It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tapansays
What about the 100 top researchers who were on this flight? Has it got something to do with the cure for cancer they were very close to find out?

www.theguardian.com... /world/2014/jul/18/aids-conference-says-100-researchers-may-have-been-on-board-crashed-plane

It'll certainly be a blow if 100 AIDS/HIV experts also close to curing cancer as a whole have been lost.

Did you not even read the URL you posted?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: bigfoot007

In the top picture it looks like the plane is being pushed back so it probably a stock picture from the site.

Airline Malaysia Airlines

Boeing 777 - MSN 28408 - 9M-MRA

Not the plane from flight MH17.

Yes this is a stock photo, I was not implying that this was the actual MH17

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus

What about the 100 top researchers who were on this flight? Has it got something to do with the cure for cancer they were very close to find out?

www.theguardian.com... /world/2014/jul/18/aids-conference-says-100-researchers-may-have-been-on-board-crashed-plane

It'll certainly be a blow if 100 AIDS/HIV experts also close to curing cancer as a whole have been lost.

whats with the obsession of aids expert? there are many incurable diseases all over the world and yet the whole decadent western world only focused and glorify this aids research that only inflict certain people all over the world..

where is the cure for obesity in america and europe ?? it is a worse disaster than AIDS omg...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Vovin

originally posted by: AmericanNational

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: milomilo

Russia manufactures the BUK sam systems and they still use them in their active military forces. Ukraine has them in their inventory because at one point Russia and Ukraine were allies.

The Pro Russian rebels overran a Ukraine supply depot and captured a BUK system. We know this from the photos they tweeted out of the capture. Secondly its been confirmed time and again that Russia military officers are involved and in place with the rebels. Also, as you are fond of pointing out, there were Ukraine soldiers who defected to Russia who could have known how to use the system.

Please stop trying to use disinformation / omissions to push an agenda.

ETA -
Wiki - BUK air defense system

The Russian company responsible for making the BUK was one of the defense contractors sanctioned in the latest round.

That showed them!

Please put up those evidence proof links to really shut them up.

He posted that Ukraine has Buk systems then concluded it must have been the separatists who shot the plane down because they captured a mobile Buk launcher, as if it could not possibly be the other dozens of Buk complex systems that Ukraine still has deployed in the area.

It was launched from rebel controlled territory. The rebels tweeted a picture of the BUK they captured. The rebels also bragged about shooting the plane down. All removed the moment they realized they shot down a civilian airliner.

Since the rebels dont have aircraft, there would be no reason for Ukraine to to engage the aircraft. Secondly Ukraine air traffic control was in touch with the aircraft, so they knew what the plane was.

The rebels had no communications with the aircraft and decided it was a military aircraft and shot it down.

a reply to: onehuman
There is a 10 mile long debris field. Since rebels are refusing investigators access to the site its difficult to answer that question in any more detail.

launched from rebel area ? nice trying to spread disinformation to support american lies.. rebels cant even stop the daily airdropped supply run by goverment plane in luganks, and now they can shoot a plane flying 3x higher than the supply planes ???

i hope not everyone is totally blind here..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

What a strange thing to say. Understanding AIDS/HIV has applications in virology well beyond those two diseases.

A virologist doesn't have the skills or background to research obesity.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
after all countries including KIEV (russia, eu, usa, etc) agreed for a sis fire, for investigation, KIEV lied and start bombarding trying to take over... now the sis fire is ended and they cant investigate the area...

KIEV is all behind it, the boeing, everything as a personal opinion...

link

It proves also, that KIEV does not want, the investigation to be done...
edit on 19-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

It proves also, that KIEV does not want, the investigation to be done...

And why would that be?

Any other sources for this info, because that one is far from being unbiased and that has been shown on many occasions.

Seizing the opportunity, the Ukrainian forces gathered undisturbed western great powers of Donetsk, as mentioned by Colonel Igor Strelkov.

"As seen preparing major offensive in Donetsk, airport already receives shots from mortars and heard strong explosions". According to him, the Ukrainian Army attacked the outskirts of the city with tanks and Buk-21.

That's not the person one will expect to get anything close to being truthful, as he is the Russian pawn in Ukraine.

edit on 19-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I dont think hes US bahing I think he just pointing out it not black and white.

NATO is just as dirty as Russia. I Include my own UK im that as well.

There is no good or bad guys here.
edit on 19-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

launched from rebel area ? nice trying to spread disinformation to support american lies.. rebels cant even stop the daily airdropped supply run by goverment plane in luganks, and now they can shoot a plane flying 3x higher than the supply planes ???

