It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: egoli
a reply to: AstralTrespass

1. It must have been a quick co-orinated and orgganized search of the bodies over a 9 mile debris fiels to recover all those passports, odd
2. In mint condition after such a violent crash, odd
3. If the passports were found in one bag, that is unusual
4. Some passports have holes and corners cut off, usually indicating a redundant passport

Very weird indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

If you have seen the pictures from said debris field you will see that most of them are not charred at all and is consistent of a mid air breakup where the passengers would have fallen out of the sky, the passports IMO have been collected from these passengers which are strewn over the 9 miles of debris.
The impact and burning crater is of the front section of the plane where the wings and engines were connected hence why there was an explosion. This again is consistent with a decompression of the rear of the plane.
But don't let a good conspiracy go to waste huh?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you rusty. This is along the lines of what I was trying to explain, however unsuccessful.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

I agree that it's possible it just seems very quick, and the quick release of the tapped phone call is weird too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
One thing that I do not like about this entire incident is that they are showing pics and vids on the internet/media of the dead bodies.

I feel sorry for any family member of the victims that see their dead loved-ones being paraded all over the net and TV.

There is nothing to "like" about this incident.

In fact, I just got up and read the news about the shot-down, and I am VERY p*ssed.

Sometimes, facing a brutal reality may be required so that people wake-up. (Yes I just watched one of those videos).

300 *INNOCENT* people died, people who have nothing, not in the slightest to do with this war. As always when there are wars. WHY?

Maybe folks *need* see this reality, the charred and twisted bodies...rather than "seeing" what's going in in the world via sterile TV headlines or internet websites online. 300 people are dead, without a reason.

The airlines which for reasons I cannot even grasp fly over a effing WAR ZONE should look at those images, for starters.
Yes I am sorry for the relatives, and yes there is nothing, absolutely nothing to "like" here.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass
Just saw Dutch press conference.

280 people aboard 154 Dutch, 27 Australians, 23 Malaysians, 11 Indonesians, and some Filiphinos and Germans.

And at least 6 Brits.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I am watching CNN, and they just said that it was very likely that it was shot down by Russian missiles.

However someone who is NOT tied in and just turns his search and acquisition radar on will only see a "blip" - with no further identification.

There is no such thing as simple "blip" on a SAM Radar console. I have operated such system in real world, they are equiped with IFF. The IFF antenna is most of the time "embedded" within the Radar dish, at least for older system. They are also networked with other system, for NATO force, one such channel is called "link 16".

Assuming you know how to use it, and assuming you turn on the mode III function.

Also IF the system was being operated by rebels then the point is that they would NOT be networked with anyone else.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
If the decompression happened at 30k+ feet at several hundred miles per hour why are the bodies so close together? I would imagine things would be a bit more spread out no?

link   
Told ya all it was shot down by the Russian extremist who are really just russians who where given better technology by Russia and Putin.Guy is a lair.
Putin blamed the crash on Ukraine because they flied over a war zone.Finding out the Putin is a sneaky but bad dictator.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
What the hell is a Malaysian plane doing overhead over a war torn area?

It might save them a few hundred bucks on fuel flying in a straight line, rather than going around, of course.

link   

That was a question at the press conference at Amsterdam.

They answered that it was not a 'war torn area' concerning airplane crossing.

They also told that they will avoid it from now on.

link   

originally posted by: bates
a reply to: Zaphod58

You can get a free app on android and ios that lets you track commercial flights.

You can pay a couple of quid for a better version.

If I was using some daft free app available to the general public i could tell you what that plane was.

Accidents like that just don't happen any more.

No way in a billions years a country like Russia (or even just pro Russian Ukranian rebels) would be making that mistake.

This plane coming down is not a mistake.

It can't be.

Yes accidents do happen like that. Think about it? Pro Russian rebels take over Ukrainian Buk missiles bases (which they admit) and press it into service. The system can be guided by optical tracker and laser ranging and doesn't require radar. All it takes is poor aircraft recognition and the belief that what is being observed is Ukrainian Air Force and the result is a tragic accident.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: egoli

no you egg, they count from the boarding pass and manofest

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

It might save them a few hundred bucks on fuel flying in a straight line, rather than going around, of course.

also weather.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
we've reached Peak False Flag

i have a very bad feeling about where this will take us....

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tranquilone666

Sections of the plane would have broken off during decompression and with people still attached to their seats that section would have fallen to the ground along with the passengers. that's why it seems like some are spread over a large area but some are concentrated in 1 area IMO.
For the explosion we seen we can safely assume that the front section was still mostly intact as that would have been caused by the wings laden with fuel exploding on impact.

I think that the missile probably shot off the tail section causing the breakup we have seen.
edit on 17-7-2014 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
See here...he took credit on Twitter before it was realized it was a Commercial Airliner..

Russian-backed separatist leader Igor Girkin (who also goes by the name of Strelkov) claimed credit. "The plane has just been taken down somewhere around Torez (Donetsk Oblast). It lays there behind the Progress mine. We did warn you – do not fly in 'our sky.' And here is the video proving another 'bird' falling down. The bird went down behind the slagheap, not in the residential district. So no peaceful people were injured." There is also information about another plane shot.

The Buk missile system that the Donetsk People's Republic's Kremlin-backed insurgents claimed to be in their possession this summer. The Buk system is capable of shooting down a jetliner flying at the altitude of the crashed Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 295 people.

Strelkov, however, apparently mistook the plane for the Ukrainian air force's. He is a Moscow native who Ukraine's State Security Service says is a high-ranking officer in Russia's military intelligence department.

It appears the Russian-backed separatists had weapons capable of downing a commercial flight at 10 kilometers high or 35,000 feet high.

www.kyivpost.com...

Kievpost is a propaganda outlet broadcast to the people of western Ukraine.

The DPR did capture a Buk some time ago. However, they had no radar for it.

Ukrainian military has deployed Buk-M in Donetsk recently.

Another interesting thing is that rebel news has claimed that this plane's course was more north than all flights last week, which had gone through Crimea. This one went down over Donetsk.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Tube clip of the said debris field - www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

If you have seen the pictures from said debris field you will see that most of them are not charred at all and is consistent of a mid air breakup where the passengers would have fallen out of the sky, the passports IMO have been collected from these passengers which are strewn over the 9 miles of debris.
The impact and burning crater is of the front section of the plane where the wings and engines were connected hence why there was an explosion. This again is consistent with a decompression of the rear of the plane.
But don't let a good conspiracy go to waste huh?

Are you implying no bodies got burned? Or that I didnt see any burning wreckage. 9 miles is a pretty wide area to find a wad of paper the size of a cell phone. The twin towers weren't hit with planes. Yet they still found passports that belonged to the supposed terrorists who flew them. What about the people that were on those imaginary flights? That seems to be the governments calling card. People dying in fiery infernoes and the only thing that survives is their passports. Same thing happened to Chris Dorner. They burn the house to the ground he was allegedly hiding in....but his wallet and driver license are inside intact. Only thing I am saying is if you are going to shoot a hole in someones conspiracy start with the things you can prove. Just because it doesn't seem likely doesn't always make it impossible. It's one thing to disagree with someone elses speculation, it's another thing to keep driving the same point home like it's the truth when you are just speculating yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Putin propaganda machine is RT..claims Ukraine was targeting Putin over Ukraine ...hiarlious insane propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join