It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nothing you're saying anymore has anything to do with advancing our understanding of this crash. You're just calling the rebels "bad guys" and calling for war because they might have effed up. This is sad. This thread is dead now until some country comes up with evidence they can actually let the public see for themselves and verify. This is exactly like watching NBC at this point; all conjecture and no proof. Sigh. Very sad, especially since there were BABIES killed, and some people are using their deaths as a reason to cause the deaths of more babies. That's what wrong with this world.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
You guys claim you want the truth...

If that were true then the manner in which the crime scene was destroyed should upset you as much as it does everyone else. With the rebels doing what they did, they just made getting to the truth a whole lot harder.

Why would the truth be scary for rebels who claim their innocent of the charges?

So you admit you know just as little about who did it as the rest of us, even those of us who are keeping an open mind that it might not have been the rebels? Great, discussion closed. Glad we came to that understanding.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
According to the BBC news, the train carrying the bodies of the air crash has arrived in the Ukraine controlled city of Kharkiv, and been handed over to the 'west'.

I very much doubt the bodies are of significant advantage to forensics now, but maybe they can now go home for a proper burial.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris
According to the BBC news, the train carrying the bodies of the air crash has arrived in the Ukraine controlled city of Kharkiv, and been handed over to the 'west'.

I very much doubt the bodies are of significant advantage to forensics now, but maybe they can now go home for a proper burial.

I doubt they were ever of value to forensics. "Cause of death: high-impact crash and/or hypoxia." Not much info there, unless they had bullets or were already dead days before as some anonymous "rebels" claimed. :/ Glad they're being given burials now. It was sad to see them just laying there.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

There could still some value in individual bodies. They will be looking for shrapnel wounds. If it can be ascertained where the missile detonated near the aircraft, they will look at the seating manifest and look those bodies over very closely.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
When I looked at all the pictures posted early from this LINK, I found this one to be rather bizarre.

Probably doesnt mean anything, but it has really been nagging at me. Seems so out of place but in place or placed?

Found it strange too, especially after seeing the proof that this scene has been tampered with,it makes you think there is more to it than just a photographer wanting to snap an emotional picture, seems like pure intended psychological games.

originally posted by: DaFunk
Ok, I know people will hate this, and it's just an angle, but

This just feels too "perfect"

Spidersense tingling tells me I'm being fracked around with.

originally posted by: ScrutonEyez

originally posted by: DaFunk
Ok, I know people will hate this, and it's just an angle, but

This just feels too "perfect"

Spidersense tingling tells me I'm being fracked around with.

I don't know yet what it means in the bigger skeme of things, but its a 100% clear that these pics are tampered with, at least the scene is.

Find the diferences with the above pic,

And after that, do you expect me to believe this is how it came down.....

edit on 22-7-2014 by ScrutonEyez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: 00nunya00

There could still some value in individual bodies. They will be looking for shrapnel wounds. If it can be ascertained where the missile detonated near the aircraft, they will look at the seating manifest and look those bodies over very closely.

The evidential value of the corpses is of prime importance.

For starters, they need to be identified and COD determined.

Shrapnel wounds and passenger location will also be key in determining what weapon was used to down the plane.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well it looks like Russia is changing the narrative going oops they made a mistake instead of blame Ukraine.

Vitaly Churkin, Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, was asked Monday about different intercepted recordings, purportedly of pro-Russian rebels talking about shooting down a plane. Churkin suggested that if they did, it was an accident.
"According to them, the people from the east were saying that they shot down a military jet," he said. "If they think they shot down a military jet, it was confusion. If it was confusion, it was not an act of terrorism."
i guess even they realize there was to much evidence.

And Ukraine is upping the anti and saying they can prove it was done on purpose. I find this unlikely but will listen to the audio i guess if they release it.

Nayda, speaking to CNN on Tuesday, referred to audio recordings captured by Ukrainian intelligence. "We taped conversations" between a Russian officer and his office in Moscow, Nayda said. "We know for sure that several minutes before the missile was launched, there was a report" to a Russian officer that the plane was coming, Nayda said.
"They knew the plane was coming with constant speed, in constant direction," and should have known it was not a fighter jet but "a big civilian plane," he said.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 7/22/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
The Sydney Morning Herald just reported yesterday Malaysian MH4 flew over Syria,the course was supposedly ICAO approved....I am starting to REALLY REALLY worry about this airline.

