It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guy1111
Proof That Malaysia Flight MH17 Was Diverted Over Ukraine War Zone!
youtu.be...

I'm going with this....

The flight was not diverted in the manner you and others are trying to portray. The flight actually requested to increase their altitude from 33k to 35k feet. That request was denied by ATC, and even then the plane was still in unrestricted flight levels.

If there were multiple aircraft in that are dont you think Russia would b releasing their radar coverage of the area showing that?
edit on 18-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guy1111
also, where are the cries for USA arming/training the Syrian "rebels" and all the kids they killed?
or in Vietnam or Iraqx2?
or drone strikes?
or the coup in Venezuela?
or the coup in Ukraine?

are you out of your mind ?

when US support coup or invade a country and killed its inhabitants , it is for the good of the people. Dont you know US is the bringer of freedom and democrazy and liberty , so please do not dwell on the accidental murder and death that might occur during USA's holy mission to spread democrazy, trust me it is for your own good.

remember the CIA trained nicaraguan death squads? dont think ill of them even if they killed innocents, it is for the greater good..

you should support American exceptionalism , anything Americans did is for the greater good' including this recent Malaysian Airlines False Flag perpetrated by CiA and Kiev..

/sarc

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Or we can discuss Russia / Pro Russian rebels shooting down a civilian airliner, killing almost 300 people, only to try and cover it up after the fact.

Has anyone found the black boxes yet

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Mod note:

Would it be possible to return to the topic?

please?

(do not reply to this post)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

YES:

"KIEV, Ukraine - Separatist rebels who control the area where the plane went down said they had recovered most of the plane's black boxes on Friday and were considering what to do with them."

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

cwm

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Or we can discuss Russia / Pro Russian rebels shooting down a civilian airliner, killing almost 300 people, only to try and cover it up after the fact.

I read one that said that one of the black boxes was found by the separatists and sent to moscow. Also heres a point by point of the crash as it happened in timeline. Also has the BBC live feeds and they are all over this topic.

www.bbc.com...

Also said the Dutch are sending in a crash investigation team and the Dutch said if they find out whos responsible they will hold them fully accountable.
edit on 7/19/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here is supposedly the Buk rocket launcher being driven back across the russian border after the incident.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You know what would be funny? If the investigators get over to Ukraine crash site and get attacked... Because no one would do anything except state that this must stop and how horrible of a tragedy it is to gun down investigators seeking the truth...

Why can't us good guys be as ruthless and deranged as the bad guys?
edit on 7/19/2014 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Prior to Flight 17 what did the rebels use to shoot down the other planes?

If only one missile was missing from BUK then they were using something else to shoot down planes prior to. Plus the chatter supports that they moved the BUK there at 1 a.m. on the 17th.

Why shoot down one plane and then hightail it back to Russia? Or better yet, why bring a gun to a fist fight?

Unless they hightailed it back to Russia when they realized that they'd messed up.
edit on 19-7-2014 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr---->I read one that said that one of the black boxes was found by the separatists and sent to moscow.

I wouldn't count on them finding the right boxes, as long as investigators are not on the scene they might as well have sent the toilet flush controller to Moscow.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Apparently the UK is also sending in investigators.Also looks like sanction again what are we at now?

The Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) is joining the probe into how the plane crashed on Thursday, killing 298 people, including 10 Britons.

Number 10 said the prime minister and US president discussed the "increasing likelihood" a missile was fired from an area held by pro-Russian rebels.

Potential new sanctions on Moscow over Ukraine was also raised in their call.

www.bbc.com...

edit on 7/19/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I stared your post SM because it is the best I have read so far.

a reply to: stealthmaverick

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ivar_Karlsen

originally posted by: dragonridr---->I read one that said that one of the black boxes was found by the separatists and sent to moscow.

I wouldn't count on them finding the right boxes, as long as investigators are not on the scene they might as well have sent the toilet flush controller to Moscow.
Lol. The bb's are orange in colour, hard to miss

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What about the 100 top researchers who were on this flight? Has it got something to do with the cure for cancer they were very close to find out?

www.theguardian.com... /world/2014/jul/18/aids-conference-says-100-researchers-may-have-been-on-board-crashed-plane

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tapansays

Multiple sources claiming many headed for the Aids conference in Melbourne were on the flight, including Joep Lange, the former IAS (International Aids Society) president. Sources vary between 6 and 100 people on the flight headed to the conference. Also reports that the Malaysian flight was the Official (and discounted) flight for the conference. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's linked, but for all AIDS conspiracy theorists it all fits nice and snugly...
edit on 19-7-2014 by tysonj33 because: Autocorrect

link   

originally posted by: [post=18166072]Nochzwei

Lol. The bb's are orange in colour, hard to miss
--->

On the B777 both the voice recorder and the fdr are inside black containers, the fdr is inside a oreange Box With white stripes.

link   
Here is the FlightAware data for the flight. The flight path shows exactly where it flew and went down as well as altitudes and air speeds.

Flight Aware : MH17

MH17 Data Track Log from Flightaware.
edit on (7/19/14) by AllSeeingI because: grammar

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cry93

The separatist were using advanced shoulder fired anti air missiles supplied to them from Russia from what I've heard

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188
Because as a world leader it was a very irresponsible thing to do!! Did he not consider the potential conseqences of supplying such weaponry with such long range capability. For me, if Putin out of self interest (red bear mentality) supplied the weaponry to assist in further destablising a neighbour then he is in my view ultimately to blame.
If it was my children on that plane and it was proven that Putin supplied the weaponry then I would want his head!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanNational

Russia manufactures the BUK sam systems and they still use them in their active military forces. Ukraine has them in their inventory because at one point Russia and Ukraine were allies.

The Pro Russian rebels overran a Ukraine supply depot and captured a BUK system. We know this from the photos they tweeted out of the capture. Secondly its been confirmed time and again that Russia military officers are involved and in place with the rebels. Also, as you are fond of pointing out, there were Ukraine soldiers who defected to Russia who could have known how to use the system.

Please stop trying to use disinformation / omissions to push an agenda.

ETA -
Wiki - BUK air defense system

The Russian company responsible for making the BUK was one of the defense contractors sanctioned in the latest round.

That showed them!

Please put up those evidence proof links to really shut them up.

He posted that Ukraine has Buk systems then concluded it must have been the separatists who shot the plane down because they captured a mobile Buk launcher, as if it could not possibly be the other dozens of Buk complex systems that Ukraine still has deployed in the area.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join