It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Pieces of the plane, human remains, passports, and money were spread in a radius of 10 miles around the catastrophe in the region of Grabovo and Rassypnaya, experts from the Russian ministry of emergency affairs (MCHS) and witnesses reported. During the first few hours of the rescue operation, rebel militia discovered remains of more than 100 people. There were no Russian citizens among the victims. The “black box” from the airplane traveled to Moscow “for investigation,” Russian radio station Kommersant FM reported.

Golts also noted that according to Interfax reports pro-Russian rebels recently took control of military base 24-02 in Donetsk. “That base had Buk missiles systems; if they saw a plane on radars, they could very well fire at it, but of course one needs to know how to operate Buks,” Golts added.

Earlier on Wednesday the defense minister of the self-proclaimed Republic of Donetsk, Igor Strelkov, published a post on Facebook that he later deleted: “Just now AN-26 airplane was shot down outside Terez—we have warned them about ‘our sky.’”

Accounts given by rebel commanders were full of contradictions.

Alexander Borodai, prime minister of the Donetsk Republic, denied having a single Buk, and added “unfortunately.” The rebel official insisted on radio Kommersant FM that the Malaysian plane was “brought down by Ukrainian missile systems.” He said, “Preliminary investigation showed that the airliner had been shot down—it is obvious. The plane crashed practically on the front line, you need to understand that. We only have artillery that can hit a target at 2,500 meters.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Yea these folks are smart enough to pull such a stunt off yet stupid enough not to cover there tracks. If they wanted to they could do it and it'd never be known.
edit on 17-7-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: WASTYT

This was a DHL Airbus hit by a MANPADS on the outer portion of the wing, while taking off from Baghdad. Notice the lack of smoke trail, despite the wing being on fire.

link   

originally posted by: WASTYT
Shouldn't there be smoke trails streaming from a plane that was shot down at 30k feet?

Why in this video supposedly showing the moment of explosion do we not see any smoke trails in the sky leading downwards toward the point of impact? Remember TWA 800?

It depends on where the missile exploded and what type of missile / warhead used. Since there was a 10 mile long debris trail its safe to assume it didnt not explode on impact.

Do you not think it weird a person is in that place at that time with a recording device looking at a plane that was hit by a missile? Perfect timing or?
edit on 17-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I did refute the facts. I told you that the facts are questionable. If your tone was less aggressive towards people then perhaps you wouldn't be recieving such veiled aggression back from people. Just a thought. Maybe you should stop trying to dominate the discussion and just be a participant. All I see is you trying to drown out everyone elses opinion but refusing to give any real proof when we request it from you. You simply tell us to go back to some random page. Surely if you can tell us what page it's on you can right click and repaste it. You can change the whole tone of this discussion currently.

For your viewing pleasure

Now as I said. Your video has been called in to question.
edit on 17-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: cosmonova
talking nonsense again?
Post here right now the link of me calling all Ukrainians Nazis.
Your obsession with Russia and Putin is doing a serious damage to your mental health.

Are we witnessing the beginning of ethnic cleansing in Ukraine?

All the destructions of the cities and towns in Eastern parts of former Ukraine are intensifying dramatically.
More civilian victims have been reported on daily basis. Many homes, residential buildings, hospitals, etc have been targeted
by Nazguards on daily basis and possibly with one and only goal, to clear these areas from ethnic Russian population and according to the latest from Kiev:

Nazguard - Slang term for Nazi. It also is being used to describe any person who is Pro-Ukraine. Hence, calling all Ukrainians Nazis.

Reference -
Tag Archives: NazGuard

Coincidentally it is also the source of the Spanish ATC claiming it was a Ukraine missile and not Pro Russian.

If your going to make comments, maybe you should know what the hell your talking about first. Secondly, you should be more careful about who you call what, especially when it takes me 5 minutes to locate you using the term in a post you authored using sources that verifies it.

now, how about we stick to this thread and this topic, where your credibility no doubt is now non existent for lying and being caught.

Where did I call all Ukrainians nazis?

Sir you are a liar. A big one.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That phone conversation has not been confirmed as fact and could very well be BS like the Russian recordings. We simply don't know.

I'm not an expert by any means, but I am adept enough in the audio department to know that I could recreate that quite easily. That's why I am skeptical.

But you take it as "fact" and have formed an opinion around it...that's dangerous.

What if there is a report tomorrow that those calls were made by a bunch of trolls? Will you remain firm on your "fact" based opinion, or are you open to the real facts?

My point is that that we do not know what is real or not and to form an opinion based on unconfirmed info is absolutely disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Let the speculations begin.
I mean strange that it is a 777 again and it is a Malaysian Airlines flight that goes down in a region where a crisis is going on.
Furthermore I bet Malaysian Airlines will get their European flight permit revoked soon.

