It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Giza produced white powdered gold (mono-atomic gold) New Theory!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Yeah, I moved here thinking Texas=good bbq. OMG lol. Texans have not a clue what good bbq is.... I love Texas, but their bbq is just not up to Memphis standards.

I miss the Rendezvous, Central BBQ and most of all, BB Kings.

Other than BBQ Dallas does have some great eateries though... Just cannot recommend the bbq here. IF you ever head this way, give me a holler and I will show you where to eat

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Yeah, I moved here thinking Texas=good bbq. OMG lol. Texans have not a clue what good bbq is.... I love Texas, but their bbq is just not up to Memphis standards.

Other than BBQ Dallas does have some great eateries though... Just cannot recommend the bbq here. IF you ever head this way, give me a holler and I will show you where to eat

It's like you're leading my life in reverse.

I lived in Dallas for 3 years, long ago.

I was there when JFK was shot.

I had nothing to do with it - I got witnesses, you know.

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: bbracken677

It's like you're leading my life in reverse.

I lived in Dallas for 3 years, long ago.

I was there when JFK was shot.

I had nothing to do with it - I got witnesses, you know.

Harte

LOL nice!

I love living here. I live pretty close to downtown (just north of downtown) and the location is just fantastic! Lots of nice eateries, lots to do, lots of shopping opportunities very close by.

Even though Memphis had the great bbq, I really didn't much care for living there. I lived in Germantown, which was nice, but Memphis as a whole was just ok. The only thing I liked about Memphis proper was Beale St.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm back, and after a little reprogramming I have learned to behave. So...now behaving.

OP, please present some evidence of the the theory you presented in the OP?

I see a lot of evidence presented by the pro-logic side, and not one bit of evidence of the pro-magic-machines side.

Just wondering if there is any proof or evidence?

Thanks in advance.

MM

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
lol, the dying horse needs a final and quick blow to the head.
there is no evidence, all what ifs and speculation,

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Now when reading the title it helps one understand that this was presented as a theory. There is no need to hate eachother over it. As far as anything i said harvest time is near and theroies will be tested.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Now when reading the title it helps one understand that this was presented as a theory. There is no need to hate eachother over it. As far as anything i said harvest time is near and theroies will be tested.

I don't hate anyone. I don't do hate.

But I do love evidence. All theories must have evidence. So you can't call this a theory really. So, is that the bottom line? No evidence? All guess work based on zero evidence? because if that can be settled, I can move on.

But if there is any...and I mean a single tiny smudge of...evidence...please...me have?

MM

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

You are correct. Scientifically speaking it does not reach the level of theory. There must be evidence, there must be a theory and that is followed up by testing of the theory and then re-examination. (over simplified, but that is the scientific method).

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Please be advised that the following is a speculation and a theory and I’m not saying in anyway that it’s right

It's a theory. It's enjoyable to look at. I further did research on the pyramids, I don't really think it's a mono-atomic machine anymore, but I'm still sticking with it being more than a tomb because the pyramids of giza are still being excavated and almost NO excavations are being done. Barely done. Now why is that? I don't think it's because of money, just control of who's going down there. So, I don't have any say on what the pyramids of giza are but can make theories, but saying it's a tomb is just as much as a theory in my eyes.

Now even if mono-atomic gold was even ever around, it's info would've been hidden well, don't you think? I mean, if anything was a secret and a very real secret, it would've been hidden well. That's my poor of a pathetic excuse but it's true

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

I do believe that the confusion over describing your idea as a "theory" stems from... well, semantics. Specifically, operationalized and well defined scientific terms vs. common speech. What you had suggested with this thread (in science) would be called a hypothesis. A theory (in science) is a well tested and well supported explanation of certain phenomena. It's insignificant to most people, but it is important when the mainstream misrepresents a scientific theory as just a hypothesis...

Fact is, Giza has more evidence of being a tomb than anything else, so the theory (scientifically supported by evidence) must be that the pyramid is a tomb... (mainstream interpretation, I'm not trying to make a claim.)

