It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Nelson Mandela said about the Palestinian people...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Mandela, may have been a good man in the eyes of the ignorant, but he was just a terrorist, what would he know about the palistinians!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mukiwa
Mandela, may have been a good man in the eyes of the ignorant, but he was just a terrorist, what would he know about the palistinians!

Very few people know the real Nelson Mandela .. him and the Palestinians are a lot alike.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Mandela was a Communist so not sure he knew what the hell freedom was?

"Long live the Cuban Revolution. Long live comrade Fidel Castro."
Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela, Fidel Castro: A Relationship Built On Mutual Admiration

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Yeah, but what should Israel do? Isn't that the real question?

NO!

Really well thought out answer. We can tell you listen to MSM propaganda and don't research the issue. You really should.

Can you? So far on these Israel threads, I seem to be one of the only ones who are quoting, referencing, and linking actual historical sources rather than propaganda youtube videos.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: samsamm9

Just tell your government to stop arming and funding muslim extremist, such as ISIS and the Muslim brotherhood

The American government is not funding ISIS or The Muslim Brotherhood.

Mmmh ok. It was nice talking to you.

Whatever. You expect a logical person to believe that America spent all the money they spent to install a democracy in Iraq, only to spend more money to fund a group that wants to destroy it? You're going to have to come to the table with a little bit more if you expect a sane person to buy that conspiracy theory.

Hey Smith:
this is a little off topic for the thread topic…but, yes I do expect a logical person to see that, for it's right in front of them. It's way more complicated than that. We spent all that money, and soldier's lives, btw, to "liberate" a country that now is falling prey to the very religious apathied we Textwere supposedly trying to prevent.

It isn't that hard to see what we've been participating in is anything but what we've been told, reasonably. "spreading freedom?" really? These were Bush's words on the eve of war…..

America read=petrochemical dollars, wished to dispense with OPEC, whom calls the price on a daily barrel of oil….you don't think the bushes and cheneys of the world don't friggin hate the f**ck out of that? Get real. They absolutely do. And wish to end it, and claim power over the energy supplies of the world and what is paid for it, daily….
tetra50

America is not in the Middle East for oil. List one credible source that shows a link between America's presence in the Middle East and America profiting off of oil.

There are no American oil fields in the Middle East.
edit on 19-7-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb
okay.
www.loc.gov...
so, what is America in the Middle East for, really , then?
tet

edit on 19-7-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

okay.
www.loc.gov...
tet

A link to a government website that shows middle eastern oil fields is not proof that the US is taking that oil. The US government has information on websites about anything and everything.

The United States is in the Middle East for national security to protect America from governments who vow to destroy us.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

okay.
www.loc.gov...
tet

Then why does China have most of the oil deals in Iraq? Thought so.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

okay.
www.loc.gov...
tet

A link to a government website that shows middle eastern oil fields is not proof that the US is taking that oil. The US government has information on websites about anything and everything.

The United States is in the Middle East for national security to protect America from governments who vow to destroy us.

Oh yeah. really. Smith: you really believe that the US is in the Middle East for national security, and not for dollars?
Really?
Okay.
I'll accept you believe that. if consciousness delivers our reality, then I hope you are right, and could see no reason why we wouldn' t accept that, except: I'm too old, too cynical, and have seen too much.
But you must be young, and I hope the best for you and hoping the best for all of us.
tet

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm bemused by the cries of "Mandela was a terrorist!" or "Mandela was a communist!" as if these half-formed criticisms would invalidate the words he said. Okay, and George Washington was a traitor, a slaver, and a genocidal maniac who ran drugs across state borders. he still seems to have had some solid notions in his head even despite being a pretty awful person.

Criticize that which is worth criticism, admire that which is worth admiration. i know it's tough when you're so used to seeing the world as team sports where if you lie via half-truths, red herrings, and god knows what else, you'll eventually "win" but it's actually unproductive, doesn't make you or your "opponents" any smarter, and just results in you getting mired deeper into an ideological swampland.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Why would they, then, vow to destroy us?
do you really think the US is in any country for national security to protect this country from what you describe above? For no money? and no financial gain? Really.
Well, my ass is grass, truly. I friggin hope so, but don't think so…
tet

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Dude, China owns our debt. really.
therefore, its' in their best interest in this situation.
tet

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Nelson Mandela should know about apartheid.

We know too well
That our freedom
is incomplete without
the freedom of the
Palestinians.

NELSON MANDELA

SOURCE AND ARTICLE

stopwar.org.uk...

So, how do you know mandela had that specific thought and it did not originate with one of his speechwriters or PR people from the IMF or UN (it wouldn't have been from the ANC, they have a lower IQ than lumber).

However, there is truth in the statement, whomever thought it up.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'm too old, too cynical,

That explains it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So, Mandela equates his struggle with Palestine?? Wow.

