It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Russians would want to know the truth too. It is unlikely Russians know as Russians did not give the order to down this plane.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Why is everyone bashing Russia and not the US? Lest we forget who changed the Ukrainian Government in the first place! Lest we forget who supplied Rebels on top of buildings who shot Ukrainians that aided the US and EU to change the Government!

Lest we forget who Poroshenko actually works for and has done so since 2005.

And can we ever forget who orchestrated 9/11?

So why is the US the innocent one in this case?

Flight MH17 Conjures MH370, Exposing Western Deception, Leading To More Questions

There are many questions surrounding the ‘downed’ Malaysian airliner MH17, one must keep their eyes peeled, as the volatile landscape within Ukraine and the Middle East is front and center with regards to this latest high-flying tragedy…

Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 was apparently bound from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur on Thursday evening and was said to have ‘disappeared’ from radar prior to crashing near the settlement of Grabovo, in Eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region, with the deaths of all 298 members on the plane, after it was originally stated the count was 295.

The human tragedy is incomprehensible, and a very sad ordeal for the victims families. The the potential damage doesn’t end there, however, as Washington and its allies are working overtime to try and establish guilt in the court of public opinion. It’s the type of pretext event which could easily spiral geopolitical rivals further towards a military confrontation in the short term.

21stcenturywire.com...

This shoot down is not Russia's doing. This is another deception by the US and it's allies! And like when they deceived the people on 9/11 just so they can get to war in the Middle East this is another ploy to start a full scale war with Russia and it's allies!

This is way too obvious a False Flag!

Hi Vladimir! What's the view like from the Kremlin right now?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Al Jazeera reporting that the flight data recorders have been found..
We're edging towards the truth here.

And why would the flight data recorders tell us anything other than what we know already. plane stopped working at a certain point on it's journey.
It's not going to tell us what hit the plane or who fired what at it. And i doubt very much that the pilots even had time to talk about what was going on.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

Russians would want to know the truth too. It is unlikely Russians know as Russians did not give the order to down this plane.

Maybe. And maybe not. This isn't a shoulder-launched SAM we're talking about, but a quite sophisticated piece of kit. Someone gave it to the Pro-Russian separatists. Someone told them how to use it. And someone must have panicked and taken it back again after this SNAFU.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Maybe. And maybe not. This isn't a shoulder-launched SAM we're talking about, but a quite sophisticated piece of kit. Someone gave it to the Pro-Russian separatists. Someone told them how to use it. And someone must have panicked and taken it back again after this SNAFU.

Thats a load of bollocks.. Those who ran the air defense system dont give such powerful weapon to just another junior grunt.. they have to get permission to launch these things.. there's more than one airlines passing the warzone airspace and if they really rambo type these rebels already shot more than just this flight..

the funny thing , despite many airlines flying the same route , it is Malaysian Airlines that was picked specifically for this event.. did the malaysian offend the world elite or what ?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: Hilux1996
I agree with everything you wrote, but lately I have been thinking that it may all be even darker. I'm beginning to think that Russia is also one of the chess pieces controlled by the elite, and that Putin is playing along. One of the main reasons I think this is the whole Snowden situation. I am absolutely convinced that Snowden is a plant and that Russia is playing its part in this psy-op...

soulwaxer

Your views are not correct. Russia is not part of US elite, otherwise why there is so much propaganda against Russia?
China is also not part of US elite. It is wrong to think that US elite controls the entire world. However West is dominating at this time, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: rigel4
Al Jazeera reporting that the flight data recorders have been found..
We're edging towards the truth here.

And why would the flight data recorders tell us anything other than what we know already. plane stopped working at a certain point on it's journey.
It's not going to tell us what hit the plane or who fired what at it. And i doubt very much that the pilots even had time to talk about what was going on.

it might open the mystery of 2 fighter planes who keep shadowing the malaysian airlines.. the malaysian pilots certainly saw the fighters and since they are ex military they will get suspicious and talk between each other..

Cockpit voice recorder will be necessary here

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't know if it has been posted yet, but this photo allegedly shows the smoke trail of the Missile that was fired at the MH17.