Regards,
Hydeman

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 5letters

Wonderful ! Thank you very much indeed!
Would like to add something: Have been reading a bit of it all and the archaeologists show that all the pyramids were built near the river and they say the Nile River was very close of the pyramids many thousand of years ago. So, it's obvious they needed a large amount of water. Also, in all the draw we see they are always carrying a kind of small hand bag. Have you noticed it? Someone said it was what kept they living longer.... Water of life? They say gold was something to do with it.
But lets see it:
In 1999, in Russia, someone discovered a 3D MAP that was dated by USA in 120 MILLIONS OF YEARS. Can you imagine it? Someone here that was using an aircraft to make it and that was only useful for those that could use aircraft, too. And the complexity of this wonderful map is astonishing! The map received the name Dashka Stone and later received the name The Creator Map. It has three layers and of them is in liquid diopsid that we do not even know how it possible could be done. It is the most important artifact ever found!
After millions and millions of years, someone was mining gold here. The oldest gold mine was discovered about 15 years ago in Africa and it was dated in 250 thousand of years old. Which monkey was mining gold, then?
Recently, Dr Zecharia Sitchin just decoded some Sumerian tablets and the history he found is amazing! It shows that the man as we know it, was created three times; The first one didn't talk and didn't obey. The second one wouldn't work properly and didn't talk. The third one is us! Like it is wrote on Quaran and in Torah, he said. And probably this is the reason why we are so freak mad, fighting always. It is our wild part of brain. Monkeys like to live in band. They kill each other. And so many sad coincidences...
This people that cloned us, needed gold. This is why they need some help in mining it because their own people didn't want to come here and work like a hell in a hell...
The best evidence for it all is that the Chaman Credo Mutuwa say the same in an interview to David Icke (google it). But Sumerian and Africa were thousand and thousand miles apart and far away in time, too. But the history in its base is the same!
Then, Lloyd Pie went to Ecuador and what he discovered? Father Crespi with thousand pieces of gold made for giants that he received from the local indians that took it from the "Tayos Cavern" that was visited by a famous astronaut, too!
And the history he found? The same!!! But these three people were separated by an immense ocean and they didn't have any way to communicate. Let´s think: the gold was the main purpose always! I do believe the pyramids were used for many things, like communication with stars, energy, and think you're so right: monoatomic gold! They used it and there is many people talking about colloidal water nowadays, too. We know it takes the pain away and can rejuvenate people. See "La Maná" in Ecuador. Many people go there to have the benefits of its water that is colloidal rich.
Also, would like to add something more: I don't think the pyramids generate sound but it is possible. What I'm trying to say is that Edward Leedskalnin could build many things by himself using sound in Florida, US. All very well documented in internet, google, etc... He built using huge rocks with technology he said he found out when he was living in Europe. Rocks with ten thousand kilos! And he was very short and very slim. Impossible to overload a truck alone! (google it) Also, Dr Michael Tellinger talks about it and shows some very interesting things and how sound can be used to levitate rocks...
So, we were never alone really! The archaeologists say the Earth was extinguished five times and that we are going to the sixtieth. And now there is the immense problem with the methane gas on Artic....
The physicist and teacher Nassim Haramein shows so well the huge objects around the Sun going in and out of it. They are returning and it´s obvious! HUGE objects filmed by NASA... all on internet... I have recorded so many details about so many things but think it would be a book if I add everything here.... If someone would like to know more or talk about it all, just send a note, please, I love this subject and always willing to learn more.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't read all the posts on this subject yet. I hope I'm not being too much. My first language is not English, so forgive me if I committed any mistake.

edit on 23-11-2014 by Liz56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Liz56

Hello Liz56

That was a strange posting of some very old information and in some cases decades old, most of it was debunked years ago also. Its impossible to respond to such a list in detail - here is a suggestion; research for yourself and come back and tell us which of the three items above you can actually prove.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the hand bag is where they kept their script. the pyramid resides in 3 different diminsions. in one it is used to make a solution that when heated it combines into gold. that solution if left overtime will turn into gold water or vinigar. in the second diminsion the solution is fed into the pyramid like a furnace and this produces what we call the sun. in the third the pyramid is just a mystery to us but does have some doors that only some can see. i have uncovered the recipe and another way to transform the solution into gold without heat. it is cinnamon. the other ingredients are found in au.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
the hand bag is where they kept their script. the pyramid resides in 3 different diminsions. in one it is used to make a solution that when heated it combines into gold. that solution if left overtime will turn into gold water or vinigar. in the second diminsion the solution is fed into the pyramid like a furnace and this produces what we call the sun. in the third the pyramid is just a mystery to us but does have some doors that only some can see. i have uncovered the recipe and another way to transform the solution into gold without heat. it is cinnamon. the other ingredients are found in au.

How pedestrian! I can easily imagine the G1 pyramid existing in 47 dimension and in one it produces soup.
edit on 23/11/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

citations please

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citations please

Now come on - that's just cruel.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

The Mystery of the Great Pyramid: The Pyramid is a book. No soul can read it! and that is the cursed. The place and it's pattern give us a signs. Each signs I believed are codes...

Mystery only reveals when the right time comes. A matter of time indeed.
Someone and only one can bare it.

Those signs, marks, and symbols are in my thoughts.
My visions are not easy. I did choose it. And
Somehow, all are connected in this world.

-rey borja.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join