It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine and the Mideast: The Hypocrisy of America!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Go live there.

Where?

They'll tell you exactly how you should see this.

See what? I don't even know what your responding to.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yup, you've taken the two most important statements from this video and hit the nail squarely on the head! Speaking from the inside here...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

While they want to force Putin to put an end to his support of the Ukraine rebellion and that civil war, why won’t EVER the US force ISRAEL to do likewise in the Mideast?

Very simple to answer. Russia doesn't have agents implanted throughout the American government like Israel does. These people are very easy to spot just look at how many of them take AIPAC's money and how many of them suck up to AIPAC at election time. Both parties does this the Republicans and Democrats. So America will never find the balls to tell their bosses in Israel what they can or cannot do.

Agents? Do you mean American Jewish citizens?
Everyone knows the Jews control america, if you dont like it, run for president and change it!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Then why is the US blaming Russia?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

While they want to force Putin to put an end to his support of the Ukraine rebellion and that civil war, why won’t EVER the US force ISRAEL to do likewise in the Mideast?

Very simple to answer. Russia doesn't have agents implanted throughout the American government like Israel does. These people are very easy to spot just look at how many of them take AIPAC's money and how many of them suck up to AIPAC at election time. Both parties does this the Republicans and Democrats. So America will never find the balls to tell their bosses in Israel what they can or cannot do.

Everyone knows the Jews control america, if you dont like it, run for president and change it!

But if I were to do that then people like you would be whining he's anti Semitic and start crying he's Hitler. But karma has a way of dealing with those traitors and no I'm not only talking about dual national citizens but everyone one that sells out America for AIPAC cash.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I totally agree with those that say America should butt out of the worlds business.

We should stop all assistance to all country's, pull our military out of everywhere and let all the America hatters in the world (which seems to be most everyone) have each other.

Sound ridiculous ? just sit there and think about it for a minute.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This could have been a good topic to debate if the OP was not so bent on creating a thread which is just the same old anti-US drivel. It all gets a bit tedious after a while. But if it makes you feel good and keeps you off the streets.

Regards

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

But if I were to do that then people like you would be whining he's anti Semitic and start crying he's Hitler. But karma has a way of dealing with those traitors and no I'm not only talking about dual national citizens but everyone one that sells out America for AIPAC cash.

So its better to sit on ATS and wait for karma do your bidding?

No wonder your not running the show!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What you call drivel is logical moral deduction, something that the drivel in your post didn’t deal with.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell I just found this on LiveLeak:
www.liveleak.com...
If this is true, and it looks pretty genuine to me, I think the mirror just got shattered...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join