It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton interview on MH-17 crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hi everybody

Please watch this interview and tell me that this woman isn't doing some serious spinning as her part in this false flag operation playing itself out right in front of our eyes.

It's in HD so you can watch full screen and see every detail in her face. I personally feel ice-cold watching her...

What do you think?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

As an independent observer (non-biased or politically inclined), I judge her comments to be spot-on.

As for a false flag, I guess I need more details as to the angle you are suggesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This a head bobbing politician that did not give a damn about what happen in Benghazi saying what needs to be said for someone running for POTUS.

Being a cold calculated lair with fabricated feelings is what a Marxist is and does. IMO

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr

As an independent observer (non-biased or politically inclined), I judge her comments to be spot-on.

As for a false flag, I guess I need more details as to the angle you are suggesting.

I'm still working out the details of the angle myself.

For now, I am mostly focussing on the obvious signs of a false flag. The spin looks just as prepared in advance as was the case with 9/11, just to give one example.

edit to add: There is another thread that was started before mine about the Australian prime minister Tony Abbott.

Notice how similar his angle is to that of dear Mrs. Hillarry Clinton.

soulwaxer
edit on 18-7-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
This a head bobbing politician that did not give a damn about what happen in Benghazi saying what needs to be said for someone running for POTUS.

Being a cold calculated lair with fabricated feelings is what a Marxist is and does. IMO

Very well said!

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
America is being overwhelmed financially with a sudden influx of 'undocumented aliens'.
Our Veterans are basically being euthanized by deliberately postponing medical care and shredding their paperwork.
The IRS has turned into a weapon against the citizens.
The NSA has tagged us all like a bunch of cattle.
Congress is a waste of time and money. Laws are useless, as is the constitution. If the president wants something, he takes out his pen and oppresses the will of the people.

Off topic?
I don't think so.

Look! Over there! It's a plane!
edit on 5u99America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
America is being overwhelmed financially with a sudden influx of 'undocumented aliens'.
Our Veterans are basically being euthanized by deliberately postponing medical care and shredding their paperwork.
The IRS has turned into a weapon against the citizens.
The NSA has tagged us all like a bunch of cattle.
Congress is a waste of time and money. Laws are useless, as is the constitution. If the president wants something, he takes out his pen and oppresses the will of the people.

Off topic?
I don't think so.

Look! Over there! It's a plane!

Very much ON topic indeed!

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Cintons seems its always politics first truth is unneccesary/irrelevent.
It seems the political spin is always first and formost.
Apparently her first question is,,

"Who could have shot it down?"

not "who is responsible".

Why not ask some real questions,, like "what does satalite imagery show?" and was there a "heat signature" from the missle launch like vp Biden said?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

1. Had rather not think of the globalist bw**ch at all.

2. I think she's a cold, calculating, pretending to be 'Presidential' evil, black hearted dyed-in-the-wool stooge of the oligarchy . . . as likely is Putin--though I suspect Putin has some of his own personal agendas to push whenever he can get away with it.

3. Her greed and lust are for power . . . primarily . . . and destroying the USA we once knew and loved so much.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

lol.... are you trying for a job on comedy central?....right-wingers are becoming clownish in their absurdity...good job, you made me laugh again

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Quite serious.

Folks not aware of, alert to, registering, perceiving, groking . . . her bone marrow level evil

are not functioning in the REAL Hillary world.

Research what a list of folks who've worked around her say about her being the most bone chilling vile, evil person they've ever met or been around.

I had an associate's relative relating the same thing from contact with her just one time.

She is ruthless to the core.

She's also a dyed-in-the-wool treasonous globalist to the core. She was chosen early and trained for the evil role she's chosen to comply with . . . just as the current Destroyer-in-Chief was.

It sounds like you have a lot of homework to do to catch up to current realities.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

Cintons seems its always politics first truth is unneccesary/irrelevent.
It seems the political spin is always first and formost.
Apparently her first question is,,

"Who could have shot it down?"

not "who is responsible".

Why not ask some real questions,, like "what does satalite imagery show?" and was there a "heat signature" from the missle launch like vp Biden said?

Yeah, that's how obvious it is.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: jimmyx

Quite serious.

Folks not aware of, alert to, registering, perceiving, groking . . . her bone marrow level evil

are not functioning in the REAL Hillary world.

Research what a list of folks who've worked around her say about her being the most bone chilling vile, evil person they've ever met or been around.

I had an associate's relative relating the same thing from contact with her just one time.

She is ruthless to the core.

She's also a dyed-in-the-wool treasonous globalist to the core. She was chosen early and trained for the evil role she's chosen to comply with . . . just as the current Destroyer-in-Chief was.

word!
...as sad as it is.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So Hillary Clinton has it right on mh17 was a false flag operation because there is no proof at all that the missile was fired by Russian. So what they can blame Russia as a villain to get rid of gazprom influence in europe and find alternative.

The alternative from where all those country the USA invaded Iraq Afghanistan Syria just need to get rid of Iran which is in the way. And build the G W BUSH EXXON PIPELINE to free europe of the independence of gazprom. YHea..

Spot on hilary from plane been shotdown to petrodollar to more sanctions.
pathetic

Ohh can i see the forensic.

False flag for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Conspiratorially Hillary “tongue in cheek” admits she is a puppet here.
On this interview she may have given one of the real reasons why Russia is getting messed with…that is the gas money their taking from the West and other not mentioned economic issues.

Hillary has one, no two qualifications to be president. One, she is Bill Clinton’s wife
And two, she follows orders, as the above you tube from 4 years ago illustrates.

She would be perfect for the established order…as Bush was and certainly Obama is.

Other than that she has no shinning characteristics that would distinguish her as a president, but that in today’s world in itself, glaring mediocrity, makes her a fine choice as a president.

The super rich, elite gangster bankers, the Military Industrial, Intelligence complex will drink to her presidency as they continue to get drunk on the blood, sweat, and tears of the ordinary American people, the serfs of America…the middle and lower classes

new topics

top topics

join