It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Boing 777 MH17
7-17-2014(=7)

Thats 7 7's.....wierd

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

32k ft altitude is a cakewalk for most of the SAM's deployed in the last 20 years. More important is lateral distance. Many can go over 100 miles to seek out a target, but certainly not small missiles. Like you, I am very bothered by it being another Malaysian 777. Don't like coincidence, and don't believe in them either. Another rotten conundrum to solve, but in this case there is real evidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WASTYT

I have been asking myself that question all day. All we see in said video is an explosion in the distance and then the plume of smoke... seems to me we should see some kind of trail from sky to ground.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: Hellas

3/7 was mh370 (it was 17:20 UTC on March 7, reported March 8 I believe).
7/17 is mh17
7/27?

why do they make the orchestration so obvious with stuff like that?

Maybe they're doing an experiment to see to what degree they have numbed us. They got away with 9/11, so..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: Wildthing

32k ft altitude is a cakewalk for most of the SAM's deployed in the last 20 years. More important is lateral distance. Many can go over 100 miles to seek out a target, but certainly not small missiles. Like you, I am very bothered by it being another Malaysian 777. Don't like coincidence, and don't believe in them either. Another rotten conundrum to solve, but in this case there is real evidence.

www.veteranstoday.com...

“…a “powerful weapon” must have been used to down the plane flying at 6,500 meters, an altitude the shoulder-fired missiles used by the separatists can’t reach.”

www.veteranstoday.com...

Pro-Russian separatists in the Ukraine have no air defense systems capable of operating that high, or a need for them with air ground attack being their main concern. US surveillance which includes AWAC, drones and satellites is capable of detecting the launch of any air defense missile, ground based, capable of reaching the necessary 32,000 foot altitude.
Such a weapon would have been spotted in seconds and, as all such systems in the region are under continual surveillance due to the sensitive nature of the conflict and the history of allegations made, making claims we expect to be made outlandish.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A video of shot down airplane in Donetsk region, 17/07/14, and it is not Boeing it is AN-26.
The video was falsely titled as a Boeing 777.
At 1:25 clearly AN-26

edit on 18-7-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Just bumping this thread a little. The BBC news are saying that there are unconfirmed reports that there were a hundred world renowned aids experts onboard,on there way to a conference in oz. That's a blow. Crazy,sad times we live in.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If I may just take a intermission to stand and applaud Zaphod58 for their Patience number 1, and insight number 2, I would appreciate any others members that may agree they have done a fine job and not only bringing this thread together, but going beyond the step of lets say "Fencing the Madness."

Consider yourself Applauded Zap...

Now back to your regular scheduled squabbles...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I've just seen the wreckage in a video...

A slight off topic....

Americans would do wisely to check it out...and see what a real plane wreckage looks like...compare it to Shanksville.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Malaysian Airlines has been unlucky - this is the second safety hazard in not very long that lost a whole flight due to weird circumstances. Other than that, this seems like a major story to me. A civilian plane getting shot down could escalate tensions in the area.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned or Debunked this www.flightradar24.com...
according to flightrader24 Flight MH17 was cancelled and never left the ground...?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Both black boxes have been found and sent to Russia to examine. .. There goes the truth.. it's Dutch property Mr Putin we should examine this piece of hardware !

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

CNN Video Link

This video on CNN has an analysis from John McCain stating that Ukraine doesn't have the capabilities to shoot the plane out of the sky, and claims that the rebels have shot down similar planes in the past few weeks, including a transport plane at 20,000 feet. This plane was reported to have been at 10,000 feet.

Another video I watched said the rebels would have had the capabilities to shoot down, but not identify, a plane and that they tweeted they had shot down a transport plane of similar size in the same area earlier in the day.
edit on 18amFri, 18 Jul 2014 01:50:29 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Has anyone discussed whether who ever had access to a missal should have also had access to a radar system which would have identified the plane as a civilian aircraft?

I know on the thread about the missing plane, there was a ton of discussion about how the transponders on civilian aircraft show the flight number on radar. I assume they HAD TO have radar to know the flight was near to launch in time to hit the craft, right? At least it should have been on the radar long enough that they would know that the plane didn't take off in the area.
Could it have been a visual target?

(Tin foil hat time: what if some who works for Malaysia air knows how to change the transponder signals. Change it over this area and the plane looks like a military craft?)

I'm sorry if this was brought up before. I'm tried to read most pages but I may have missed it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
in this video youtu.be... from 06/07/14 Lugansk region governor Valery Bolotoff declares the establishment of no-fly zone and that the militia would shoot down all aircraft, military aircraft have been cases of Ukraine applied airstrikes in shade of civilian aircraft are also used to transport civil aviation punitive troops in Novorossiya previously Donetsk and Lugansk regions ukraine
edit on 18/7/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The passports of the passengers look too brand new, especially near burned wreckage. How could it possibly be? Shouldn't the passports be in passenger's luggage?

edit on 18-7-2014 by AstraCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: papazen

Actually its 8x7s 295 dead = 9+2+5 = 16 = 1+6=7
We also have 2 more 7s in the global news, you can search it on google: the 77% of dead palestians are civilians, so all the news are about 7 now... in the past, 1 year ago, all the news were about 6, now they upgraded to 7...

is the transition with sacrifices, from 666 to 777 and final goal is 888, but in order to achieve 888 they must also make some sacrifices with 999... I think . Its the abominations, the animal race who turn into blood race from ancient years and they do sacrifices, to their pathetic gods. Its the transition into their unexistant one world order. In order to make that transition, they have to do sacrificies under certain condition and noumerology, to drain energy from the peoples minds... when you read it, they seed inside you these numbers...vibrations.

That also means, the numbers are not always accurate, they are accurate only for the energy suck, sacrifice, for example if an accident happens under strange conditions, its big, they tweak the results and numbers, even the time, so it can vibrate in the numerology they want. A defense is to, decline that numbers inside you, into something else, add mirrors, not let your self to feel sad about the 7 7 7 (dead or whatever). Because that is fake, they want you to vibrate into that.

also according to new news, Kiev changed the direction of the plane from the central controls... they send it directly to that area.

link

Off-topic:
at the same time, the Boeing is a good redirection of our eyes, from gaza, Israel send armies inside gaza and killing civilians also kidnapping small kids.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
double post
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
so let me get this straight...ukraine is given an advanced SAM from either someone in israel or some of our fellow american corrupt elites(possibly bush in retaliation of being charged for war crimes in malaysia years ago)...shoots down this malaysian plane...makes it sound like the russians are the only ones to have the tech to do that...in order to get NATO troops/support in ukraines fight vs russia...where have i heard a similar story to this...o ya 9/11

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If it was shot down the explosion would have happened in the air when missile impacted. The HE and also loss of pressure would have, in theory ripped the aircraft apart in the air and the explosion, fireball and smoke would have been seen skyward and the debris scattering would have been massive.

However.........it exploded on impact.

EMP?
Dropped?

Who knows but it didnt blow up in the sky. Wasn't even a trail of smoke in the images ive seen.
Not even a crater.
edit on 18-7-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join