It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Canada declared Ottawa Civic Hospital to be Dutch soil when Queen Julianna of the Netherlands went into labour there during a visit to our nations capital.

So you expect the Ukraine to grant this area to be Dutch soil when they lost it to the seperatists, or do you expect the seperatists to name it Dutch soil?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yup, Pro Russians are treating the bodies with respect - /end sarcasm.

These rebels are in real need of a PR team and Human Resource department. They are not helping their own cause.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

it's amazing what some people will do. But good on the VICE people for doing it, and risking their lives for no reason other than pure raw and un-bias posterity.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous.

I never claimed that the pro Russian forces didn't fire the missile. I just said the same thing, literally. I am not attacking, just posting my observations, which should be clear to see for any clear mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Canada declared Ottawa Civic Hospital to be Dutch soil when Queen Julianna of the Netherlands went into labour there during a visit to our nations capital.

So you expect the Ukraine to grant this area to be Dutch soil when they lost it to the seperatists, or do you expect the seperatists to name it Dutch soil?

I think the more important issue would be for the rebels to let the professionals handle the crime scene. Although at this point in time the scene is so compromised Im not sure what good will come from it.

Maybe when the rebels are done completely destroying the scene they will let people in. That depends on whether or not they are planting evidence to implicate Ukraine in the pro russian rebels shootdown of the aircraft.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous.

I never claimed that the pro Russian forces didn't fire the missile. I just said the same thing, literally. I am not attacking, just posting my observations, which should be clear to see for any clear mind.

Stop attacking the poster and refute the facts.

Secondly you did, reread the last few pages of what your position is.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

These rebels are in real need of a PR team and Human Resource department. They are not helping their own cause.

They have a very advanced PR team, as evidenced by the flood of new posters in the last few days..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg

it's amazing what some people will do. But good on the VICE people for doing it, and risking their lives for no reason other than pure raw and un-bias posterity.

Does SImon even work for VICE. maybe they are just using his stuff. At least some truth is coming out of this.

Notice: the 90% of the world is driven by making money. We don't see other reporters there.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Please qoute the proof to that.

What a joke, I even claimed three times in this thread that I thought the pro Russians shot the missile. Now you are just lying.

I think the more important issue would be for the rebels to let the professionals handle the crime scene. Although at this point in time the scene is so compromised Im not sure what good will come from it.

Again taking my post out of context. There was no conceivable reason for you to respond to that. Pffff.
edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Please qoute the proof to that.

What a joke, I even claimed three times in this thread that I thought the pro Russians shot the missile. Now you are just lying.

Not lying at all. Like I said, reread the past pages and see what your position has been. You have jumped from topic to topic with the frequency of a cheap ham radio.

The above quote that you have issues with is your problem not mine. That statement is true - the rebels have tampered with the crime scene. So I am not sure what part of it you find not in line with the claims you and others have made.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Don't know, but either way, since the beginning he has been putting out awesome reports on all of this.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Dutch banks act on MH17 credit card looting reports

Amsterdam (AFP) - Dutch banks said Saturday they were taking "preventative measures" after reports of credit cards being looted from the Ukrainian crash site of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, where 192 Dutch citizens died.

"International media report that victims' bank cards have been stolen," the Dutch Banking Association said in a statement.

click link for remainder of article.

Yup, Pro Russians are treating the bodies with respect -

/end sarcasm.

More inflammatory rhetoric.

Poor Ukrainian farmers are not stealing the credit cards of deceased victims.

If a bank learns of the death of a credit card holder they are OBLIGATED to cancel their account.

Allegations of the abuse of corpses is an age old propaganda ploy.

Undisturbed bodies covered in bedspreads and linen is the ONLY treatment I have seen photographed.

Claiming atrocities where NONE existed is an ATROCITY itself being perpetrated on the families, friends, countrymen and all CIVILIZED society who truly care about the deceased.

To suggest otherwise is the HATE SPEECH of someone promoting war.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg

Don't know, but either way, since the beginning he has been putting out awesome reports on all of this.

Agreed.

We are lucky he was there. The truth seems to reveal itself, more often then not.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Where is your proof?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Not lying at all. Like I said, reread the past pages and see what your position has been. You have jumped from topic to topic with the frequency of a cheap ham radio.

You are lying, at no point did I take a stance that would even suggest I was absolving the pro Russians of responsibility for firng the missile, even though noone has even proven that they did.

I am sure it is very hard for you to follow all these difficult questions I am asking that are seemingly unrelated to you.

If I did what you said it should be easy to prove, qoute me or stop accusing me with bs.

The above quote that you have issues with is your problem not mine. That statement is true - the rebels have tampered with the crime scene.

The problem was that the statement had nothing to do with the context of the post it responded to.

Tell me you are doing this on purpose.....how can you not get this?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
More inflammatory rhetoric.

Neither - its fact.

Poor Ukrainian farmers are not stealing the credit cards of deceased victims.

Did they say farmers were?

If a bank learns of the death of a credit card holder they are OBLIGATED to cancel their account.

No really, they are not.

Allegations of the abuse of corpses is an age old propaganda ploy.

A ploy pro russians use which apparently you have no issues with. Like crucifying the 3 year old boy, the mass graves that are being portrayed as being in ukraine instead of the former yugoslavia.

Why is it ok for Russia / Pro Russia to use the very tactics you disdain?

Undisturbed bodies covered in bedspreads and linen is the ONLY treatment I have seen photographed.

Oh, so then the reports must not be true then right?

Claiming atrocities where NONE existed is an ATROCITY itself being perpetrated on the families, friends, countrymen and all CIVILIZED society who truly care about the deceased.

Like Russia and Pro Russians.

To suggest otherwise is the HATE SPEECH of someone promoting war.

Using the term NAZGAURD is hate speech. Referring to all Ukrainians who are not pro Russian as Nazi's is hate speech. Referring to the elected Kiev government as a junta is hate speech.

See how that works on both sides of this argument?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Xcathdra beat me to it.

And Dutch prime minister Rutte talks about it here: nos.nl...

Technically, the Ukraine government can declare it Dutch soil, but it would open a can of worms. It would be the perfect opportunity for the U.S. to send in troops, as they are 'close allies'.

Here's what Obama said yesterday

"Yesterday I spoke with the leaders of Ukraine, Malaysia and the Netherlands, and I told them that our thoughts and prayers are with all the families and that the American people stand with them during this difficult time .. From the days of our founding, the Dutch have been close friends and stalwart allies of the United States of America, and today I want the Dutch people to know that we stand with you shoulder to shoulder in our grief and in our absolute determination to get to the bottom of what happened."

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You are lying, at no point did I take a stance that would even suggest I was absolving the pro Russians of responsibility for firng the missile, even though noone has even proven that they did.

Again, im not. I told you to reread your posts and look at your position in those posts. You clampoed onto the flight path deviation and dog text pretty hard.

I am sure it is very hard for you to follow all these dificult questions I am asking that are seemingly unrelated to you.[/qoute]
Refute the facts and stop attacking the poster.

If I did what you said it should be easy to prove, qoute me or stop accusing me with bs.

Refute the facts and stop attacking the poster.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ask yourself this question: Do I trust the media and government?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Where is your proof?

Sorry, that went way over your head. There actions are not helping their cause. Anyone can see this.

edit on 7/19/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/19/2014 by roadgravel because: fix tags

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join