It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrong Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i tried to log in here but made a mistake and logged into a forum about small electric fish insteasd. really annoying. done it a few times now. does this happen to you and isn't it about time ats sorted it out???

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

No, but electric fish you say?

Where can one learn more about these mechanical mammals?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Do android sharks dream of electric fish ?

No it's never happened to me because ATS is bookmarked and my browser remembers my password and username for me.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

yes. mine is bookmarked too, but i clicked on the wrong bookmark. ats should be better than allowing that to happen is all i'm saying cos it makes me angry and makes me look stupid.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So you're angry because ATS should be better at preventing you from mistakenly clicking on the wrong bookmark?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

yes. mine is bookmarked too, but i clicked on the wrong bookmark. ats should be better than allowing that to happen is all i'm saying cos it makes me angry and makes me look stupid.

Des

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Mammalian fish you say?

They are really tasty covered in rubber sauce au poivre... miam. hehe

And no OP, I had never heard of those fishes until today.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

:-) So your blaming ATS for your own mistake...your own inability to click the correct bookmark on your computer?

You where saying something about looking stupid?

I need a dink

Spiro
edit on 19-7-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Down the page YOU said..."I clicked on the wrong bookmark. ATS should be better than allowing that to happen is all i'm saying cos it makes me angry and makes me look stupid."

So you...Admitted it was your mistake, but ATS itself shouldn't let you make stupid mistakes, because in the end...you get ticked off at yourself for making an error that made yourself look stupid?

And its ATS's fault? ATS? You paying attention here? Stop making him hit the wrong buttons!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Can I blame ATS for never believing anything I read?

You should see me with street signs and my car.

Damn you ATS.

edit on 19-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

WOW just wow...

What makes this funny and shocking at the same time is that the OP is serious

ETA your mood is spot on

edit on 19/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/7/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Fish aren't mammals. Whales and dolphins are but fish breath through gills and don't feed their babies milk.
Of course if they're electric they're not really fish either. So never mind. reply to: gladtobehere

edit on PM000000310000000772928312014-07-19T15:28:08-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Mine too. I just touch the above top secret line on my favorites page. No logging in no remembering passwords. ients reply to: gortex

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

:-) So your blaming ATS for your own mistake...your own inability to click the correct bookmark on your computer?

You where saying something about looking stupid?

I need a dink

Spiro

"Blaming someone else for your mistakes"

Hmmm, sounds like he's taking a page from Obama's playbook

edit on 19-7-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hmmm..,. don't think I'm at fault here. If ATs can't do a simple spot of simple intrnet logisics then I've evert right to be angry and stupified! :|

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hmmm..,. don't think I'm at fault here. If ATs can't do a simple spot of simple intrnet logisics then I've evert right to be angry and stupified! :|

Ah now OP you're taking the michael with us here

Answer this: how can ATS do a simple spot of internet logistics as you put it, if you click on the wrong bookmark?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Ah now OP you're taking the michael with us here

Answer this: how can ATS do a simple spot of internet logistics as you put it, if you click on the wrong bookmark?

i dunno, i'm not the expert, THEY are...apparently.

top topics

join