Really then what did this plane just crash on it's own...

Good try but separatists have shot down planes so you may want to do some more research before making statements that aren't true.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Been ages since I last posted here.. only came in a few times to check on what is going on.

Then found out why I stopped posting or visiting here.

Deny Ignorance seems to be lacking nowadays. Everyone too busy to push their points forward that they seem to lack of any intrest to question their own source of information.

Before anyone post any youtube links or xyz websites, ask yourself this question. Who are they? Where they get their info from?

Remember guy Ignorance breeds when one take whatever one get as the Truth.

Hopefully, you guys can understand why I posted this out of topic post.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
news " the video with the cell phone conversation, is officially debunked, KIEV posted that video 24h earlier from the actual incident... busted

www.youtube.com...

link

So is this vid legit?

Was the alleged tapped phone call between a Russian commander and a seperatist posted before the crash and the later removed?

And even if it was released right after the crash it is still very quick, I was thinking exactly that when I heard it on the news.

On the other hand, what about the tweet or postings by seperatists claiming they shot down an Antonov, were they legit? Anybody?

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I'm curious if anyone has seen any other parts of the different crash sites? All the news I have watched seems to keep showing the same area. If it is spread out so much shouldn't there be more like maybe the tail section or other sections? I mean this is a 777 and they keep saying how spread out it is. Isn't it a bit curious we aren't seeing more than this one spot over and over from different angles?

They are showing different scenes now. The first day we only saw pics videos from the first people on the scene near the village. There has been a lot more footage shown since of different areas, well on Australia news anyway. The first scenes were incredibly graphic, in fact I have never seen shots like that where bodies could clearly be seen on mainstream news before, and repeated over and over. Sometimes they were blurred out, but most times not. I find this to be very disrespectful of to the victims and their families. And to hear that people are going through victims belongs and looting? Even stealing credit cards. What the hell is WRONG with people
The area should be a seal crime scene. The UN are probably going to have to send forces in there to secure it.

And to those people here who STILL love to crap on about how 'this did not happen''; 1 of the people lost on MH17 was related to a good friend of mine. He is gone and my friend is devastated.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

originally posted by: KingIcarus

whats with the obsession of aids expert? there are many incurable diseases all over the world and yet the whole decadent western world only focused and glorify this aids research that only inflict certain people all over the world..

where is the cure for obesity in america and europe ?? it is a worse disaster than AIDS omg...

Erm, AIDS affects millions of people all over the world. Men and women. 'Decadent Western world'??? Can I ask where you're from?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
m.washingtontimes.com...

MOSCOW — A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

whoop whoop

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
m.washingtontimes.com...

MOSCOW — A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

whoop whoop

That's been previously linked to. And it too reeks of desperation.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

well.. sorry for not reasing 92 pages before posting.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
is it olny me who noticed that none of the victims has shoes on?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18166456]milomilo[/]

American lies? So far the only group that has been lying during this whole event is the the pro-Russian rebels.

I think you just hate America and will say anything to make the equally corrupt east look like they are perfect and here to save humanity. Just more Russian propaganda

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

as alex jones also said, Ukraine exactly after 40-60 seconds the crash (no one knew whats goin on) kiev appeared and occused russia that they bombard a civilian plane... 40 seconds?

Even Alex Jones found that alien...

So Kiev, 40-60 seconds after the bombing of the plane, took the cell phone talking, created that video, made the render via adobe or whatever program they use, uploaded it and also made an announcement...

But there is this video also, that says, Kiev uploaded the video 24 hours earlier, after that, 800 people upload it and Kiev deleted it... The video information's to find it, is on that link...

Maybe Kiev is eating some special american food and they have special speed powers...

You know what we say in my country? The one who smells the fart first, is the one who farted....

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
m.washingtontimes.com...

whoop whoop

and what is this? dragonians?
edit on 19-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reality says to me this was a passenger jet shot down by Russian rebels who either fired before properly identifying or were tricked into thinking this wasn't a passenger aircraft.

but the images of passports that have been hole punched and cut into - I'm still trying to figure out whats happening there.

now I've seen the western media report the fields are full of decomposing bodies.. it made me wonder, it only happened a day and a half ago - how is it bodies are decomposing so quickly?

now this claim ?

I don't believe this claim bodies are drained with blood and decomposing until i see quality photos and footage.

If the Russians can supply them with state of the art anti-aircraft missiles, grad missiles and fighter jets.... then he can cough up for a HD Camera and computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join