It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kiev Brought Down Flight MH-17…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I don't see many people saying "It's Russia, it's Putin!" They are saying that pro-Russian forces, trained and equipped by Russian military, caused this event. Russia is not directly responsible, but I imagine they are indirectly responsible.

People seem to forget how recently Russia cleverly intervened using "pro Russian militants." They are not taking their commands from some local field General. So while I don't think Russia told their proxies to shoot down a civilian plane, I believe they were trained and equipped by Russia. Russia did not use a tight enough leash on their tools of dissent, and this is the result. Why people have to try and make it so complicated boggles the mind.

There is no proof the rebels even have a buk missile system. Where is the satellite data of where it was parked? It's not like you can turn it on without people knowing its on. Twitter feeds and youtube videos aren't evidence. All I see is a bunch of circumstancial evidence against the rebels. The evidence against Kiev looks far more damning. Ukraine can't release any information, United States can't release any of it's super double classified triple black ops information. Gotta love the new world we live in. A twitter post, the governments word, and a 2 second video of a rocket launcher riding somewhere is all it takes to convict someone of mass murder I guess. All the evidence says Kiev did it. Anyone who thinks otherwise has zero evidence to back up their claims with. If you do....link it. I bet every response I get contains no proof that it was Russia or the rebels.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liberal1984

Anyone cares to comment this crazy crazy theory -this pure speculation.

what if:
- MH370 was diverted, only with one purpose. The Black Box's;
- MH370 identical twin of MH017, haves very few or no difference in Black Box's;
- MH17 was forced to war zone to be crashed and create an International incident with Russia: Main purpose start a WW
- MH17 had to fall in rebel zone or near Russia boarder to ensure rebel's would get there first and temper with crash site and Black Box's;
- the BB's from MH370 previously gathered were erased, pasted with new data/info and flight conditions, previously obtained in a flight simulator;
- Air traffic control data at Kiev, has been compromised and altered since the day of the crash, to check with info on the new "twin" black box's (from MH370);
- Between the process of analyzing info/data on the BB's, someone is going switch the BB's from MH017 for MH370 BB's.;

Add this, it is impossible to a plain completely vanish from the surface of the earth or ocean with out leaving something behind.

Where is MH370?? The answer could point for responsibility of the crash MH017, in this theory at least.

Not to forget the identical Boeing 777 stored in Israel, like Dahboo7 made reference on youtube vid. Was this third plain secretly used to test and study the mechanisms to go off the grid and apply them to the flight MH370?

edit on 22/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
All people looking at the Russia / Ukraine topics here should definitely take a look at this new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme
All people looking at the Russia / Ukraine topics here should definitely take a look at this new thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New information (or disinformation) on a sophisticated psychological warfare program of the Russians.

That's the way to try and derail topics.

So if one angle simply does not work, then looky here, more bad Russians just for you, quick, run and get your daily dose of hate and fear!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join