It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

originally posted by: roadgravel
I would imagine a single missile could do it. I am not a AA missile guy though.

A single missile can slice through the TAIL, and punch a HOLE in the COCKPIT?

That's some amazing missile tech.

Why do you say that.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: moobie

I would imagine a single missile could do it. I am not a AA missile guy though.

A single missile can slice through the TAIL, and punch a HOLE in the COCKPIT?

That's some amazing missile tech.

Why do you say that.

Because the tail section aparently landed some way off, indicating it was seperated in the air, a huge hole punched in the cockpit below the window on the left side and shrapnel slices on the wing sections.

Do you realise how long a 777 is and how long a missile is?

It would need to seperate some way off, and hit two very far ends of an airplane.

edit on 21-7-2014 by moobie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: moobie

Isn't it possible falling debris caused some of that damage. It looks like the plane was being ripped apart in the air as it fell once the skin was compromised.

Given the scene is comprised, it probably can't be properly analyzed.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Also there was video of the men there cutting up parts of the plane and/or cutting out parts of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: moobie

Isn't it possible falling debris caused some of that damage. It looks like the plane was being ripped apart in the air as it fell once the skin was compromised.

Given the scene is comprised, it probably can't be properly analyzed.
'

The wings look like lines dug across it, from something very strong perhaps a metal rod of shrapnel.

But if that is the case, it is just wing damage from bits breaking off, fine, that does not explain the HOLE in the COCKPIT AND the tail seperating in the air. A whole in the cockpit is not going to take out the tail.

The amount of force these things can take is ginormous.

What COULD explain the two impact areas, the SU missile fired at the cockpit, penetrating the nose, and a buk missile taking out the tail? Possibly the wing with shrapnel, OR, damage from debris.

TWO Missiles. Not one.

However, the hole in the cockput looks like it is bend OUTWARDS, with shrapnel holes around it. SO a missile firing shrapnel, then penetrating it and exploading INSIDE the cockpit? Dono, just guessing now.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Didn't the cockpit burn with the front part of the plane? I need to see if i can see the area you are mentioning. i don't recall seeing it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Didn't the cockpit burn with the front part of the plane? I need to see if i can see the area you are mentioning. i don't recall seeing it.

I am referring to these two images.

i981.photobucket.com...

i981.photobucket.com...

Notice the holes punched in it, and the huge hole poking out of it.

Shrapnel around it and an explosion.

That is just the front, then we have the wing damage with lines through the wings, AND the tail detaching.

A 777 is quite long, much longer than a SINGLE MISSILE.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No, the cockpit broke away from the plane also.
I will post some pictures in a few minutes time from the remains.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That's quite interesting. Maybe the cockpit and much of the electronics got taken out and as the planes fell the tail and wings got ripped off.

If the hit was at the front, maybe the voice recorder will make that know by the ambient sounds it got.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Once the planes start falling out of control it might well start get ripped apart into pieces. That seems to agree with a strike at the front, doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hopefully now that the black boxes have been returned we will get more answers! Link because who knows what is going on at this point.. my belief is that Ukraine is responsible

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Would like to know where the flight crew landed. That would tend to tell about the condition of the front of the plane.

Guess we can compare this to what the investigation team report ends up stating.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The front landing gear seems to be here aswel and it seems we are looking at the E&E bay which is under the cockpit.

Part of the cockpit itself.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for putting up those pics. I wonder what the investigation will report about all of this. Maybe a few months from now we will hear something.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Russian media on downed airliner: The CIA did it

If perception is reality, then the Russian population would assume that the downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 was the work of the Ukrainians—with the help of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, or vice versa.

Just one day after the horrific tragedy that left 298 people dead, Russia's Channel One ran a package telling its audience that the entire incident was orchestrated by the United States, specifically by the CIA.

A document purportedly showing that the U.S. was planning to do the same thing during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis was showing in a full-screen graphic.

Viewers then learned that the "U.S. orchestrated this because Ukrainian government is not sophisticated enough to orchestrate this," according to the broadcast, which was translated from the original Russian by CNBC.

Click link for remainder of article.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I heard that Malaysian Airlines had been diverting flights over Syria (and Turkey) to avoid Eastern Ukraine. So... that's a horrible idea.

Who knows, we may (but hopefully not) see a third Malaysian plane go down.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
delete

dub post
edit on 21-7-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
The main crash area with the mid section, wings, landing gears and both engines.

This seems to be the tip of the left wing which also seems to have shrapnel damage.

looks just like Shanksville...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, the state propaganda channel RT also reported news about full cooperation for the international investigation teams while in reality a warning shot was fired and the teams send away at friday.

But that is how the world turns sadly... everywhere it is the same, east and west, north and south.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: earthling42
The main crash area with the mid section, wings, landing gears and both engines.

This seems to be the tip of the left wing which also seems to have shrapnel damage.

looks just like Shanksville...

Lol. That's all.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join