It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of an Israeli Soldier arresting a Palestinian child.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
a reply to: Thisbseth

Arresting a kid for throwing rocks is one thing. But coming out of no where and kicking him is another.

He shouldn't have been arrested or kicked! That poor little boy

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As sick as Mankind can be.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: Thisbseth
OK, how disgusting is it? where is the before video of the child hurling rocks at the soldiers? Hes not just doing that for no reason......now your just spreading disinformation against Israel..

I also find it cute that you instantly blame the child while asking where is the rock throwing before the video.

Do you also ask rape victims what they did to deserve it?

Classy bro...classy.

MM

Slow your roll, we all know the kid was just asking for it, look at the way he is dressed.
Star to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Where are the parents? Quit sending children to fight your wars, all of you.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
*shrugs* I wish there was peace in that region but... if wishes were horses we would all eat steak...

after 30 years of paying attention to what comes out of that region, I just cant find it in me anymore to believe the propaganda...I would say 90+% of all video's and breaking stories are pure propaganda, either in support of Palestine, or Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think Israel is evil. They piggy backed on the goodness of Christ to save their weak worthless evil selves.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Where are the parents? Quit sending children to fight your wars, all of you.

Just why do you believe this kid was sent to fight a war?
I see a kid outside of his home, inside outside are both equally dangerous.
I remember going outside when I was a kid, I even had inside toys and electrics.
I doubt this boy owns an xbox or TV or game boy or running water.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You don't know what led up to this. Maybe, just maybe the soldier was dragging him out of harms way and he got a "swift kick in the butt" for being where he may be killed. Or being with a group of older kids doing things that could get him killed.

You really think the IDF is going in there and kicking kids and little puppies? Perhaps a new strategy... forget the rocket launchers and guys with guns, lets kick little kids instead.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

When I got my ass beat as a kid, it caused me to become a better person. I can only imagine what these kids to to the soldiers when their parents are spreading nothing but bad things about them. You guys can say whatever you like, but the only stuff these videos show is what happens during the conflict. Just like police "abuse" videos, most people just dont hurt others for fun. There is an underline reason. I gave my two cents, and im sticking by my opinion. And kicking a kid is abuse? but using a belt isn't? I don't understand anyone's logic nowadays....Id hope if I had kids and they deserved an ass kicking they would get it, Teaches a lesson

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

How do you know its not the guy that was involved? The video like I said only shows after...but the before is whats important.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
News reports 70 Palestine kids killed so far. They need to physically remove these kids. End of

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Depends on the situation. I know a friend of mine got arrested for "rape" but turns out the girl was a known whore, and decided she didn't like my friend telling her he didn't want a relationship...so she called the police and pressed charges only to loose in court. and how does rape even get brought up in this kind of post? classy...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Everyone here is discussion what could have happened before the video.

But I have an interesting question that I'd like to ask (not an argument against the before video events. Just a random question):
What do you think happened to this kid after the video?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Don't come crying when this kid will grow up and throw something more sophisticated than a rock at you!!

Yea, well Israeli abuses has led to entire new generation of haters.
Hate breeds hate, and what Israel is doing is completely unjustified.

My opinion.

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth
You say...

When I got my ass beat as a kid, it caused me to become a better person.

I guess this is objective.
You think it is OK for armed thugs to beat children, yes I can see how much better you are now.
Would you allow a stranger to beat your child?
If you are better now, you must have been a gem as a child.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

I think he got his ass beat and then sent back home with a warning "get involved in this again and we will take you to prison like the rest of your friends that tried to get involved" and now hes at home missing his friends...but they shouldn't have listened to the older kids...or followed the older kids footsteps..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Thisbseth
OK, how disgusting is it? where is the before video of the child hurling rocks at the soldiers? Hes not just doing that for no reason......now your just spreading disinformation against Israel..

Adults picking on kids nothing but cowards.

Agreed, and it is pretty obvious from your video, it is all routine and perpetuating. So sad and frankly, while the Palestinians, or rather their government have a ways to go, I can visualise the demise of Israel as it exists now it is so beyond the pale.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18169260]g146541

Armed thugs? So our soldiers are armed thugs? how about trained military men that don't put up with BS from anyone. Kid or not.

And yes, I live in America, land of the bratty children. There had been a few times where I have witnessed kids doing notorious things. I can only imagine what the kids to do in a third world country..

We here in America raise our kids a different way. We arnt war torn, or controlled by extremists..

And I was a rebel child. With a bad attitude. So THAT is why I understand this from a different perspective. My dad beat some sense into me....If you met me you would enjoy my company. So idk what your talking about.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Exactly. You make the most sense in this whole thread.....Everyone is so quick to judge but no one looks at it from the other side. Only the ISRAEL IS BAD side....and its disgusting. The fact of the matter is that Gaza did this to themselves. Of course there are innocent people involved but in WW2 we bombed the hell out of cities knowing there were people dying that were innocent. Its WAR people! things like this happen..

.All I see on ATS lately is anti Israel posts...and people being so uptight about this whole thing. Israel is making sure their country is safe, and making sure that Gaza no longer can be used as a way into Israel by extremists to harm their people...

What is wrong with that? If Canada started lobbing missiles and sending people underground to American cities to kill and spread propaganda would all of you be OK with that? with the looks of it you all would be....And then when the trained innocent looking kids come to kill you you would gladly die by the hands of 12 year olds then protect yourself and family....Reality checks really need to be hammered into you guys.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Um this is war people wake up!

Its not a domestic situation in which daddy or mum gives the kid a spank!

Its called war..... period!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join