The airline is in big trouble, let's just hope it did not get shot down by accident.

This made me laugh. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

The nature of proof is questioned on this site and by conspiracy logic in general, which makes meaningful conversation moot. What if the world is just as stupid as it seems? (at times). By questioning everything you know nothing and only are used as fodder for the guilty party. You must be partial it is a prerequisite to logic and to the very nature of existence and experience.

edit on 17-7-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You mean like a thunderstorm?

MODIS photo from today with, I think, the crash site highlighted (but happy to be corrected - was a quick triangulation from rivers & lakes):

Metadata from that:

subset: WestRussia
date: 2014198 (07/17/14)
satellite: Terra
projection: Plate Carree
projection center lon: 0.0000
projection center lat: 0.0000
UL lon: +30.0000
UL lat: +65.0000
UR lon: +70.0000
UR lat: +65.0000
LR lon: +70.0000
LR lat: +45.0000
LL lon: +30.0000
LL lat: +45.0000
x scale factor: +0.5000000000000000
ellipsoid: WGS84

5 minute swath data used for this image:
06:25 UTC
06:30 UTC
08:05 UTC
08:10 UTC
09:40 UTC
09:45 UTC
09:50 UTC
11:20 UTC

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
interesting video

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

The nature of proof is questioned on this site and by conspiracy logic in general, which makes meaningful conversation moot. What if the world is just as stupid as it seems? (at times). By questioning everything you know nothing and only are used as fodder for the guilty party. You must be partial it is a prerequisite to logic and to the very nature of existence and experience.

No one is saying you can't be partial. I'm saying nothing is concrete, so for someone to pretend to know it all is just absurd. Everything I have presented I have presented as THEORY. Until this case is closed I don't see one person should feel like they have a monopoly on the truth. The video is flat out questionable. A lot of things people are quoting as fact is really conjecture. I'm just willing to own up to my conjecture and call it so. Some of the rest of us participating in this discussion aren't.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the rumor that ukrainian traffic controller divert civilian flight because of weather to a more dangerous path of warzone is hilariously laughable..

no way anyone would believe this

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why can't anyone mind their own business. That's what's wrong with this country. Like we don't have enough problems to solve here at home. You all are just as bad as the military. If they're the world police what does that make you?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Do you believe the U.S gov is involved in false flags? and if so why would the U.S gov need to fly a false flag. By logic if a all powerful and all encompassing power structure exists why dose it engage in such trivial and mind numbing escapades, (im not saying the U.S gov has not been engaged in espionage) I digress, lets use context here a plane was shot down over a war zone, dose this sound familiar? and back to the first question do you believe the U.S and NATO are implicit on the planes fate?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
Why can't anyone mind their own business. That's what's wrong with this country. Like we don't have enough problems to solve here at home. You all are just as bad as the military. If they're the world police what does that make you?

If my country gets involved in a stupid war over this it kinda does make it my business. Why did you make it your business to tell us to mind our business? What business of yours is it what we discuss? I've learned lots of things this thread. Just through discussion and fact finding.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: WASTYT

This was a DHL Airbus hit by a MANPADS on the outer portion of the wing, while taking off from Baghdad. Notice the lack of smoke trail, despite the wing being on fire.

Would be helpful to have a video clip of that...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It depends on where the missile exploded and what type of missile / warhead used. Since there was a 10 mile long debris trail its safe to assume it didnt not explode on impact.

Do you not think it weird a person is in that place at that time with a recording device looking at a plane that was hit by a missile? Perfect timing or?

This whole thing is very fishy and weird.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Do you believe the U.S gov is involved in false flags? and if so why would the U.S gov need to fly a false flag. By logic if a all powerful and all encompassing power structure exists why dose it engage in such trivial and mind numbing escapades, (im not saying the U.S gov has not been engaged in espionage) I digress, lets use context here a plane was shot down over a war zone, dose this sound familiar? and back to the first question do you believe the U.S and NATO are implicit on the planes fate?

Your question has so many parts to it. Do I believe the U.S. government pulls false flags? Gulf of Tonkin. Lusitania. Those are two that come to mind right off hand. Do I believe they did this? Not per se. Do I believe they had a hand in fomenting all the chaos in Ukraine. Yes. Do I believe they could have been involved in some form of trickery that caused this craft to be shot down. Possibly. Are they going to use this as a pretext for war? You bet.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WASTYT

This whole thing is very fishy and weird.

There are multiple videos in Ukraine and in other conflict zones of civilians recording planes being shot down.
Why should this one be any different?

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join