Mandela had to deal with Racism not Religion. There is a huge difference especially when the Religion involves suicide bombers.

No disrespect to the Muslim plight but they are totally different things.

Maybe, educating your young people in normal school instead of Bomb Making might increase the odds of them living when facing an actual Army.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I'm too old, too cynical,

That explains it.

Way to go backwards, read through what I wrote, and get totally personal. Yeah, I said it, but you highlighting it, instead of pertinent facts I gave about the situation, says it all about you, as well.
tet

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Just tell your government to stop arming and funding muslim extremist, such as ISIS and the Muslim brotherhood

good one!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

These people are being killed? And that's a bad thing how?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So there was post earlier that South Africa was turning into chaos, getting worse all the time, crime was skyrocketing....

Those are different issues...at least all men are equal there now under the law. No man should live in tyranny. The price of freedom is great and the Apartheid there in SA really set the stage for what's happening there now.

A lot of people are calling Mandela a terrorist. But if you were being oppressed and had less rights in your own country than another ethnic group, you would be a terrorist too. We all would if that happened in America to us, now. It's easy to judge and label other's from a distance. Be honest with yourselves.

Still other's are holding Israel blameless. Really? How can you do that? Or they're playing the "Both sides have committed atrocities" card. That's called fence sitting. Grow a backbone and speak the truth. Still others are saying that until Hamas and the Palestinians want peace there will be none.

Take a good hard look at the timeline. 3 teenagers were killed. At this point it doesn't matter who did it. Could have been a couple of Palestinian serial killers...Israel was incensed and they killed innocent Palestinian civilians and children. Then Hamas launched a few ineffective rockets that killed no one and then Israel decided to kill as many Palestinian as they could.

Yes?

Yes, that was my post. Quote me.

Yes, these are different issues. I agree. But, you mentioned Mandela and I responded to the truth.

Firstly, we are not seen as equal. Oh, you are so far off base! You do not live here, I do understand your "argument", even if you don't know the real situation in South Africa.

You say, "no man should live in tyranny"? I would say, live here, experience that which is, then have your say.

Babies, 8-9 months old gets raped in the "new South Africa". The elderly getting being hacked to death, and you say "we set a stage for it"?Grow up, man. Google crime rates in S.A, and which crimes are happening here. See where the ANC has left South Africa.

You, IMO, have absolutely no clue.

The Gaza incident is pure sadness. I don't want anyone, on both sides getting killed because of the stupidity of man. You mentioned Mandela, I said what I know. You speculate.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thank you for interrupting my counting of sheep. I almost fell asleep.

Sounds to me like you're ALREADY asleep...

Whatever. You expect a logical person to believe that America spent all the money they spent to install a democracy in Iraq, only to spend more money to fund a group that wants to destroy it? You're going to have to come to the table with a little bit more if you expect a sane person to buy that conspiracy theory.

samsamm's post about Mr. Mandela being 'a very wise man' was off, I mean WAY off.

BUT, some of your posts are so out of touch with reality that one has to really wonder.

If logical and sane people believe that wars and historical 'sources' have absolutely ANYTHING to do with the truth, it might be a real good time to rethink that logic.

Why is it that the logical and sane always seem to be the same people who never tolerate 'outrageous conspiracy theories'?

So far on these Israel threads, I seem to be one of the only ones who are quoting, referencing, and linking actual historical sources rather than propaganda youtube videos.

"History is more or less bunk." ~ Henry Ford

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

The Muslim 'Brotherhood' is an Illuminati fabrication, they created it and they fund it.

The fact that historical 'sources' didn't tell you about this means absolutely SQUAT.

"The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. " Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

"The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same Illuminati cause." www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wars have NO purpose other than to increase the wealth and power of the Illuminati, reduce the population, and create a global police state.

They are ALWAYS deliberately staged and orchestrated for nefarious reasons.

Irregardless of WHAT historical 'sources' say, the true purpose behind them is ALWAYS concealed by lies.

"All war is based on deception." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Wars are all based on lies, could not be fought without lies" — Charles M. Young.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"I have worked since 1911 trying to find out why the human race can’t live in peace and enjoy the bounties and blessing God provides for our use and benefit in such abundance, it was 1950 before I penetrated the secret that the wars and revolutions which scourge our lives, and the chaotic conditions that prevail, are nothing more or less than the effects of the continuing Luciferian conspiracy." Pawns

Want the truth?

Ditch the historical 'sources' and begin to study the TRUTH.

Examples: Danny Casolaro's "Octopus", Fletcher Prouty's ‘Secret Team’, Woodrow Wilson's "Invisible Empire", Theodore Roosevelt's "Invisible Government", Benjamin Disraeli's 'Hidden Hand', etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join