It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The plane was at 30,000 to 31,000 feet.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
New sanctions on Russia+ 1 pissed off Putin= plane shot down?????

I dont believe Malaysia put any sanctions on Russia...why would Putin want to shoot down a Malaysian plane? Does not make any sense....Most likely THIS plane was NOT the intended target imo.

link   
BBC News is ONLY suggesting the Ukraine conflict is in some way involved, all talking repercussions, sanctions, escalation...nothing whatsoever about accident or incident on board.

Just had a commentator on suggesting like hillbilly4renthas, that the separatists did indeed confirm they fired at a cargo plane at the same time and same area as the Malaysian flight was flying (how large this zone is I don't know). He suggested they have access to more powerful systems and basically 'overshot' their intended target.

Looks like a 'mistake' is the first cohesive story to run?

link   

originally posted by: beezzer
So pro-Russian separatists mistakenly shot down a civilian aircraft over the Ukraine?

Is this right so far?

If you're going to start making logical assumptions in here, then we are going to ask you to leave.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Flightaware has a route on it's site.

flightaware.com...

you can see how close to the border it was.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't know what scares me more actually, who is responsible for the flight shoot down or what could be potentially happening in Gaza while all eyes are on Ukraine. Its not like sleight of hand is a new concept.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

So pro-Russian separatists mistakenly shot down a civilian aircraft over the Ukraine?

Is this right so far?

If you're going to start making logical assumptions in here, then we are going to ask you to leave.

FNC/Shepherd Smith just said that Ukrainian rebels say they didn't shoot anything down; they claim it was the Ukrainian military.

link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
MH370 missed on March 7
MH17 Crashes/Shot Down ok July 17
Both Boing 777
Sure all these sevens are just a coincidence, right ?

MH17 17/7/7 + 7 =14
MH370 7/3/7 + 7 = 14

link   
Fox News is reporting that the pro-Russian separatists are now denying that they shot anything down.

link   
Dutch passenger of MH117 flight posts photo of the plane on facebook
With comment:
"in case it disappears"

How ironic is that?
edit on 17-7-2014 by jazzgul because: spelling

link   

originally posted by: firesnake
BBC News is ONLY suggesting the Ukraine conflict is in some way involved, all talking repercussions, sanctions, escalation...nothing whatsoever about accident or incident on board.

Just had a commentator on suggesting like hillbilly4renthas, that the separatists did indeed confirm they fired at a cargo plane at the same time and same area as the Malaysian flight was flying (how large this zone is I don't know). He suggested they have access to more powerful systems and basically 'overshot' their intended target.

Looks like a 'mistake' is the first cohesive story to run?

Now the sepritis claiming they didn't do it.

link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: thesaneone
New sanctions on Russia+ 1 pissed off Putin= plane shot down?????

I dont believe Malaysia put any sanctions on Russia...why would Putin want to shoot down a Malaysian plane? Does not make any sense....Most likely THIS plane was NOT the intended target imo.

Exactly, it makes no sense but don't they call that misdirection?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Some very graphic pics on Twitter - wont post them out of respect for the dead.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Multiple Russian media outlets reported that the terrorists in E Ukraine downed a military AN-26 plane, about an hour before the news that it was the Malaysia Airlines plane that was downed.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I don't know what scares me more actually, who is responsible for the flight shoot down or what could be potentially happening in Gaza while all eyes are on Ukraine. Its not like sleight of hand is a new concept.

You've taken the words out my mouth.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
loads of images on twitter of the where it was brought down awful scenes

edit on 17-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is there any way to see if there has been any large movement of Malaysia airlines stock in the last few days?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Fox News is reporting that the pro-Russian separatists are now denying that they shot anything down.

Beez,

Wouldn't you play dumb and deny too?

This is the kind of event that would stir-up serious repercussion for whichever side was responsible.

I think mum's the word on this one.

link   

Reuters reports that body parts have been scattered seven miles within the crash site, an indication that the plane came apart mid-air. A Ukrainian Emergency Ministry official told Reuters that first responders have found at least 100 bodies

Would that indicate it was shot down? If it crashed, would body parts scatter that far? This is really sad.

Link

link   
Put some ice in your hats,both parties should post radar tracking info ,
preferrably with all available stats for cross referall.That should lay down some hard evidence.
-F-

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join