It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
this entire incident stinks. the PTB, i think, no longer even care how obvious, how blatant, how just plain insulting to intelligence their actions are. they do not give a s**t.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
At least 154 dead are dutch.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Zaphod58

Please suspend the conclusions people.

Let's wait until they can't locate the black box.

Found it! but the rebels have it ??????????????????
edit on 17/7/2014 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: webstra

27 aussies on board too

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Yeah I'm thinking it's something the site admins have added during the time this story 1st broke but why I couldn't tell you.
Perhaps it was to help people not on twitter like myself keep up with the story on the twitterverse.

link   
Just saw Dutch press conference.

280 people aboard 154 Dutch, 27 Australians, 23 Malaysians, 11 Indonesians, and some Filiphinos and Germans.

link   
More news outlets and Governments are joining the "shot down" club and this seems to be widely reported now...

Here we go....

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
See here...he took credit on Twitter before it was realized it was a Commercial Airliner..

Russian-backed separatist leader Igor Girkin (who also goes by the name of Strelkov) claimed credit. "The plane has just been taken down somewhere around Torez (Donetsk Oblast). It lays there behind the Progress mine. We did warn you – do not fly in 'our sky.' And here is the video proving another 'bird' falling down. The bird went down behind the slagheap, not in the residential district. So no peaceful people were injured." There is also information about another plane shot.

The Buk missile system that the Donetsk People's Republic's Kremlin-backed insurgents claimed to be in their possession this summer. The Buk system is capable of shooting down a jetliner flying at the altitude of the crashed Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 295 people.

Strelkov, however, apparently mistook the plane for the Ukrainian air force's. He is a Moscow native who Ukraine's State Security Service says is a high-ranking officer in Russia's military intelligence department.

It appears the Russian-backed separatists had weapons capable of downing a commercial flight at 10 kilometers high or 35,000 feet high.

www.kyivpost.com...

edit on 17-7-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I think that some one over there does give a [Snip]. Particularly the guy who pressed the button, the guy who posted on FB that he had shot down another Ukrainian plane, Putin, the Ukrainian PM, etc, etc.

This has consequences that are far reaching and can throw a monkey wrench into the gears. All because some idiot was trigger happy. Many plans are going to unravel once they figure out where the missile came from.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
47 persons still unknown from which country they came.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I am watching CNN, and they just said that it was very likely that it was shot down by Russian missiles.

However someone who is NOT tied in and just turns his search and acquisition radar on will only see a "blip" - with no further identification.

There is no such thing as simple "blip" on a SAM Radar console. I have operated such system in real world, they are equiped with IFF. The IFF antenna is most of the time "embedded" within the Radar dish, at least for older system. They are also networked with other system, for NATO force, one such channel is called "link 16".

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace
Hahaha you just made me drop what I was working on while reading this.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: tranquilone666

OK then did they swap out the bodies mid flight as well? There's plenty of photo's online of the debris field filled with bodies and I'm sure they will get positively identified as people who boarded MH17.
Sorry but your argument still makes no sense.

There are 7 billion bodies walking around planet earth. Not that hard to acquire a few. Ukraine is a war zone. How hard would it be to round up a few bodies and say they died in a plane crash. I'm not saying that's what happened, but I won't pretend it's impossible. What about all those passports they found? Neat. Unburned. 9 mile debris field filled with burning wreckage and the passports are undisturbed amidst charred bodies and twisted aluminum.

I believe our goverment blew up a skyscraper as a pretext to go to war, so I have no problem believing they loaded an aircraft with a couple hundred people and a bomb and tried to fly it into Russia, or simply just blew it up as a pretext to do whatever you are about to see them do in the coming days.

link   
a reply to: unphased

It does appear that it may have been shot down, but I suppose it is possible that it was an explosion from on board the plane.

No matter what, witnesses claim the craft broke apart in the air and then fell to the ground. I believe that can be confirmed by watching one of the released videos. You can see what appears to be toilet paper falling from the sky.

link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

1. It must have been a quick co-orinated and orgganized search of the bodies over a 9 mile debris fiels to recover all those passports, odd
2. In mint condition after such a violent crash, odd
3. If the passports were found in one bag, that is unusual
4. Some passports have holes and corners cut off, usually indicating a redundant passport

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
. . . more coming in from that ATC employee in Kiev:

The military men to the orders of the Secretary of the Interior knew in every moment what happened.

For that it should not be known it, let's say this way, there are military men to the orders of the Defense Secretary and military to the orders of the Secretary of the Interior

The high military controls did not arrange the throwing of the missile, someone him went away the hand on behalf of ukraine

The military radars collected data from the missile fired at the plane, civilian radar no

In the report it indicates itself wherefrom it was opening gone out the missile, and it is specified that it does not come from the self-defense in the rebellious zones

The official report signed by the control mil authorities is in the hands of the gov: downed

Military control delivers right now of official form that the plane was knocked down by missile

twitter

*Most recent comments start from top & work downwards*

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Someone mentioned a false-flag attempt and i am inclined to agree, its all happening at once.
The second the plain was shot down, Israel started to invade Gaza.
CNN is constantly repeating the shot down plane cost 295 lives and how the hole Israel invasion has not even come close to that number.
Now they are reporting the Invading troops are finding military equipment in UN schools..
Add to that the plane disappearing was pretty much identical to this plane..
I'll bet it will only get worse from here..

At last i would like to add this image of a Dutch man who somehow felt something was going to happen and posted the following image online with the following text: "If it disappears, this is what it looks like."
He did not make it obviously.
To the passengers and crew Rest In Peace.

www.facebook.com...
Frustrating no browser will allow me to add the image from my library

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
I never claimed they swapped bodies. All I have stated was that the PLANE itself could have in fact been the original MH370. I can hardly see them ferrying dead bodies back and forth mid flight between planes. Think about how having a 777 in hiding and in reserve, any time that you needed to have one blow up or do anything you have one that you can swap out at any point with the required modifications necessary, then take the one your replacing and do the same.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

thats the thing with you mods you can remove and then dont have to answer...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What the hell is a Malaysian plane doing overhead over a war torn area?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join