It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: moobie

You are awfully quick to jump down my throat for absolutely no reason.

You quoted my post so I suggest you read it again and take a Valium dude.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I just get the feeling that Malaysian Airlines isn't having a good year.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Al Jazeera Reporting that the Whitehouse is to release
evidence later today implicating the Rebels in the shooting down
of Flight MH17.

This will be Interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DaboiaAlien

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What are the odds that in a few months the investigation will conclude that it was all a terrible accident and no one is to be blamed, slowly then moves of the radar screen, heard much about Syria lately?? Doubtful as the MSM is now concentrating on Gaza.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Seek_Truth
I would take moobs criticism with a pinch of salt ST,

KGB are so out off practice after the cold war ending.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfoot007
What are the odds that in a few months the investigation will conclude that it was all a terrible accident and no one is to be blamed, slowly then moves of the radar screen, heard much about Syria lately?? Doubtful as the MSM is now concentrating on Gaza.

Not good dont think the Dutch is going to let this go.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Wow!! That's a LOT more then what I thought!! Geez.....too sad for words....I wanted to add, the manifesto had more then 200 souls on board according to its release didnt it?? I could have sworn it did.
edit on 7/22/14 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I dont think the Dutch have much to say in this matter. This conflic is in reality between the US and Russia. Only the agenda that is in their best interest will be news.

Didnt you see the white house news confresnce. The white house spokes woman hadent even seen the Russian debrief yesterday, That is how much it mattered to the US. The US have no other interest but their own agenda.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Yes I believe the manifest has 283 passengers and 15 crew.

They are obviously still trying to sift through the body parts on site.

Terrible stuff.

And now this

Cockpit of MH 17 found sawed in half at crash site

Source
edit on 06America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicagok_31Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:14:06 -0500u3102 by Seek_Truth because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I dont think the Dutch have much to say in this matter. This conflic is in reality between the US and Russia. Only the agenda that is in their best interest will be news.

Didnt you see the white house news confresnce. The white house spokes woman hadent even seen the Russian debrief yesterday, That is how much it mattered to the US. The US have no other interest but their own agenda.

Id say the dutch would disagree with you. As far as this being between the US and Russia thats a fantasy concocted by Putin to hide his agenda. The US doesn't care about Ukraine the actions of Putin made them have to but as you can tell its reluctantly.

If there truly was concern boots would be on the ground us contractor's in place. The reason this is stretching on is simple as long as Russia doesnt do anytjing to crazy the US will be happy with finger pointing. The problem is they may have just crossed that to where the international community expects a response. I know the dutch and aussies do so well see if Obama can look tough and avoid the conflict.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why would they saw it in half no explination????

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Two better questions for the Ukrainian fighter crowd are:

1. How does an air to air missile bypass both the hottest points of the aircraft (if it's IR), and the biggest radar return portion of the aircraft (for a radar guided missile [which I'm pretty sure the Su-25 can't carry]) to detonate next to the cockpit?

2. How does an R-60, the most commonly carried missile by the Su-25, do that much damage to a 777 with its 13 pound warhead?
edit on 7/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Here's another thing that I have noticed about the Russian radar video that doesn't make sense to me and I have a theory as to why that is and correct me if I'm missing something.

In the video the Russians talk about the SU-25 and it's maximum climb height etc.. but when they go to the radar data the only return they get is a primary radar hit and they explain that this is likely because it's a military jet which doesn't send a secondary return.
So my question is why do they mention the SU-25? Where are they getting the information that they feel the need to mention an SU-25 and not some other military aircraft?

I have a feeling that the rebels picked up a military signature near MH17 and that is why they launched the missile.
They then reported that back to their Russian commanders that they had an SU-25 on radar next to what they believed was a cargo plane. When they then went to the wreckage they realised that they had shot down MH17.

edit on 22-7-2014 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So all the western media complaining and moaning about the time its taken for the Rebels to send the bodies to the Ukraine Government .

The plane was downed on Thursday. Lets say they started collecting bodies spread over 10 miles on Friday. They have sent those found on Tuesday. 4 or 5 days depending how you count it.

I just heard on the news they reckon it will take 3 days to send the bodies to Amsterdam....... why ??

So 4 days to find bodies over 10 miles is bad and to be condemned.

3 days to load them on planes and send them to Amsterdam is fine.

Does western media ever listen to the bs they spout ?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

What I'm seeing is that at least the first 50 bodies will arrive tomorrow. I'd say that's pretty good turnaround time.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigyin
that would be because they have started to decompose, and unloading them from the train, cataloguing/registering them, and loading them onto a suitable air transport is not the simple job that many ATS minds think it is - like everything else reality is a lot more complex than fantasy conspiracies like to portray!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Also australia is sending a transport plane bodies shoild be returned tomorrow provided they dont do autopsies first so make that 24 hrs turnaround. But i have a feeling they will hold some up if something looks strange if not they will get autopsies in there country on return.
edit on 7/22/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

Also australia is sending a transport plane bodies shoild be returned tomorrow provided they dont do autopsies first so make that 24 hrs turnaround.

[snip]

Dude show a little respect.

edit on 22-7-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join