rehearsal space here in brooklyn that was the same kind thing, just an old building that had winding hallways all packed with private, separate rehearsal rooms. always gave me creeps being in there.

like i said before the building probably has some lingering things roaming about. i feel like they are drawn to musicians performing. the energy that's being spent writing, practicing, singing, playing. the emotion that goes into it all. it's a lot. anyone who has played in a band long enough knows that. and i feel like that energy is a giant attraction.

my buddy who plays bass with me was on tour with his other band in the midwest, he was playing some grand old opry style place. his girl took a picture of him on stage and in the background there's a noose that looks like it's made of smoke but, plain and clear as day hanging in the background. he doesn't even believe in ghosts himself but apparently after speaking to some people there it's a common thing that happens to performers on that stage. pictures show up with nooses hanging in the background when there's no rope or anything else similar there in "real life".

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So... you just now started believing in ghosts????
Bah Hum Bug... a reply to: Rikku

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Excellent theory that the energy attracts them.

And creepy story about the noose in the pics.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
While I appreciate that you believe no one one smoking.. it certainly looks like smoke. Especially if you pause and examine it several times. It exhales slowly.. it seems to catch a breeze (a fan I'd guess), and blows up and away. I don't think the person looking up as it appeared is a coincidence. Why would else someone suddenly look up / film the ceiling? They were blowing smoke upwards. And just because they have rules about smoking doesn't mean this person didn't know, and lit a smoke up.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why say what it looks like in stills when you can see it in motion? How is it even relevant what it looks like for one frame when the video assures otherwise? As other posters have said, shocking how people think this looks like smoke.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mulder85

Plus the fact that this was shot in a rehearsal space and OP knew the whole handful of people there in the room. This wasn't exactly some huge public venue where people unknown are coming and going.

It's actually insulting for people to keep saying well I wasn't there and I know you were but it's smoke because that looks like smoke to me. It's really just taking the easy way out of the discussion.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well I was going to say it was smoke but... It's definitely not inhaled smoke and although it looks like it could be smoke that was puffed and not inhaled, or trailing off the end of a cig(ar), I think it would have almost instantly dissipated if it got caught in a draft strong enough to make it move that quickly. As for my qualifications to say that, I smoked for about 10 years and now I vape, but hey what do I know because others with experience have said pretty much the opposite of me. So I don't know what it is other than probably not smoke IMO, and I can't say I've seen anything quite like it. Interesting catch, and it does kind of look like a face in two of those stills (but so do clouds in the sky sometimes so it's hard to say). I'm not one to scream ghost but it's definitely odd.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
While I appreciate that you believe no one one smoking.. it certainly looks like smoke. Especially if you pause and examine it several times. It exhales slowly.. it seems to catch a breeze (a fan I'd guess), and blows up and away. I don't think the person looking up as it appeared is a coincidence. Why would else someone suddenly look up / film the ceiling? They were blowing smoke upwards. And just because they have rules about smoking doesn't mean this person didn't know, and lit a smoke up.

I understand that you think it looks like smoke. The camera person does not and was not smoking. She told me when she realized we weren't starting the song she wasn't paying attention to what she was filming and then stopped the recording. That's what really happened.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Here are two more videos in the same room to back up the theory that this is spirit activity.

www.youtube.com... watch at 16 seconds

www.youtube.com... watch guy on far left at 1:04

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overtime

Here are two more videos in the same room to back up the theory that this is spirit activity.

www.youtube.com... watch at 16 seconds

www.youtube.com... watch guy on far left at 1:04

You're still trying to convince people of this being a ghost?

You say no one was smoking in your original clip, then you post a video as evidence where both people in frame are holding cigarettes. If anything that puts more believability in the idea that it is smoke that we are seeing.

The second video is definitely a bug.

Please stop pushing this as a ghost, you know what is seen in the videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

I appreciate the suggestion but I can't do that. I was right there and no one was smoking at the time man. You're entitled to your opinion but I am not interested in anything but the truth and that I promise you. I even debunked smoke myself before posting this video. The only reason I even posted this video was because no one there caused that mist. So whatever... go bake a cake.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I see you posted another video where you think its a ghost again but yet again its cigarette smoke as seen in the blokes hand.
Just because you didnt see anyone smoking does'nt mean there was'nt one lit up

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join