It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Maybe i´m blind, but i can´t see a plane that big like a 777 fallin from the sky, to that place, where the explosion happened.
Maybesome smoke, but i´m not really sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ukrainian Foreign Minister is holding a press conference right now.

He is reporting that they have intercepted the phone call between russian officials and the soldiers that operated the missile device. I didn't understand if the missile operator was reported to be ukranian rebel or russian official

These calls will be handed over to media
edit on 17-7-2014 by matthuber because: Added an info

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
"Pro Russian separatists are offering a 3 day ceasefire to allow examination and recovery of the plane."
If this is true, the obviously the plane was shot down by Russia to blame the sepparatists. 3th world war, here we come ( It is predicted that it will start at the end of this year)

I'm not being rude or ignorant, but where is that predicted?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tencap77
Forgot our medication today have we? It'll be ok just take some deep breaths and shut the computer and tv off and go outside for a while.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
Dup post.

That is how I see it as well.10 to 9 mile long wreckage.Rebels won't even allow Ukraine into the wreckage feild is enough proof they are horrible people to deal with.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Noxx90

The red dots look further south.. Also in that link I see Weather all along the border.

Either way, there are plenty of other reasons for the flightpath to be altered other than foul play amongst the Kiev Center Controllers.

-atcgod

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And now the evidence - Ukraine phone intercepts of Russian and Separatists (Very CSA/CIA like)

And all of a sudden - Dutch Citizens killed. An unprovoked attacked on a NATO member. An opportunity for NATO to attack the separatists within the legal international framework - without (china/russian veto) UN approval.

just saying....

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshireman

Check Nostradamus. Most of his predictions did come true. For 5 years now, i know about this possible war. There was this Book i read.. but as i said was 5 years ago. I Do not remmeber the name, or the Author. But it was about how his predictions , are the same as what happens althrough the years.
edit on 17-7-2014 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

The Prediction was that it will start by conflicts that in span of several years, will grow in a full scale war. starting year would be end of 2013/2014, and the war will end around 2021-202X

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Don't know if this has been posted yet. Sure to add to the mystery.

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources.

That doesn't make any sense. Honestly. How does that make sense to you as a thing??

Why would PRO RUSSIAN separatists try to shoot down the plane of the guy who's funding them.

Even if it WAS.... who the hell would shoot down the plane of a world leader...

i think they would be meaning the pro Ukraine(pro west) side is behind the attack, not the pro Russian side. and taking down enemy officials is something one likes to do in war. lets not forget this started as an armed rebellion against the duly elected leader of the country by the pro western forces.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Russians fake seperatist bragged how they shot down Ukraine fighter planes on Facebook and Twitter.Yet deleted them when they found out it was a pessenger airline jet.These people where acting like Nazi loons when they started a revolution in Ukraine and Ukraine fought back and blew up innoncent people.

Well Ukraine is gonna now blow them to kingdom Come soon.Putin may attack back depending how far Ukraine goes.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Delete this post Nevermind
edit on 17-7-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtcGod
a reply to: Noxx90

The red dots look further south.. Also in that link I see Weather all along the border.

Either way, there are plenty of other reasons for the flightpath to be altered other than foul play amongst the Kiev Center Controllers.

-atcgod

true, but the area itself were full of t-storms the whole day, mostly in the area, where the proposed flightpath is located!

www.wetterpool.de...|10.447683|5

click in the blue box (upper right corner) at Blitzdichte -24h, showing lightning activity over the last 24 hours!
edit on 42014xx90 by Noxx90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 42014xx90 by Noxx90 because: (no reason given)

link   

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources.

That doesn't make any sense. Honestly. How does that make sense to you as a thing??

Why would PRO RUSSIAN separatists try to shoot down the plane of the guy who's funding them.

Didn't say it made sense.

Just posted the article from RT.

link   

Re Read it again, they are saying it was a UKRAINIAN Missle. IE Russia saying "it wasn't us or the rebels, it was Ukraine"

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Whelp at least Netenyhu has common sense....All out attack by Israel has started.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Maybe flight mh 17 WAS flight 370. No disrespect to the families in my wild assumption, such a tragic loss. But that does kind of answer your question. Makes sense in that light. Lots of us had suspicions 370 would show up again.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: yorkshireman

Check Nostradamus. Most of his predictions did come true. For 5 years now, i know about this possible war. There was this Book i read.. but as i said was 5 years ago. I Do not remmeber the name, or the Author. But it was about how his predictions , are the same as what happens althrough the years.

Because Nostradamus believed that everything happens in cycles. They are not exactly the same events, but similar ones happening in the same order all over again.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

This sort of thing happens.

I've posted first and had threads closed.

The mods are only human.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Not to go off subject, but for those asking earlier what might be going on while we are distracted with this, Fox news just reported that Israel has just launched a major air ,sea, and ground attack. Nasty day this is turning out to be

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join