Haha I posted that in this thread. I said they had been diverting flights. Some over Turkey, but some, worryingly, over Syria (who have tried to shoot down a Russian passenger jet already).

We may see a third tragedy. Malaysia! Going for that hat trick!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Churkin suggested that if they did, it was an accident.

"IF they did it, it was an accident."

Still not admitting anything.

Since the situation is that these phone calls are put out there, might aswell point out that they, in no way show that it was a deliberate move.

On the other hand, I wonder why he doesn't say they are faked, because they obviously are. Maybe he is not informed enough about this particular issue?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting video, just out. about emails hacked back in march on a false flag.

The idea was to down a plane and blame it on the russians!

Edit: there is also an ATS thread on the mails from march: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-7-2014 by svetlana84 because: Addes the ats thread

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This incident will drop off pretty quickly from the radar. Whoever shot MH17 - Ukraine is not a place that is center-stage to 99% of the world.

So Poroshenko had his five minutes of fame. Time to move on.

We live in a troubled world. The middle-east is going from crisis to crisis. Now the needle has moved to the ol' Israel and the wrath of 1.2 billion Muslims is getting focused there. The future sure is getting interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
While shooting down of a civilian aircraft is big news, it is NOT big in a war zone. In a war, it is only collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: moobie

The dutch were investigating the bodies, not the crash site itself. The "great job" comment was referring to the removal and placement of the bodies on the refrigerated train car.

The work done by the rebels at the crash site, aside from body removal, was unprofessional and unacceptable.

edit on 54America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicagok_31Tue, 22 Jul 2014 12:13:54 -0500u3112 by Seek_Truth because: clarify

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The reason he didnt say it was faked is simple he cant. He knew it was going to be brought up he would be the one to dispute it with the UN. And again no one said they did it on purpose. The audio shows they didnt expect it to be a civilian. Airliner yet people keep saying this in truth it doesnt matter. They still shot it down.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seek_Truth
a reply to: moobie

The dutch were investigating the bodies, not the crash site itself. The "great job" comment was referring to the removal and placement of the bodies on the refrigerated train car.

The work done by the rebels at the crash site, aside from body removal, was unprofessional and unacceptable.

I heard on CNN last night, 16 bodies are STILL missing. The rebels need to go. Period. How do we even know if it's a fact the train was refrigerated?? Didn't the rebels stop that train & force it to take the bodies. If so, I highly doubt they were refrigerated.....just going by what I heard on CNN!! Don't shoot the messenger, I understand how the media can get it so wrong, since there's limited access to the area.....just wondering if anyone else heard about the missing bodies, because I haven't seen it mentioned??

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
While shooting down of a civilian aircraft is big news, it is NOT big in a war zone. In a war, it is only collateral damage.

What makes it a big deal is you dont give sam units to any rebels period. Russia knew better and went to far.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

I just read that only 200 bodies were on that train.

That leaves 82 unaccounted for. Yikes

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

MH17 bodies begin long journey back to the Netherlands
The bodies of flight MH17 victims have begun a long journey back to the Netherlands, where they boarded the downed airliner almost five days ago amid continued diplomatic tensions over the 298 deaths.

A train carrying the bodies of victims have arrived in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv. From there they will be flown to Eindhoven to be identified and repatriated. 200 bodies were on board not the 282 claimed by rebels, a Dutch official said.

Source

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seek_Truth

I just read that only 200 bodies were on that train.

That leaves 82 unaccounted for. Yikes

Well, do you have a dead body detector?

Given the wreckage is spread over 9 km? So would the bodies. Some would be eaten by wild animals, some would be rotting, some buried (partially) in the dirt. Some in pieces, unrecognisable. Some burnt, unrecognisable, some sliced, diced and minced.

If you can do better (and in a conflict zone), you should send an application to the OCSE, NTSB et al, Dutch forensics team or the Avengers.

edit on 22-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join