It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids conference says 100 researchers may have been on board crashed plane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

As many as 100 of the world’s leading HIV/Aids researchers and advocates may have been on the Malaysia Airlines flight that crashed in Ukraine, in what has been described as a “devastating” blow to efforts to tackle the virus.

Malaysian plane had 100 top AIDS researchers on board

What's really suspicious is all the AIDS researchers that were killed on the plane,
coincidence?
edit on 7/18/2014 by semperfortis because: Copy the exact headline

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
U can call coincidence all u want fact is boom crash bang instant death befor impact so with the data saved no harm donea reply to: Dr X

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

You changed the title.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wait, Aids researchers died? In a plane crash? Only stupid unimportant people die that way...
Must be a conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I have done as much research on AIDS as I need to. The solution is to keep your pecker in your pants if there is any doubt as to what disease the other may be carrying. I have been around the block a time or two...still clean.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Haven't they released a list of names yet? My friend thinks some they know might have been on it and she's worried.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

What is WITH Malaysian Air?

Have they been 'SELECTED' by the oligarchy as major complicit fall guys in removing unwanted opponents?

Can't be helping general public business.

If so, I assume the corporate heads are getting mega-bribes or something. Sheesh.

Or else Malaysia's leaders have sooooo annoyed the oligarchy that this is some level of repeated waves of "PAY BACK" for presumed 'transgressions' against the PTB.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Don't worry about it. Those AIDS researchers were only trying to find a way to plant fear into your mind.

AIDS ... or however you want to call it ... has purportedly been attacking us at exponential rates ... since the frikkin' '80s.

Realize that the reported growth rate has lead to contamination of the world's population times seven.

Somebody's been lying. They've lied like a dog. And now TPTB are going to shut the story down.

Somebody'll shut Gore up in a couple of weeks and that's going to be the end of Global Warming. Just watch. LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wow...paranoid much?

I will only go so far as Gore. Gore was caught lying in the "documentary" An Inconvenient Truth (Lie) so many times it isnt even funny. I am a geologist and his assertion that levels of CO2 have never been this high was total BS...his graph was bs. When life and diversity of life were at it's peak, co2 levels were much higher than today.

In a couple of weeks or so I will return to this thread and point out the BS of your post. Once the tundra melts, we will be experiencing "Global Warming" due to the methane released. There is, unfortunately, an odd dynamic in play. The ice is retreating in the north, but in the south it is increasing. Something the GW or CC proponents cannot explain and their models did not predict.

edit on 18-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have done as much research on AIDS as I need to. The solution is to keep your pecker in your pants if there is any doubt as to what disease the other may be carrying. I have been around the block a time or two...still clean.

Lol, like some prospect that you lavish your tally whacker on will be straight up and honest about what baggage they are carrying down south. I'm thinking you just got lucky. Yeah yeah, it's your keen insight. I don't have anything that I am aware of and I've tried to be careful but all it takes is one time and there you are, bam, a statistic.

I think "unfortunate" disasters are often used to remove people problems according to your agenda. Not related to aids but John O'Neil comes to mind as a good example of using a disaster to clean up your trash.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
so you suggesting some pharma giants are involved?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The numbers seem a little dodgy.

One in three passengers on the plane were going to a conference in Australia that doesn't start for three days? And, given that attendance at the conference was expected to by 14,000 people, the likelihood that these 100 (if the number is correct) were critical seems pretty unlikely, so I'm not sure that I'd be too quick to think that "the plane was shot down on orders of Big Pharma/NWO/Illuminati/AIDS promoters."

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I GUESS RUSSIA AND PUTINS HATE OF GAY PEOPLE PROVES WISHES COME TRUE.
HIS HATEFUL THOUGHTS TOWARDS THE GAY COMMUNITY HAS SENT A MESSAGE TO THE UNIVERSE AND IT REPLIED WITH THIS.
WHEN WILL PEOPLE SEND OUT BETTER THOUGHTS?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thenaturalist
I GUESS RUSSIA AND PUTINS HATE OF GAY PEOPLE PROVES WISHES COME TRUE.
HIS HATEFUL THOUGHTS TOWARDS THE GAY COMMUNITY HAS SENT A MESSAGE TO THE UNIVERSE AND IT REPLIED WITH THIS.
WHEN WILL PEOPLE SEND OUT BETTER THOUGHTS?

seriously ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

The numbers seem a little dodgy.

One in three passengers on the plane were going to a conference in Australia that doesn't start for three days? And, given that attendance at the conference was expected to by 14,000 people, the likelihood that these 100 (if the number is correct) were critical seems pretty unlikely, so I'm not sure that I'd be too quick to think that "the plane was shot down on orders of Big Pharma/NWO/Illuminati/AIDS promoters."
Maybe the other members at that conference may take it as a hint and refrain any further with this research

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

After 30 years, they still haven't come up with a cure? Looks like they are refraining with this research. Everything discovered so far only puts the virus into remission, not eliminate it. Some treatments restrict it's growth using inhibitors, but nothing so far has been done to make the immune system recognize and kill cells infected with the virus.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Similar things were said about the disappearing Malaysian flight. So...moral of the story: don't put a pile your employees all on one flight?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
perhaps its time for world aclaimed researchers/scientists/drs/important people to start taking seperate flights first that company with the mh350 and now what seems to be the top of the aids research feild on one plane....perhaps not put all eggs in one basket so if something tragic like this happens it does not get them all at once

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I do find this rather suspicious. The timing couldn't be worse...only one day after it is reported that the AIDS epidemic is expected to be under control by 2030 and eliminated soon after. Killing 100 researchers immediately after positive news sends a very clear message to the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That seems like a rather large number to me, but it being the last leg out of Europe, I suppose it's plausible that many could have been on board. The article also says "researchers and advocates", so it would be worthwhile to remember to keep that straight. There could have been 20 researchers, and 80 advocates for all we know.

I realize they're saying this is a blow to the research, but it won't wipe out any research by any means. Slow it down for a while, yes, dissipate it -- no. New graduates to the research fields will take time to build expertise, but the AIDS research will continue.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join