It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag : Australian Family Has Been Hit By Both Malaysian Airlines Tragedies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thankyou

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
I agree with you about the odds, so can you please tell me if you are experiencing a news blackout of American stations at this current moment.

I am concerned that the Emergency Broadcasting Network has come into play.

All I'm getting is still images on US channels.

And no one is responding to my posts.

I'm having no trouble watching American TV broadcasts.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Did a news sweep on all of the news sites.
Can't find any of the American families who had friends or relatives on board.
Can someone point to that link?
Perhaps they are debriefing some of the crisis actors from previous events...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ok seriously... the passports seem in a way too good condition, but then again... remember the passports from 9/11?
They were perfectly fine too. Seems to be normal in a plane crash...

Seriosusly, something is not right about them. I did not even realize that the passports are invalid.
Strange
edit on 18-7-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

jeez the bodies are in a hundred pieces and the passports aren't even singed? Kind of like that girl who got shot in the head and didn't need so much as a band-aid. The punched passports and the neat little pile is so suspicious; I must assume it's one of those little facts that we (us nutters!) are SUPPOSED to pickup on. All the sleepyheads won't even notice, though.

I don't like the term false-flag because LITERAL things happened. A plane blew up...however, that s the only info we KNOW. Everything else about the people on board, their nationalities, THEIR PRESENCE, could be falsified for an ends.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
jeez the bodies are in a hundred pieces and the passports aren't even singed? Kind of like that girl who got shot in the head and didn't need so much as a band-aid. .

I think that threads like this just show the insensitivity of some people.

On the passports. Is anyone here an expert in air tragedies? Just because the amateurs don't think something cannot happen does not mean it does not happen. I think it is plausible that light things, like passports, that are cushioned in luggage, or left to fall to the ground can remain undamaged.

Regards

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Coincidences happen all throughout history. Just look at Wilmer McLean. The First Battle of Bull Run was fought on his farm and he even had a cannonball come down his chimney. He then moved down to Appomatox Court House only to have the war end in his front parlor. What are the odds that a four year long war fought across all of the US would start and end on the same man's property? Does that mean the entirety of the Civil War was a false flag?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

You don't think that hole could.. you know just be damage?

I don't imagine the passports would get particularly dirty?

If your passport has a hole in it like that, it's invalid - no exceptions. Usually it also gets an invalid passport stamp as well. But sometimes people do carry their new and old passports along with them, especially if they have visa stamps. Sometime being able to prove that you are a regular traveler helps to get through immigration control if there are any problems.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The thing that confuses me about this 'crisis actor' nonsense is why TPTB would go to all the trouble of creating hugely elaborate and risky false events, and then trot out the same handful of 'crisis actors' to sell the idea.

Creating a massive hoax/false flag with global implications isn't like Quentin Tarantino getting 'the gang back together' to make his latest film.

"That Australian couple were fantastic in MH370 - we simply must get them back for the sequel."

I appreciate people will now post that picture of three similar looking women and claim it's the same person - someone will probably post a picture of a Craigslist ad recruiting crisis actors too - but this 'crisis actor' stuff just seems like the conspiracy du jour.

Re: the hole in the passport - it's only one document affected, so it might be that the holder's current document is within six months of expiry. That means it's still valid, but it's probably best to take a previous document with you to assist immigration if you have it to hand.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I bet Malaysian airlines stocks and shares are plummeting as much as those poor aircraft, the insurance bill might cripple the airline, plus the drop in passengers, if there is one, wont help one bit.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927

jeez the bodies are in a hundred pieces and the passports aren't even singed? Kind of like that girl who got shot in the head and didn't need so much as a band-aid. The punched passports and the neat little pile is so suspicious; I must assume it's one of those little facts that we (us nutters!) are SUPPOSED to pickup on. All the sleepyheads won't even notice, though.

I don't like the term false-flag because LITERAL things happened. A plane blew up...however, that s the only info we KNOW. Everything else about the people on board, their nationalities, THEIR PRESENCE, could be falsified for an ends.

Consider this...

1. Many bodies have been shown as (virtually) intact. Luggage too... and airplane parts. This is consistant with such events. At the point where fuel landed and ignited, everything is burned... bodies, luggage and passports. The intact stuff was evidently sucked from the airplane over the 9 mile debris field.

2. The pile of passports has been gathered by responders (not necessarily official) on the ground from the wider debris fielf. They didn't land in a neat little clump. If the plane was struck by a missile, it didn't burst entirely into flames. There's no reason at all for the passports to be singed.

3. I've just discussed the punched thing above. It only seems to be one, anyhow.
edit on 19-7-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
False flag? Really? The odds of getting hit by lightning are pretty high. The odds of getting hit by lightning 7 times are astronimically higher...yet Roy Sullivan was hit 7 times. There wasn't some governmental cover up to kill him because it would be a lot easier to kill him with a hungry bear.

Putting away my tin foil hat...

Thats different someone was out to get Roy!

On August 7, 1973, while he was out on patrol in the park, Sullivan saw a storm cloud forming and drove away quickly. But the cloud, he said later, seemed to be following him.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Your odds are a little skewed. Chances of your car blowing up in a collision are a lot higher in a Ford Pinto, than a 2014 Volvo.

Not sure why anyone in this family would fly with MA again though, that's just weird...

I think the odds of having a Family member on each of two flights of the same type airplane that are lost must be very mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Of course the odds are high - but there's an almost infinite combination of people flying through these hub airports.

There's almost an infinite number of lottery combinations, but someone usually wins. Some people have won the lottery twice.

What do you think it means?

Edit: Same aircraft means nothing. The 777 is easily the world's most popular intercontinental jet.

edit on 19-7-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
a reply to: Char-Lee

Of course the odds are high - but there's an almost infinite combination of people flying through these hub airports.

There's almost an infinite number of lottery combinations, but someone usually wins. Some people have won the lottery twice.

What do you think it means?

Edit: Same aircraft means nothing. The 777 is easily the world's most popular intercontinental jet.

I think it means something. Time will tell, eventually all things come to light.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
G'day All,

Now I know some people wont believe me when I say this but I happen to reside in this little town of Biloela (pronounced Bee-low-wee-la) in Central QLD and this did really happen to the family. The families name is the Burrows and are close friends of my grandparents.

Just because there is a slim chance of something happening, does not mean it cant happen at all!!

Cheers,

Chalky.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

We all know Roy Sullivan angered Thor. That's not up for debate.

I'm thinking that maybe the family are attention seekers. Trying to cash in on tragedy. I could be wrong, but it's a simpler solution than government coverup.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join