It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I didn't notice, but looking at the bodies and their clothes, I wonder what some of them actually died of?

Suffication?

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Many people take them off during flight. I always do!!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I understand this.
But some ppl will have them on and it's not like your tied shoes will fall of.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

It could be possible that they were looted of the corpses. The scene is in no way secure

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
is it olny me who noticed that none of the victims has shoes on?

Sadly explosions followed by a plummet from 33,000 feet tends to blow clothes and footwear off people.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

because??? reasons!

if a explosion at 33000ft tears your shoes of your foot will go along.

I still have the feeling that this plane was loaded with dead bodies from mh370.

Op northwoods all over again.

But that's just me using my brain. (Fails will occur)
edit on 19-7-2014 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

because??? reasons!

if a explosion at 33000ft tears your shoes of your foot will go along.

I still have the feeling that this plane was loaded with dead bodies from mh370.

Op northwoods all over again.

But that's just me using my brain. (Fails will occur)

Sadly your theory fails due to the fact that the relatives of some of the passengers waved them off from Amsterdam. And it possible for clothes to have been blown off people from an explosion. Personally speaking I always undo the laces on my trainers whenever I fly.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

this is the kind of argument that, while intriguing, doesn't really work out because 300 people were on that plane and have relatives and other loved ones that know they were on that plane, and that they are unfortunately dead now.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Sadly your theory fails due to the fact that the relatives of some of the passengers waved them off from Amsterdam. And it possible for clothes to have been blown off people from an explosion. Personally speaking I always undo the laces on my trainers whenever I fly.

If any clothes were blown off it was probably because of decompression and the wind during the fall. If clothes exploded of a body from an explosion it would probably be visible on the body, or what was left of it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: javelinfangz

yes I'm aware.

This is where some of you should open your eyes.

How many ppl do you think is in on a massive psyop to start WW3?

But hey, there are still witnesses to say that a plane struck the pentagon on 9/11.

Let's go with the official story shall we.?

We don't know # about this.
We know what we are being told.

edit on 19-7-2014 by yeahsurexxx because: sorry for the bad attitude i just realized I used.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Explosive decompression during air incidents has been known to completely strip people of their clothing, losing their shoes is actually incredibly common.

I don't understand the mechanism by which they get divested of their clothing, but it really happens. Their shoes, yeah, I can understand that one.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

indeed but still.
no contrails of a missile or of the plane.
just a big explosion on the ground.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Have some respect for the dead. The people mourning over the horrific loss of their sons, daughters, grandchildren, parents, and friends are not doing so because they are in on a conspiracy.

They are grieving because those poor people were slaughtered, and they will never get to hold them or tell them they love them again.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

No, we don't need to blindly follow the official story, but we also do not need to jump to the paranoid either.

Simple fact, more than half of 370 were Chinese, more than half of MH17 were dutch.

Pathology could resolve that one very easily.

Although the interesting thing I found between 370 and 17 is that on 370 was a large delegation from an important technology company. On 17 there was a large delegation from the UN / WHO, including some of the best minds on AIDS research.

Its just seems a lot of high up delegations from important technological areas are having no luck with business travel at the moment.

Not to mention one couple that dies on 370 were relatives of more people that dies on 17

Is this a plot to start something big, I am not sure, does it and subsequent political movements have the potential to start something big. I think everyone, including the MSM can feel that one, and the answer is most definitely yes.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg
Not to mention one couple that dies on 370 were relatives of more people that dies on 17

you got a source for this? sounds pretty big

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Zandril

Oh, have some respect for the dead kind of reply.

I'm trying my fullest to solve this so there will be no more dead ppl in false flags in the future!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
It wasnt reported in a minute or two, it was reported first on 19:00 EET on ukrainian tv, its like two and a half hours after crash. The cell phone talk was uploaded one hour later after crash appearing in news, its a radio intercept by SBU, they are kinda quick on such things u know. This # with uploading 24 hours earlier was debunked almost immediately in ukrainian forums. It was a desperate move by russians to distract from obvious things, like separatist thought it was military transport plane IL-74 and there was one during this time in that area, it looks almost the same as 777, there is no way to differ them at 10km height. Sorry for my English, its my fourth language, so its kinda meh.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nutsoverbet

Well well, man on a mission it seems.

This # with uploading 24 hours earlier was debunked almost immediately in ukrainian forums. It was a desperate move by russians to distract from obvious things

How was it debunked?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Has anybody seen any other footage of the crash site and bodies than this? I haven't except for some pics.

All the footage on youtube seem to have come from only one person filming.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

the force of rotating uncontrollably while falling will dislocate your arms, break your bones, tear your clothes off.

uncontrollable free fall from such a height is an incredibly powerful force.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join