It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air-to-air Fragmentation Missile Hit The Malaysian MH17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
English translation:

In such a warhead has another advantage - the rocket did not require absolute precision - it undermined before contact with the target, and fly rods in the direction of the plane cone. Even if the target is directly hit 2-3% of these rods, the plane is doomed: it is necessary to make a flying aircraft at transonic speed hole in the wing or fuselage, just to break the casing, so monstrous oncoming airflow damaged wing spar until the collapse in less than a minute. If there are holes formed a dozen - there has to be nothing at all to catch.

SOURCE

Now this is important piece of information :

Two Ukrainian fighters were following the passenger Boeing-777 of Malaysian Airlines several minutes before the crash, Russia’s television Channel One said on Friday, citing a tweet made a Spanish air traffic controller of Kiev’s airport Borispol.

According to the Spanish air traffic controller, two Ukrainian fighters had been seen near the Malaysian jet three minutes before it disappeared from radars.

This information is confirmed by eyewitnesses in the Donetsk region who saw Ukrainian warplanes near the passenger jet. They say they heard sounds of powerful blasts and saw a Ukraine warplane shortly before the crash.

Source : en.itar-tass.com...

Other related information:

Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

False Flag : Australian Family Has Been Hit By Both Malaysian Airlines Tragedies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deleted Video URL : rghost.net...

edit on 19-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
S&F'd

..hmm, things aren't looking too good just now

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You mean, there's a possibility that Russia didn't do it? What? But, but, the Russians man?!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Interesting thread except that (bless you) -you had to run the full gambit of any and all the conspiracy theories on the table, which, imo, renders the thread null and void.

peace.
edit on 19-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

I have no dog in this fight but those holes could have been made by A2A or G2A. Anything exploding near aircraft aluminum would look similar.

HOWEVER, I have heard about the Su-27's following the airliner too. Very interesting.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
You mean, there's a possibility that Russia didn't do it? What? But, but, the Russians man?!

I'm convinced Russia did not do it.
No theories about why I think that. Just a hunch and also something called logic.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
so... these eyewitnesses who seen the 2 Jets tailing the commercial flight MH17 & then heard 'booms'

did not report seeing a missile smoke trail of a land based SAM11 (i.e.: a BUK Missile) during that 3 minute sequence

(note: it takes 5 minutes to do a launch sequence for a 18' SAM 11 firing)

interesting info... unsubstantiated and definitely takes the heat off Russia-Putin as the party responsible for a SAM unit to even be in pro Russian areas of Ukraine...(as they would not have the training to conduct a launch by themselves)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

They also didn't see an air to air missile trail either.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

The alleged Spanish air traffic controller is full of crap. They were not diverted north at any time. They planned to fly over the Ukraine from the start. Which calls into question his claim of fighters too.
edit on 7/19/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How convenient. Gets Russia off the hook too. Now we'll all get to witness what a big fat liar Putin is.
edit on PM000000310000000772921312014-07-19T15:21:42-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sounds like the air traffic controller is a member of ATS.
a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

No theories about why I think that. Just a hunch and also something called logic.

I'm not convinced of either side yat, though do think that some idiot separatist did it.

I don't need theories, nor a hunch. Factual data is all I need. Both sides have the same weapons systems.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it was an accident, neither side would be studid enough to shoot it down on purpose.
And if it was shot down on purpose, it would most likely have been done by Kiev, since they are the only ones that profit from it.
Every nation has already made up their mind that it was the seperatists with Russian help.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I do admit that Putin in the interviews I seen of him... was looking downward all the time... that is body language that he did/ or knows that something wrong took place

just speculating that he will eventually put-the-blame on an over-zealous Russian Army missile operator of that SAM launch unit...
perhaps the guilty Lieutenant will cite the fact he seen those 2 Ukrainian Fighters shadowing the commercial airliner
... then got the launch sequence in readiness because of the 'Bandits'... and a misfire happened

hey - its possible that's the reality of the event,,, but the two phantom Jets need to be proven to be 'evidence', & that might be the delay in confessing up !
edit on th31140580624319442014 by St Udio because: bla-blah

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
I am pretty sure it was an accident, neither side would be studid enough to shoot it down on purpose.

Actually, if they could get away with it, Ukraine would be brilliant to purposely shoot down a civilian airliner and pin it on Russia and the Ukrainian separatists.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Something has occurred to me, there was a graph online that I read earlier, and basically it showed all the civilian flights that have been shot down over the years from various parts of the world. Anyway, from what I deduced, IF MH-17 was shot down with a surface to air missile (regardless of what side), it would make it the highest flying plane to have ever been brought down using such a method.

Also, out of the rest of planes brought down at similar or higher altitude, they were taken out by other aircraft through mistaken identity.

And of course, as we all know, Malaysian Airlines was missing a plane before this incident. All just speculation on my part, but MH-17 is beginning to fall into the tragic list of civilian airliners brought down through an error of war.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
IF MH-17 was shot down with a surface to air missile (regardless of what side), it would make it the highest flying plane to have ever been brought down using such a method.

Do you mean highest flying commercial airliner to be shot down by a surface to air missile?

There are lots of examples of much higher flying aircraft being shot down by surface to air missiles.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
IF MH-17 was shot down with a surface to air missile (regardless of what side), it would make it the highest flying plane to have ever been brought down using such a method.

Do you mean highest flying commercial airliner to be shot down by a surface to air missile?

There are lots of examples of much higher flying aircraft being shot down by surface to air missiles.

If I could remember the link I'd post it but yeah, commercial airliner

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
From the Washington Post:

apps.washingtonpost.com...

Additionally, the article does say that MH-17 was shot down, and I'm para-phrasing, by "Pro-Russian Rebels using a Buk Missile launch system, firing one shot, according to U.S. officials". I'm ignoring that seeing as I have not seen the evidence yet

edit on 19-7-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

I agree. The Russians shooting down this plane smells like bad fish and
doesn't make any sense at all.

Rebel 5

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join