It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order 13662: Obama uses his pen to ban AK47's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

And you still have the ability, not the right, to buy at those gun shows.
You just can't buy rifles from russia at them.
They will still have large selections of rifiles, don't worry

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
No. I have the right, protected under the second amendment, to buy at gun shows. I should also be able to buy from Russia, or any other country, if I so choose. So now that the good ol' US gov is stopping Americans from buying from other countries, what do you think they will stop next?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And you still have that ability to buy guns at the gun show.... what part of that are you not getting?
They just can't sell you russian made arms. As part of a sanction on a country, a trade embargo if you will.
By your logic I have the right to buy a gun off any joe shmo off the street that has a gun for sale!
The second protects your right to keep and bear arms, it does not allow you to buy and acquire them how ever you want to. Unless of course you just have no respect for the current laws we have on the book

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Buying from a Russian gun dealer or Russian gun factory is not buying from a Joe Scmo off the street. Do I follow the laws? Mostly, ......well, except for the stupid ones

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Good to see this has been moved to the correct forum!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What if Russia refuses to export guns to The States? In order to guarantee the Right to buy guns from Russia wouldn't the American's constitution have to assure both the export and import of those guns? I don't understand how anything beyond the Right to have the opportunity to import guns could be enforced.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
shoot my comment wasn't even directed towards you in anyway...

Sremmos80, 1 apollos for the misunderstood post.
This topic @ times can affect 1z vibrational field when some take these weapons and their negative influences on many for granted. Please excuse.

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join