It is from a German website (yellow press) and they claim the Ukrainian Intelligence took this seconds before the plane crashed.

Bi ld

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Heres a vid of the Buk system in action, (skip to 1min if you're impatient)

My question is, did no-one see that massive smoke trail in the sky?

Dont know if its my browser or not but I have repasted the link here - www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-7-2014 by Zenem because: vid

edit on 20-7-2014 by Zenem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Malaysia was picked? Might have just been their luck it was their plane when a stupid person sees an aircraft it thinks it's their proclaimed enemy.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have two things to say.

The only persons who could shoot down a civilian aircraft by mistake are sepratists.

Ukranians or Russians did it on purpose.

I think it is about time that we Europeans extinguished the the threat of the bear.

1. A personal promise that each and every russian will get fresh water, a job opportunity, a vote and holidays.

2. We wil integrate you into a fully functioning network of everything good that you can imagine

3. You will get 24/7 electricity, gas and refuse removal....

Thats all we need to do, we dont even need to move.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Malaysia was picked? Might have just been their luck it was their plane when a stupid person sees an aircraft it thinks it's their proclaimed enemy.

I thought there were lots of airliners flying that exact same route?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirDrinksalot
I have two things to say.

The only persons who could shoot down a civilian aircraft by mistake are sepratists.

Ukranians or Russians did it on purpose.

I think it is about time that we Europeans extinguished the the threat of the bear.

1. A personal promise that each and every russian will get fresh water, a job opportunity, a vote and holidays.

2. We wil integrate you into a fully functioning network of everything good that you can imagine

3. You will get 24/7 electricity, gas and refuse removal....

Thats all we need to do, we dont even need to move.

You are saying like all Europeans get the above...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

There might have been a mid air breakup due to structural integrity, cracks in the fusulage.
There has been a mention about an incident aboard the aircraft before it fel out of the sky.
There is no confirmation yet that is was taken down with a rocket.

Those black boxes would reveal the last moments.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

I thought there were lots of airliners flying that exact same route?

There were. I believe it was luck of the draw. I can't see some guy out there on the internet waiting for a MAS plane. They just saw one at that time and shot. It's going to be known that the plane didn't just crash and can be blamed on the plane.

edit:

Flightradar24 reported that a Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-200ER (Flight SQ351) and an Air India Boeing 787-8 (Flight AI113) were each about 25 km (16 mi) away from the Malaysian airliner when it disappeared

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7/20/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/20/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: Hilux1996
I agree with everything you wrote, but lately I have been thinking that it may all be even darker. I'm beginning to think that Russia is also one of the chess pieces controlled by the elite, and that Putin is playing along. One of the main reasons I think this is the whole Snowden situation. I am absolutely convinced that Snowden is a plant and that Russia is playing its part in this psy-op...

soulwaxer

Your views are not correct. Russia is not part of US elite, otherwise why there is so much propaganda against Russia?
China is also not part of US elite. It is wrong to think that US elite controls the entire world. However West is dominating at this time, no doubt.

I didn't say anything about US elite. I also didn't mention China. Please don't put words into my mouth. By elite I mean the bankers who are controlling this planet in plain sight. They don't care about which nation they belong to. They play on another level, and use nations as chess pieces in working towards their complete domination New World Order.

It's important to see the big picture.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

With all respect, I find that a little hard to swallow. With the supposedly dozens of aircraft flying that route, the rebels just suddenly decided to shoot that one down? And as for people calling them "trigger happy" from what I can glean, it's no simple task to operate this system. Not something some drunken farmer with a Kalashnikov can just learn a few days after allegedly capturing one.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Why would they pick a MAS flight?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Flatcoat

Why would they pick a MAS flight?

That's the point. I think someone with all the necessary training deliberately targeted that flight.

ETA. I think the fact that it was an MAS flight has nothing to do with it other than extremely bad luck. The point is I don't think it was just some "trigger happy" accident.
edit on 20-7-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Why though. If they targeted that flight, there is a reason. Otherwise it's no different then saying it was random or poor luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join